"Hawwy'sh cute"

Chapter 64
{Liam}

Liam smiled as he kneeled down and began to throw all the Legos in the box. Zayn had told him everything about Buddy and then the toddler had a Lego competition with Gemma, ending up playing with himself while she went to the kitchen. Now he had fallen asleep on the carpet, a bright red Lego block clutched tightly in his grasp. His pink little lips were parted as he breathed through them, a small leak of drool escaping the corners. Raven black hair was tousled from being ruffled so many times and his long eyelashes framed his closed lids. Liam smiled fondly, taking the red Lego from Zayn's hands and throwing it in the box. He then picked up the curled kitten and set him on the couch, draping a blanket over him.

Anne wanted to make spaghetti (which Harry was excited to hear since he claimed her spaghetti was- "The world's best".)
Liam had to admit, it smelled wonderful. Harry ended up helping her while Gemma sat on the chair, conversing with them. Liam felt like it was a little family moment so he stayed in the living room watching tv and listening to the clashing of blocks as Zayn built a huge red and blue building.
The stairs creaked as someone walked down them and he turned to see Niall plopping down on the couch, holding his head in his hands.

"Zayn told me you didn't feel good. Any better now?" he asked, brows furrowing.

Niall shook his head, groaning. "Nah, mate. It's still there. Not as heavy, but it's present."

He lifted is head up and leaned back on the couch, letting out a breath. His eyes wandered to Zayn and a small smile graced his lips. "Cute little fella."

Liam chuckled. "Yeah."

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked, someone laughing in the kitchen.

"He's taking a shower," Liam answered.

Gemma's head popped in the kitchen doorway, grinning. "Guys, the spaghetti's ready."

Liam smiled, standing up and stretching. "Smells really good."

Niall's stomach growled and he chuckled softly. "I'm really hungry, didn't even get the chance to eat breakfast."

Gemma raised an eyebrow. "You good now?"

Niall stood up, sighing. "Good? No. Better? Yeah."

As they entered the kitchen, Anne placed two plates of meatballs with spaghetti and sauce. Liam's mouth watered at the sight. It looked and smelled delicious. Niall sat down, eager to dig in. Anne laughed. "Wash your hands first."

Niall dragged himself to the sink and Liam chuckled, getting there first.

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asked them as they sat down. Liam nudged his head towards the living room. "Sleeping."

"Oh, but then he won't sleep at night," Harry said. Anne nodded in agreement. "He'll be hungry too."

Liam stood up. "I'll go wake him up."

He walked into the living room and kneeled in front of Zayn's sleeping body. Liam shook him softly. "Zayn, wake up. The spaghetti's ready."

Zayn frowned, lips puckering into a pout. "Goway, Leeyum."

Liam chuckled, ruffling the three year old's hair. "Come on, get up. Food's ready and it smells amazing."

Zayn eyes fluttered open, the pout still stuck on his lips. He sat up and crossed his arms tiredly, hair flying in one direction since one side of his face had been pressed to the couch while he slept. Liam lifted his shirt sleeve up to wipe the drool from the corner of Zayn's mouth, picking the three year old up. "Come on, little guy, let's go and eat."