"I sneejing"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 145
[Zayn]

Dedicated to: v3nd3ttagirl23 for being the first person to guess correct on which chapter Zayn got his batman gloves (: 😉💕

Zayn padded down the stairs, his batman figure in his pajama pockets and the iPad clutched tightly in his arms. His head felt stuffy and he wobbled a little on the last step as a sneeze sneaked it's way up his nose. He shook as he sneezed, a small noise in the large empty living room.

The house seemed rather ominous and eerie with everyone asleep. Zayn trudged towards the couch, wiping his nose on his sleeve. He pulled the iPad on his lap and played the game he'd played on the plane; candy crush. it was the first of the many games he'd played to spend the time when the boys were off on their boring interviews and promos.

He started to feel bored though and he pulled out his batman figure, setting him beside him. "I not feel vewy good," he informed him as he turned the iPad in his small hands, pressing the Skype icon. Zayn thought he was familiar with how to operate calls and messages on Skype, and so he pressed the name he thought started with a H. Harry would know how to make the screen split so that Niall and Liam could join the conversation. "H is fow Hawwy," Zayn stated, waiting as the tone rang. "And N is Niall, L is Liam, but-" he frowned a little, face scrunched up in confusion. "L is also Louis," he told batman. Batman was B, like ball. But most importantly, his name!? What letter did his name start on?

"I think it's G," Zayn said with a smile, the tone continuing to ring. "G fow Jayn." He scratched his throat since it was a little sore, but that did little good since it was sore on the inside.

Harry finally picked up the call and Zayn's smile grew as he expected the brunette to pop up on screen. Instead, a vague familiar person with brownish hair was frowning on screen. "Who's this?""

There were giggles in the background, and someone called out, his words a little slurry. "Maate, it's Louis, innit?"

"No," the vaguely familiar person said, face scrunched, and Zayn looked at Batman with a quizzical look. Maybe they were Harry's friends. "Is- Is Hawwy thewe?" he asked shyly. The person on screen pulled back for a second, blinking. "It's Louis' adopted kid. Hey kid, what are you doing in the dark?"

Zayn shrugged and he grabbed Batman. "I want to talk to Hawwy."

"Harry's not here, I'm Olli. Remember me?" Olli said. Zayn frowned, remembering that this guy showed him around backstage when he had gotten lost. The boys had been angry at him for sneaking out the hotel room that day.

"Hi Olli," Zayn said hesitantly. "Whewe is Hawwy?"

"He's not here, kid!" the previous voice from the background yelled. "Wrong number."

"Oh okay," Zayn said timidly, about to press the big red button.

"Wait," Olli said curiously. "Where are you?"

"In Don the castew," Zayn said slowly, from memory. Ollie narrowed his eyes. "With Louis?"

Zayn sniffed, his nose stuffy. "Yes. And without Jiam," he added importantly. Olli didn't seem to be listening, instead trading looks with someone off camera. "He's back home and he didn't tell us, boys."

"No fucking way!"

"Henry, don't swear, isn't there like a kid on screen?" another voice said lazily. Zayn was feeling a little uncomfortable and he waved a little. "Bye Olli."

"Bye Zeke."

Offended, Zayn didn't end the call. "It's Jayn."

Olli's eyes widened a little. "Oh I know, sorry, I'm just a little out of it."