"Thank ywou"

Chapter 5
{Harry's POV}

Blowing off the brim of the cup, Harry sipped his cup of coffee.
"We still need to buy the chairs." Liam told them. "Someone from Modest! took care of the bed."
"And I didn't get to buy shoes for Zayn." Harry informed them. "So we have to buy that too." He glanced at the toddler. They'd bought Zayn a juice pack and a cookie, but he had only eaten half of it. Ever since they exited Mini Minors, he'd been staring at the floor, not saying anything.
"We should have bought the little me look." Louis grumbled.
Niall rolled his eyes. "We didn't have time anyways. I'm sure people would have started asking question."
Harry bit his lips. "When is our first public appearance with-"
he nodded his head towards the little boy who was staring down at his lap.
Liam shrugged. "I don't know, but to be honest, I don't feel like doing it."
"Me neither." Louis said.

Harry nodded in agreement. Zayn couldn't know how popular they were, because 1) it would spoil him, and 2) it was too overwhelming.
He opened his mouth to ask the boys what to do next, when the little voice said,
"Am showwy."
The boys turned their attention to the toddler. Zayn looked up for the first time since trying to run away. "Am showwy, swir. Am not gowing to wun away again."
Harry's heart melted right there and then. "Zayn, you're not going to call us sir anymore, okay?" Niall said.
Zayn bit his lip and nodded.
"What are you not going to do?" Louis asked.
"Call ywou swir." Zayn said quietly.
"And." Liam asked.
Zayn thought for a minute. "Oh and wun away."
Harry grinned. "Yup, you can trust us."
Zayn stared at him, his eyes curious. It nearly seemed as if he was curious whether he could trust them or not, and Harry wondered what exactly this boy had been through.

<><><><><><><><><><>
They ended up spending two hours at the mall, buying things for Zayn's room and buying a few pair of shoes for him.
Harry walked over to the boys and Zayn, a tray with icecream. "Chocolate." he said, giving Liam the ice cream. "Vanilla and Strawberry." he handed said ice cream to Niall.
"And pistachio." he said, picking up Louis's cup and handing it to him.
The Cheshire lad turned to Zayn, "What flavor do you want?"
Zayn fidgeted with his hands, shrugging his small shoulders.
Harry smiled. "Come on, you can chose from the pictures."
Zayn followed him to the counter. Harry showed him the menu where all the delights were listed as well as their pictures, along with the different flavors.
"Dish wone." Zayn said, pointing to a picture of a strawberry cone.
Harry ordered the ice cream and the man brought it to him quickly, the cone wrapped in a napkin.
Harry thanked him and handed it to Zayn. A smile tugged on the boy's lips and he reached out to hold it.

"Thank ywou." Zayn said quietly.
"You're welcome." Harry grinned and made his way back to the boys, Zayn beside him, licking his cone.
"Aren't you buying one?" Louis asked.
Harry shook his head. "I'm not really into ice cream mode right now."
The four began to walk, Zayn beside them.
"I think we've got everything." Niall said. "Should we head home now?"
Louis shrugged, licking around the green delight. "Yeah, I guess so. We still have to finish his room. What do you say, Harry?"
Harry's eyes darted over the different shops. "We can't go home yet."
"Why not?" Liam frowned.
"Well, for instance it's starting to get cold, and winter is on it's way." Harry explained. He pointed to the shop on his right. "I think we still have a few shopping left to do."

Harry had never enjoyed shopping so much in his life. He didn't have any younger sibling, only an older, and it was fun to shop for Zayn. The poor three year old tried on four different jackets before the boys came to a conclusion- the black one was best.
"I think grey is more cute," Louis said, holding out the grey beanie.
Niall shrugged. "Yeah, me too."
"Ok, then. Now we have everything?" Liam asked as Louis went to pay for the pile of clothes. Harry nodded as he checked off the things in his mind.
Zayn smiled shyly at his sneakers. "Jayn like shomething."
"What?" Harry asked gently.
Zayn pointed to the rack with gloves. A pair of black ones with batman on them.
Liam smiled widely. "You like those?"
Zayn nodded quickly. "Can Jayn get them?"
Niall was about to say yes, but Liam cut him off. "Hmm, I guess so. You promise not to run away again, right?"
Heat rose to the boy's cheeks and Zayn nodded. "Yesh."
"Okay then, we can buy them." Harry said, picking the gloves up and walking over towards Louis at the counter.