"Okie dokie!"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 108
[Louis]

Louis woke up with a yawn and a slightly stiff neck. He stretched his legs and arms, wiping away the wetness in his eyes. He moistened his lips, still a little sleepy, when he noticed the mess in the plane.

Crisp packets and plastic bags were strewn across the floor, along with clothes and color pencils. A strong scent of refreshment lingered in the air and everyone around him appeared a little different. Louis turned to Harry and nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the dangerous looking smiley faces on his cheeks. They were smiling at him despite the fact that Harry was sleeping, hoodie pulled over his hair.

Louis frowned and pushed his fringe away from his eyes. That's when he noticed the chickenpox-like dots covering his arms, messy round red spots.

"What the hell?" he murmured and unclapsed his seatbelt. He looked around for Zayn, groaning inwardly when he realized the kid was the only explanation behind this.

"Which one of you suckers were supposed to babysit!?" Louis yelled, kicking the back of Liam's chair. Liam sat up with a frown and Niall stirred.

"What's going on?" Liam said, looking confused and completely unaware of the cross on his face.

"Look around and tell me," Louis deadpanned. "I thought Zayn was with you."

"He was, but you guys were awake," Liam said slowly as he looked around, taking in the mess. Preston had also been given the gift of Zayn's marker where he was slumped against the table, breathing heavily.

"The question is," Niall said as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around with an exasperated look. "Where is he now?"

'Jayn shee on TV, they jump'

Louis' eyes widened and it took three second for the three boys to realize this. They jumped up, waking Harry in the midst of their chaos. The curly haired boy didn't get any answers as the boys started looking around.

"Please God," Louis mumbled as he walked over to the door. He looked at the lock which was too high and strong for Zayn to have unlocked. "He couldn't have jumped," he informed them with slight relief.

"Well then where is he?" Liam said as he pushed away the toddler clothes. He stepped on a wafler pack and raised an eyebrow.

Niall groaned from where he was sitting in front of the cabinet. "The kid ate half the snacks."

"Guys, seriously, where did he go-what the hell is this?" Harry demanded, tone changing as he pulled his hand back from his bag, his fingers covered in sticky powder. He sniffed carefully. "Cheetos."

"He ate the cheetos!?" Niall exclaimed. "There was only one of those."

Suddenly, they heard a thump from the cockpit. "Can Jayn fly?"

Louis spun towards the pilot door and walked over to it. He slid it open instantly, only to find Albert and Andrew with Zayn, the kid sitting on the floor between them. From behind, Louis could only see his grey beanie, his green sweater covering his back. Ziam and Roar were sitting beside him and Zayn pointed to a red button.

"Jayn know how to fly. Can I fly?"

"What if you crash?" Andrew chuckled and looked up at Louis with a sheepish smile.

"Then boysh wake up," Zayn said happily.

Louis crossed his arms. "Then boys die."

Zayn spun around to the sound of his voice and grinned. "Hey Loueh, you awake."