"You not like my long haiw too"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 111
[Louis]

Louis grunted as Liam's hand smacked him in the face. He squinted in his sleep, moonlight shining on his eyelids. He pulled at the curtain blindly and turned over on his stomach. He was getting back into sleep when he heard the knocks. Soft raps against the front door. Louis lifted his head sleepily, but the knocks were gone. He listened, waiting for the person to knock again, but no one did. Oh well, probably someone's kid or something. Louis collapsed back down and closed his eyes.

🍼🍼🍼🍼Zayn🍼🍼🍼🍼
Zayn wandered down the hall of the hotel, Ziam clutched tightly in his grasp. His comic book was in his left hand, along with Liam's phone. It was the only phone with good games which wasn't locked since Liam had turned off the password on the plane. There weren't a lot of people and Zayn wondered where he could get som food, his stomach grumbling a little. The last thing he had eaten was the bagel on the plane.

The end of the hall opened into a sort of lobby, where the elevator was and another hall that seemed to lead to other rooms. A sofa and table were sitting on the right wall and Zayn climbed onto it. He placed Ziam on the arm of the couch and pocketed Liam's large phone in his tiny pocket. He started looking at the pictures on the pages, wanting his color book now. He considered going back and bringing his color book and pencils now that he saw that there was a table here too. So he went back, but nobody opened the door. He stood up in his tip toes and pulled the handle down, but the door didn't open from the outside.

Zayn went back to the elevator place. He sat down and decided to show Ziam the pictures of superman. Just then, he heard a small bark. Zayn's eyes widened and he looked at the doorway to the second hall, the sound having come from there. The silence was followed by another bark. Zayn gasped and slid off the chair. He walked over to the doorway and peeked over, spotting a small puppy by an open door of a room. Zayn grinned, oh so it was just a pup. The puppy turned to him and barked, looking incredibly small. It was brown and had long round ears, it's fur soft-looking. Zayn walked over to it slowly, reaching a hand out to pet it.

The puppy barked again, it's tail wiggling behind him. Zayn smiled and got down on his knees. He touched the puppy's head and patted him slowly, a little afraid that he would bite him. But the puppy was harmless and it licked his wrist happily. Zayn laughed and wiped his wrist off on his shirt. The puppy leaned up on him with his paws, it's tongue swiping Zayn's hair away from his face. Zayn tapped the puppy's wet nose. "You not like my long haiw too."

The puppy barked in response and Zayn tried to lift it up. It was a little heavy and he barely managed to pull it on his lap, falling back against the wall. "You cute," Zayn commented and hugged the little pup. "I wanna keep you. You be Jayn'sh fwiend too."

The puppy lay on his back and Zayn poked it's soft paws. "Look." He placed his own hand against the dog's paw. "Jayn have biggew handsh."

The puppy turned around, nail catching in Zayn's pajamas. Zayn frowned and pulled it back. "Don't deshtwoy, they gween lantewn."

But the puppy wasn't interested in the superhero, his attention was stolen by the bulk in Zayn's pocket. He dipped his head and pulled Liam's phone out by the mouth. Zayn's eyes widened and he leaned forward to get the phone back, but the puppy jumped back. The phone was a little big for him and it feel to the carpeted floor. Zayn scrambled on his knees to get it, but the dog got to it before him and he grabbed the phone again, jumping back as if they were playing a game.

"Give it back, It'sh Leeyum'sh. You don't know how to play game on it," Zayn said frustratedly. He crabbed over to the dog carefully. "Pleashe. Nice dog."