"Jayn love Lindon"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 124
[Liam]

Liam greeted James back, the audience applauding

"Again, welcome back!" James said happily, sitting down at his desk as the boys sat down on the sofa, the four of them fitting perfectly.

"Thank you," Harry said with a smile. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing his long locks back.

"You've got an album out now, isn't that right? Made In The A.M," James said, pulling out the album, and the audience applauded. Liam smiled. "Yeah. We're quite proud of it, I think this is the album we contributed the most to."

The boys nodded in agreement.

"Well, it's amazing," James complimented and the boys thanked him, huge smile on their faces. "I love how it's full of different songs, each one better than the other. My favorite has got to be If I Could Fly and What a Feeling."

Liam nodded with a chuckle. "What A Feeling is my favorite too."

"How did you get all of this done? I mean, you just finished touring in August," James said incredulously. Niall shrugged, crossing his arms. "We recorded a lot on tour, backstage, in the tour bus, and went to lot of studios in between."

"A lot of the writing was already done by April-ish," Louis said, pushing his fringe back.

James smiled. "And now you've got a new member, an addition to the band?"

Liam laughed a little. "You could say that, yeah."

"Honestly, he's adorable. Have you guys seen Zayn?" James asked, turning towards the audience. Liam watched people nod and smile.

"He's really intelligent," Harry said, rubbing his nose, smiling fondly. "He's quite observant of things."

"Like, for example, if I'm goin' out, he'll instantly know," Louis said, shaking his head with a grin. "And then he'll beg to come with, even if it's just for a morning walk."

James laughed. "Aww, that's so cute. Do you do morning walks though, every morning?"

Louis spread his hands, shrugging. "Not every morning, no. Payno here does a lot of jogs, but I stick to a little nice walk."

The audience chuckled at that and Liam smiled. James turned to Niall and Harry. "And you two? No morning walks slash jogs?"

"I mean," Harry said, shrugging. "Someone's got to stay behind for the kid, right?"

"Nice save, yeah," Louis jested and the audience laughed. James clasped his hands. "How did you manage completing the album with Zayn in the picture?"

Liam took this one as he shrugged, scratching the back of his neck. "We had a few bumps on the start with his sleeping schedule and stuff, but it worked out later. Now he just complains about how boring all this stuff is," Liam snickered.