"Kwanberry?"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 163
[Zayn]

Zayn spent a lot of time opening his presents and playing with the Tomlinson siblings. The first thing he did was force Louis to make his Ben 10 watch work.

"It's the Omnitwix," he exclaimed, giggling as the watch suddenly began to make the familiar sound. "I'm becoming a alien," Zayn gasped as he jumped down from the chair and ran into the living room. "Spidew-monkey!"

He got on all fours and grabbed after Ernest, who squealed in surprise and ran to his mother.

"Oh hey, woah, spider monkey," Louis said as Zayn rushed past him. "I almost spilt me tea."

Zayn laughed at that and rushed into the living room where soft music was playing.

"It's my turn to pick the song," Lottie complained. "Tommy's gonna be here any minute now."

"Fine," Felicite said, throwing the remote to her. "But you know, if you want to have my extra ticket..." she smirked at her sisters. Daisy gasped, looking up from her new phone. "I thought I was going with you to Halsey's concert."

Phoebe gases scandalously. Louis chuckled and sat on the carpet, by the hearth. "Relax, I'll buy all of you tickets, too."

Felicite pouted. "Louis," she whined. Zayn crept up behind her and growled. "I am humangasour!" he exclaimed and jumped on her shoulders. Doris burst out laughing. "Look Zayn!"

"Hey, don't you want to color and draw with your new stuff?" Louis asked with a smile. Zayn jumped on the couch and pressed his watch. "Aclerate," He unknowingly mispronounced. He turned to Louis with a grin. "Nope. I Ben 10 now."

He jumped off the couch and ran up the stairs as quick as he could. "Look, I so fast you can't see me," he yelled and ran into every room. Oh no, Vilgax was coming! Zayn ducked under Louis' bed as he waited for the watch to get green again. "Oh man!" he mimicked Ben and facepalmed.

By the time he had become Way Big and defeated Vikgax with Benny's help, everyone downstairs were singing along to the songs. Harry picked Zayn up as he trudged down the stairs. "What have you been doing?"

"I was playing," Zayn said and put his head on the boy's shoulder, hugging Benny tighter. "Me tummy's hungwry," he told him.

"Benny's not hungry?" Harry questioned as he carried him towards the kitchen.

"No, he and Gwrey Mattewr eat together," Zayn stayed. Harry nodded seriously. "Oh well, then I suppose Benny's too full to eat some gingerbread men."

"Oh, oh, oh, I want to eat gingerbwread man," Zayn exclaimed, peeking up. He patted Benny's head. "You want to eat cookie man, Benny?"

Johannah laughed fondly and kissed Zayn's cheek as she poured him a glass of milk and set a plate of cookies on the counter. Zayn grinned and reached for a cookie, just as Harry's pants started to shake. Zayn gasped, pulling his legs up. "Hawry peeing!" He said, panickingly. "Hawry, it's okay, I eat head fiwrst so they not scweam."

Harry's stomach shook with laughter. "Zayn!"

"What?"

"It's my phone!"

"Oh," Zayn said and took a bite out of the gingerbread man's arm.

As Harry answered the call, he set Zayn and Benny on the counter. Here Zayn could easily devour all the cookies and- oh wow, there was a Christmas tree too. He placed it in Benny's lap. "You a bear, you like twrees," Zayn told him and kissed the top of the teddy bear's head.