"Loueh shcweamsh like a gwiwl too"

Chapter 38
{Zayn}

Louis hadn't woken up. No, it was Niall who had made that crashing sound. He had stumbled downstairs with an annoyed look on his face. "I scared myself." he explained. "And attacked the mirror, sorry."
Harry began to laugh, but Zayn tried to act oblivious to what he was talking about.
"Ywou've got shomething on ywouw fache." Zayn stated.
"Gee, I do?" Niall asked, crossing his arms.
Zayn nodded. "Yesh, and ywou have a tiawa on ywouw head."
"I wonder who would do such a thing." Niall mused, and Zayn tried to suppress a laugh.
Instead he bit his lip and nodded . "Jayn too wondewsh who would do swuch a thing."
Niall opened his mouth to say something when they suddenly heard a girly scream come from upstairs. "Shome giwl ish shcweaming." Zayn mused. Harry grabbed his hand and tugged at it. "No, that's Louis."
Zayn's eyes widened and he ran in front of the older lad, tugging at his hand. "Come on, Hawwy!"

Harry followed after him, and they left Niall to stand in the living room while they escaped. "Whewe should we hide?" Zayn asked frantically, his heart thumping in his chest.
"Calm down, we can just hide upstairs."
"But Loueh ish upshtaiwsh." Zayn replied, and Harry winked. "We'll have to sneak past him then."
Zayn swallowed and nodded. "And Loueh will catch ywou befowe Jayn."
"What, why?" Harry asked as they turned and walked back into the living room. "Becaushe Hawwy ish big, and Jayn ish shmall." Zayn stated. He began to climb up the stairs, grabbing the railing as he did. "What are you guys doing?" Niall asked.
"Hiding fwom Loueh." Zayn said, halfway up the stairs while Harry was at the top.
When he reached up, Harry lifted a finger to his lips, nodding towards Zayn's room. Zayn copied the action and nodded, following. They tiptoed slowly down the hall, and Zayn pushed his bedroom door open just as Louis walked out of his.
"Harry, what the actual fu-"

"Zayn." Harry said loudly, nodding towards the toddler. Zayn's mouth dropped open. "Twaitow!"
Harry shook his head. "I didn't mean that you did it, which you did not."
Zayn narrowed his eyes at him. That was the last time was going to trust agents who had curly hair.
Louis walked forward, gesturing to his face and dress. "Who's idea was this?" he seemed tired and angry and annoyed.
Zayn swallowed and backed away. Harry stared at him wide-eyed. Zayn sighed. He couldn't let Harry be left alone with Louis, who knew what Louis would do to him. Harry needed help. Harry needed Batman.
Zayn nodded in newfound determination and stepped in front of Harry. "Batman to da rescwue!"
Louis narrowed his eyes at him, smirking. He reached forward and ticked Zayn's sides. Zayn squealed, crouching down on the ground as he slapped the lad's hands away.

He kicked Louis' legs before throwing himself at him, tickling his sides. Louis however, only chuckled lightly. "Ywou awe a pink pwinchess." Zayn huffed.
"What did you say?" Louis reached out for his hands and Zayn hid behind Harry. "Dat ywou'we a pwinchess!"
"Where's the brave batman now?" Louis asked, throwing the tiara away and slipping out of the dress.
Zayn took a deep breath and again stepped in front of Harry. "Fight mwe, if ywou dwawe."
Louis raised an eyebrow, tossing the dress aside. "Fight you?"
Zayn nodded. "Am not gowing to let ywou huwt Hawwy. Jayn did dish too."
Louis blinked, and Harry chuckled softly. Zayn held up two fists and ran forward, ramming into Louis. "Oof." Louis said, rubbing his stomach. Zayn glared up at him. "Pink pwinchess."
Louis narrowed his eyes again. And then suddenly, In a matter of seconds Zayn was lifted off the ground and thrown over Louis' shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "What should I do with you, batman?" Louis laughed, walking down the stairs. Zayn pounded his fists on Louis' back but the lad didn't seem affected. He was about to try the kicking technique when Harry lifted a finger to his lips as he followed Louis downstairs.

Niall was lounging on the couch, bowl of grapes in his hand. He chuckled and shook his head when he saw Zayn. Louis however, burst out laughing. "Oh god, look at your face."
Niall scowled. "I would say the same for you, Ms. Princess of Hearts."
Louis groaned. "Who's freakin idea was this?"
"Uh..."  Zayn said. He couldn't say Harry, and he definitely didn't want to take all the blame himself.
"Louis, set Zayn down." Harry demanded, a small smirk tugging in his lips. Louis shook his head. "Never. I'm going to capture batman."
Zayn pounded his fists on Louis' back. "Jayn didn't do anything!"
"Lying again, are we?" Louis asked.
Zayn froze, fists in mid-air. "Uh..."
Harry tried to pull Zayn to himself, but Louis just smirked and shoved him away. "Niall, grab Harry." He commanded, and Niall moistened his lips, setting the grape bowl aside. Harry stood in a ninja position, hands outstretched and eyes narrowed. "Hiya!" he swiped his arm in front of Niall who just laughed.

He grabbed Harry's arms and pinned them behind his back. Harry struggled to break free while Niall struggled to keep him locked in the position. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson." Niall chuckled, and Zayn felt dread grow deep in his stomach. Those words were so familiar, and still sounded so alien coming from Niall's mouth. Zayn bit his lip. They wouldn't, they promised. Besides, it was just a little prank and Harry helped too didn't he?
Louis pulled out a few markers from his pocket and Zayn's eyes widened. Kiddo, he knew he should've been careful and hid them.
Louis smirked and sat Zayn down, keeping a grip on his arm as he kneeled. "Now, let's see. Maybe a little beard would be perfect."
He uncapped the black marker and began to draw. "Jayn doeshn't want to look old." Zayn stated.
"But you made Louis look like a girl." Louis pointed out.
"Loueh shcweamsh like a gwiwl too." Zayn replied, and Niall laughed, drawing on Harry's face. "Oh come on, Niall." Harry said, tugging on his hands that had had been bound tightly by a scarf.

"Nope. We're taking revenge for Liam too."
Zayn laughed. "Ywou can't take wewenge on wewemge!"
"What did you take revenge for?" Louis asked, still busy working on making the beard. Zayn didn't mind, it wasn't the worst that could have happened. He just hoped Louis was a skilled painter.
"You were the one who was hyper!" Louis protested.
Zayn sighed, a small pout on his lips. "But Jayn jusht wanted to eat candy."
Louis smiled fondly, leaning up and kissing him on the forehead. The lad stood up, leaving a stunned Zayn to stand there with black marker around his mouth. This was the second time Louis had kissed him on the forehead, and Zayn tried not to smile at the warm feeling that engulfed him. Instead he walked forward and hugged Louis, throwing his arms around the lad's waist.
Louis seemed surprised at first at the sudden change but he kneeled down and hugged him back, stroking his hair softly.

Zayn smiled at the ground. They were so nice, all of them. They were nothing like his old family and Zayn was glad they weren't. His dream resurfaced in his mind and Zayn tried to ignore it. It was the same dream he had dreamt yesterday.
"Now," Louis said, pulling away. "Let's go wake up Mr. Payne."

<><><><><>

Zayn had done some quite risky things this morning, but they were nothing compared to what Louis had in mind. The four of them crashed into Liam, jumping on his bed. Harry ruffled his hair, while Niall just rested on the bed beside him, and Zayn thought he would actually go back to sleep. Liam groaned and rolled over, Louis climbing on top of him. "I need some help!"
"Batman to da weshcwue!" Zayn yelled, sitting himself in front of Louis. "Leeyum wake wup!"
Liam's eyes fluttered open and he stared up at the two devils sitting on his stomach and legs. "Zayn? Louis?" he asked groggily, sighing. "Of course."
"Wake wup, Jayn'sh hungwy." Zayn told him.
"Then ask Harry to make some food." Liam mumbled, closing his eyes again.
"Hawwy won't. Loueh shaid he won't let anybody eat befowe Leeyum wakesh wup."
"Louis!" Liam complained, and the older lad chuckled."That's right, wake up Liam. Zayn help me here, or I don't think any of us will be able to eat breakfast."

Zayn's eyes widened. No breakfast? His stomach was growling already. "You don't actually mean that, right?" Niall asked lazily.
"Yes, I do."
Niall and Zayn exchanged a look before throwing themselves at Liam.
"Wake up, Payno."
"Leeeeeeeeeyum!
"I'm hungry, come on mate."
"Leeeeeeeeeeyum!"
"Liam wake up."
"Leeeeeeeeeeyum!"
"Ugh stop yelling in my ear."
"Leeyum?"
"Hmm?"
"WAKE WUP JAYN'SH HUNGWY!"

<><><>A/N<><><>
Ugh school suck, and so does sickness. But good news is that I got to update in my time in bed xD I also wanted to inform you guys that I've started on a new fic .(Ziam)
The Prince Of Agrabah. It would mean a lot if you would go read and comment your thoughts about the book!

All the love xx