"HAWRY!"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 155
[Harry]

Harry woke up with a jerk at the scream of his name. He barely had time to understand what was going on before someone tiny threw themselves on him, and then the tiny person, assumably Zayn, started jumping up and down with the same chant; "HAWRY!"

Harry broke into a smile, and he chuckled as Zayn jumped happily between Louis and him. Louis pushed the kid away, sleepily opening an eyelid. "I'm trying to sleep here, ya elf."

Zayn laughed and jumped on Harry, causing Harry to laugh. "Hello."

"Louis, it's Harry!" Zayn said incredulously.

"He's not real, that's a Harry doll I bought yesterday," Louis said mockingly. Zayn gasped and pulled away from Harry, his smile turning into a careful frown. He poked Harry's cheek and then slapped him. Harry blinked in surprise, his cheek stinging. "You know how to deliver a slap," he said whiningly.

Zayn grinned widely. "It's Hawwy! But you sound weiwd," he said, poking Harry's nose affectionately. Harry chuckled and enveloped the boy in a warm hug.

"It's his accent. It's gotten thicker," Louis yawned, laying back down. "Happens every holiday. Just you wait, Liam will be talking so fast and his accent'll be so thick, none of us are gonna understand a thing."

Zayn had snuggled into Harry while Louis had been talking and he now looked up at Harry curiously, his soft hair framing his small face. "Is Liam hewre?" Zayn sounded a little congested, Harry noticed.

"No, he's not, but you'll meet him soon," he promised. Louis stretched his arms above his head and sat up against the headboard. "If you're hungry, you can go downstairs." He checked his phone. "I'm sure Mum's awake by now with the twins. Harry and I'll get ready and join you."

"No, I'm not gonna leave Hawry," Zayn said, lifting his chin. He'd grown in only a week and a half, Harry thought incredulously. His speech was so clearer, his expressions sharper and even his fringe was longer.

"Let's brush our teeth and then we can go meet Johannah," Harry said excitedly, and Zayn smiled. "Okay! You know, Louis say if I don't bwush teeth, they get yellow."

"He speaks the truth," Harry said, rolling them over. Zayn giggled and he held on as Harry stood up. "But my teeth not yellow Hawry."

Harry inspected them with a goofy look. "Are you sure about that?"

Zayn gasped. "Louis, you say I'm good boy and no yellow teeth!"

Louis looked up from his phone with a groggy smile. His har was tousled and his eyes crinkled as he looked at Zayn and Harry. He cleared his throat. "Doctor Louis says that Zayn's teeth are perfectly white."

Zayn grinned proudly and Harry kissed his cheek. "If that's what Dr. Louis says then he's probably right. Now let's get going."

Twenty minutes later, Zayn and Harry were downstairs, still wearing pyjamas, but their hair looked presentable. Johannah looked up from where she and Daisy were making pancakes. Her face broke into a bright smile and she laughed. "Harry!"

Harry grinned widely, cheeks warming as he went to hug her. Zayn bounced beside him, climbing up to sit on one of the chairs by the island, beside Doris. Daisy threw her arms around Harry excitedly. "You're finally here! Where's Gemma?"

"Oh she and mum will be here later, they thought it would be nice to spend a few days with the Twists," Harry told them.

"How's the holidays been, dear?" Johannah asked warmly, gesturing for him to sit down at the kitchen table. As Harry started talking with Louis' family, he couldn't help but feel at home, and he smiled as he noticed Zayn converse with the twins. He was telling Doris that her pancakes needed syrup. "I like sywup vewry much," Zayn said seriously, reaching for the bottle.