"Wake wup shweepy head!"

Chapter 21
{Zayn}
This chapter is dedicated to ZouZou1D for always commenting and voting. Thanks love 💖

Zayn's eyes fluttered open and he yawned. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and blinking them a few times. Zayn fell back on his pillow, clutching Ziam. His hand reached behind his back under his shirt, just to insure himself that it was all a dream. Zayn sat up again, pulling the old taped photograph from under his pillow. It was of his mum. She was smiling widely, looking very happy. Beside her was daddy and he looked happy too.
Zayn had always been tempted to rip him away. He glanced at his sister who was standing in front of daddy, smiling as she held a baby Zayn. Zayn didn't remember when this photo was taken, but he had liked it. It was the only thing he knew of his mum, except Ziam of course. Even if it was tempting to rip daddy out, and scratch Waliyha's face, he didn't want to. Because mum liked Waliyha and Daddy.
That was before mum die, he thought.
After that, everything had changed.

Zayn didn't remember much of her, he didn't have many memories. Among blurry images and unclear smiles, he remembered one thing quite brightly.
Don't lie, berta. Don't be mean. God does not like bad people. Okay?
Zayn's stomach twisted and he bit his lip. Why he remembered her saying that, he didn't know, but for some reason he remembered it pretty good.
Zayn tucked the photograph under his pillow, grabbing Ziam and jumping off the bed.
He put on his slippers and trudged out of the room, walking downstairs.
Nobody seemed to be awake as the living room and kitchen was empty. Zayn pouted. What was he supposed to do now? He decided maybe he should wake Liam, or Harry. Zayn grinned. He would scare them!
The toddler walked up the stairs excitedly. Who should he scare first? Zayn decided he had scared Liam before so it was Harry's turn. Zayn walked towards Harry's room, reaching up on his tip-toes to open the door. As the door swung open, Zayn cautiously entered the room.

The light peeking from the curtains shined around the room. The walls were a nice blue color, the bed placed on the left. A huge closet, which was open, was on the right. Harry's boots were neatly placed on one side, while the other side had converses and shoes stacked messily upon eachother. Scarves and shirts were hanged, as well as suits. There were loose shirts and jenas one side and t-shirts on the other; the closet was bigger than Liam's. Zayn turned his attention to the bed in the room, smiling as he noticed Harry fast asleep on one side. The toddler walked over to the opposite side, deciding he would climb up and wake Harry.
Zayn threw Ziam onto the bed, hauling himself up. He yelped loudly as something shifted underneath him, sending him sprawling down. "Ow." Zayn mumbled as he stood up.
Walking over to the bulk that had formed itself, he poked a finger. That's when he noticed the tiny head that stuck out, and Zayn gasped. "Loueh?"
The lad was asleep, breathing heavily. Zayn shook his head. What was he doing in Harry's room?

Zayn grinned evilly. Maybe he should scare Louis too.
The toddler climbed up on the bed again, sitting between the two lads. He frowned, glancing at Ziam who was sitting beside him. "How Jayn shcawe them?" Zayn asked him, deep in thought. Zayn's eyes lit up and he lifted his shirt up and over his head, covering his face. He began to growl, shaking the person on his left who was Louis. Louis didn't budge, so Zayn moved on to Harry, but he didn't respond either. Zayn dropped his shirt back down, a pout placed on his mouth. What would he do now?
Zayn lifted Ziam up and shoved him at Louis's face. "Bruuuugh." Zayn whispered in his ear. Louis frowned, fingers reaching up to scratch his nose. Zayn turned to Harry, shoving Ziam in his face. "Aghhhh." Zayn said loudly. Harry grunted, swatting Ziam away.

Zayn scowled. "Wake wup, Hawwy."

No response.

Zayn shook him. "Hawwy."

Zayn turned around and began to shake Louis. "Loueh, wake wup!"

Louis didn't move.
Zayn grinned as an idea came to him. He grabbed Ziam and began to jump up and down on the bed. "Arrerrrrgh." shouted. "Wake wup, or Jayn will destwoy dish wold and nobody can shtop me!" Zayn said, holding Ziam up above his head. "Jiam, go!" he threw Ziam on Harry's face and jumped by Louis' side. "Wake wup shweepy head!"
Louis groaned. "Niall, stop it."
Zayn giggled, climbing on Louis' stomach. "It'sh not Nawiall, It'sh Shky Piwate!"
Louis frowned, and his eyes fluttered open. He blinked them a few times, staring up at Zayn. "Zayn?"
Zayn rolled his eyes. "No, Who'sh Jayn? Dish ish Shky Piwate!" He jumped from Louis stomach, an 'oof' escaping the older lad's lips.
Zayn jumped to Harry's side. "Wake wup, Hawwy. If ywou dwon't wake wup, am gowing to-" Zayn paused, trying to think of something. "Am gowing to duwel with ywou!" He grinned a toothy grin.

Louis chuckled and Zayn pouted as Harry didn't wake up. He merely grunted and turned around. "Why ishn't he waking wup?" Zayn said, picking Ziam up and plopping down on the bed. Louis smiled tiredly and sat up. "The boys and I slept late last night, I don't think any of them are going to wake up any soon."
"Oh." Zayn said quietly. He looked up at Louis. "But am bowed, what ish Jayn gowing to do?"
Louis smirked, grabbing his pillow and throwing it at the toddler. Zayn blinked as the pillow hit him square in the face. "I don't know about Zayn, but I know that I have to defeat this Sky Pirate."
A grin appeared on Zayn's face. "And hish shidekwick Jiam Piwate!" he said, holding Ziam up.
Louis chuckled. "Of course. I have a sidekick too. Hairy Sleepy Harry!"
Zayn laughed. "But who awe ywou?"
"I'm green lantern!" Louis exclaimed. Zayn grabbed the pillow and threw it with all his might at Louis. "Shky ish gowing to destwoy ywou."

Louis threw the pillow back, but Zayn ducked. The toddler grinned and jumped forward, shoving Louis. He thought Louis would fall backwards onto the floor, but the older lad just smirked. He wrapped his arms around Zayn, tickling his stomach.
Zaypn couldn't stop the giggles that escaped his mouth. "S-shtop." he laughed.
"Aye, green lantern doesn't show mercy." Louis said in a weird accent. "Say that you give up."
Zayn kicked his arms away, laughing as he escaped. "Shky won't give wup."
He had just grabbed the pillow in time as Louis grabbed his foot and began to tickle it. Zayn threw the pillow on the lad, grabbing Ziam quickly and throwing him too. Louis swatted the things away, and Zayn tried to escape.
But Louis was fast, and grabbed the toddler before he could slide off the bed. Zayn squealed as Louis began to tickle him again. "Hahaha, Loueh! S-shtop it!"
"Never, say that you give up."
Zayn laughed, kicking everywhere, but Louis wouldn't let him go. "Owkay Jayn givesh up! Shky givesh up too and sho doesh Jiam. Am showwy Jiam!"

Louis stopped and Zayn sat up, breathing heavily. He pushed Louis as hard as he could, and Louis yelped as he fell down. Zayn sat on his stomach again, a big grin on his face. "Shky Piwate won! Ywou losht."
Louis chuckled, tickling the younger lad lightly. Zayn lay down on his stomach. "Owkay! Owkay, jusht shtop twickling!" he giggled.
Louis smiled and sat up, Zayn on his lap. "Will Sky want to join Green Lantern in eating breakfast?"
Zayn nodded, picking Ziam up. "Yesh, but ywou cheated."
Louis pouted. "No, I did not."
Zayn stood up. "Yesh ywou did."
"No, I didn't."
"Yesh."
"No."
"Yesh."
"No."
"Can you guys just go and eat breakfast already?" Harry's muffled and groggy voice asked.
Zayn and Louis exchanged a look, bursting out into giggles.

<><><>A/N<><><>
Thank ywou guysh fo evewything. Thank ywou fo evewyone who votesh, commentsh, and love dish book! 😂💖😜

Chapter dedication : ZouZou1D

xx 😘