"Pweashe Leeyum?"

Chapter 18
{Louis}
Dedicated to Panwar1205 for always commenting awesomeness, and being a regular voter! Thanks, love ❤️

Louis set the basket, in which Maria had prepared food for them, on the ground. Zayn seemed to be filled with energy as he couldn't stop bounce on the balls of his feet. Louis smiled warmly. He'd been so scared to think that Zayn had been scared by them and therefore had run away. He wasn't even sure the lad trusted him, but Louis didn't care. He was going to win his trust back.
"So, Zayn. What do you want to do first?" Louis asked.
Zayn shrugged hesitantly. "What do ywou want to do?"
Louis shook his head. "I'm asking what you-"
"And am ashking ywou." Zayn said stubbornly.
Louis chuckled. "Okay then." he looked around the park, trying to decide what Zayn would like best. "What about playing football?" he asked, picking up the plastic ball they had brought.
Zayn smiled. "Owkay!"
"Ok, guys!" Louis called. Niam came over to the two, while Harry spread the blanket on the grass before joining them too.

"We're going to play football," Louis started. Niall opened his mouth, but Louis cut him off. "You don't need to kick the ball hard, okay?" Niall closed his mouth and nodded.
"How are the teams?" Harry asked.
"Oh can Jayn pick?" Zayn asked excitedly. Louis smiled and nodded.
Zayn grinned as he pointed at Harry and Niall. "Ywou two awe on Jayn'sh team!"
"Aww, but then we're only two." Liam told Zayn.
Zayn scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to think of a solution. Louis chuckled. "It's fine, Liam you wanna stand as the keeper?"
Liam nodded, and Zayn turned to Narry. "Who'sh da keepa?"
Niall nodded. "I can be the keeper."
Zayn smiled. "Owkay!"
After Louis had set two stones on each side that was their 'goal,' he set the ball in the middle. "Ready steady go!" he said, waiting for Zayn to take the ball first.

Sure enough the toddler ran on his little feet and kicked the ball. Zayn kicked the ball weakly to Harry. "Hawwy!"
Harry kicked the ball and Louis decided it was time to step into the game. He ran over and kicked the ball from under Harry, laughing at Harry's confused face.
Zayn ran over to him and Louis was tempted to easily dribble the ball away, but this is was children's game, and there was only one child to please so he let him take it. Zayn smiled proudly and Louis chuckled to himself. Zayn kicked the ball, and Liam could have taken it easily. Louis noticed how the lad threw himself on the ground as if he had tried to catch the ball, and it went slowly into goal.
Harry clapped and Louis joined in. Zayn's grin was soon followed by a blush covering his cheeks.
"Zayn!" Liam complained playfully.
Zayn laughed, and Louis smiled widely. Niall walked over and lifted him up. Zayn's eyes turned alarmed at first, but after a few seconds he calmed down.

Harry joined in and the two carried Zayn over to them, chanting "Zayn!"
Zayn's cheeks reddened even more and he smiled half-proudly, half-sheepishly.
As Narry set Zayn down, Louis noticed a few reporters getting out of cars, while others were already in the park. "Great." he muttered. Apparently Pete had already 'leaked' information, either that or someone in the park had recognised them.
"Are you hungry?" Liam asked Zayn, and Louis turned his attention back to them. He caught Harry's eyes and he seemed to have noticed them too. He nodded towards the reporters and Louis nodded back.
"Mhmm." Zayn replied, and the five of them walked back to their blanket. Louis was thankful for the huge tree they had picked, and for the many people in the park. He grabbed the ball and followed the other boys.
As they sat down, Harry pulled out waffles, toasts, cookies, and sandwiches. Pulling out juice packs, he handed them around. Louis smiled as Zayn struggled to put the straw inside, and he reached over and gently took the juice pack from the toddler's hands.
Zayn watched as Louis easily stuck the straw and made a tiny hole. "Thank ywou." Zayn said quietly as he accepted the juice pack. Louis smiled, grabbing the sandwiches. "Your welcome."
Harry smiled at him, knowing that he was trying, and Louis couldn't help but smile back.

🍼🍼🍼🍼Zayn🍼🍼🍼🍼
As Zayn finished his second sandwich, he felt stuffed and couldn't eat more. Louis and  Niall were talking, and Harry was on his phone. Liam reached over and gave Zayn a cookie. "No thank ywou." Zayn declined.
Liam raised an eyebrow. "Sure?"
Zayn nodded. He had never eaten so much as he had with the boys. Zayn bit his lip, well he had but that was when mum had been alive. Zayn bit his lip harder, and Liam nudged him softly. "You okay?"
Zayn nodded. "Yesh." he said quietly.
"Oh look." Liam said and Zayn looked up to where he was pointing. On the other side of the park was a big red ship with lots of children playing, and Zayn felt a smile light his face up. "Can we go thewe?" he asked pleadingly. "Pweashe?"
Liam seemed deep in thought. "I don't know..."
"Pweashe Leeyum?" Zayn said, eyes darting to the great ship. It was so big and looked like a real ship. I wonder who is the captain, Zayn thought.

"Oh well, okay." Liam smiled and Zayn leaned over and threw his arms around him. "Thank ywou!"
Liam was stunned, and Zayn froze. Did he just? Zayn was about to scramble away, but Liam hugged him back. "You're welcome." he said softly, and Zayn swallowed.
"Guys." Harry said, looking up from his phone. Liam pulled away, and Zayn sat back down, no doubt that his cheeks were probably red. Harry glanced at him before showing them the screen if his phone.
"So no questions?" Niall asked.
Harry shook his head, glancing on the other side of the park. Zayn leaned over and squinted, trying to figure out what the lad was staring at.
"Preston's coming, and so are...they." Harry said carefully. Zayn felt an odd feeling that they were hiding something from him. He wasn't sure, but it seemed like it.
All the boys turned to look at Zayn, and the toddler leaned back. "W-what?"
Liam wiped his hands on his jeans and stood up. "Okay, but Zayn wants to play over there." Liam pointed to the pirate ship, and Zayn nodded eagerly, hoping the boys wouldn't stop him from going.

He was surprised when Louis smiled instead. "That's great, but he can't be there by his own."
"Yesh Jayn can." Zayn told him. "Jayn pwomise Jayn won't wun away." he said angrily. They didn't trust him?
Louis blinked. "I-I didn't mean it like-"
"Ok, that's great. And we know you won't." Niall said softly. "Come on, I'll follow you there." Liam said with a smile.
Zayn wanted to tell him to play with him too, but he also wanted to prove that they could trust him so he didn't.
He began to jump in excitement as they drew nearer. Liam smiled at him and Zayn walked forward. "It'sh big." he commented.
Liam chuckled. "Yeah it is. Do you want to climb on deck yourself or should I lift you up?"
"No thank ywou." Zayn said excitedly. "Am gowing to climb on."

Liam nodded, a soft smile on his face. "You'll be okay right?"
Zayn nodded. "Am thwee, Leeyum." he grinned and held up three fingers.
Liam laughed. "Okey then." he said, turning around to leave.
Zayn quickly walked over to the stairs, and began to climb up. He hauled himself up and grinned as he walked over to the other side. He glanced over at the boys and waved, but they didn't see him. Zayn frowned and squinted. Someone else was with them. It was Preston and they all had stood up. Zayn's eyes widened. They weren't going to leave without him, were they? His fears were immediately shut down when the lads sat back down.
Zayn sighed in relief and walked over to the slide, grinning as he sat down. The slide led down and he giggled as he reached the ground. Zayn quickly climbed up again to try it again.
He spent the rest of his time exploring the big ship and sliding down. Right now Zayn was crawling under, and he grinned. "Dish ish whewe Peta Pan'sh fwiends get captuwed." he whispered to himself. He looked up to where a plank was loose. When he poked it, it skipped, and Zayn pushed it. A secret trap door!
Zayn climbed up, hauling himself on deck. He walked over to the bigger slide, on the back and giggled as he slid down. His giggle was cut short though as his eyes met a pair of blue ones.

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
Thank you lovelies for all the nice comments and votes! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far because I'm enjoying writing it. A lot actually xD
How was the chapter, btw? 😄
Also, I'd love it if you would go follow me on twitter! Directi0nyou 😂
The first o is a zer0 😂😂

xx 😘