"It'sh the wed button"

Chapter 100 🍼💕🎊🎉🎉
{Liam}

Liam pressed his face to the soft pillow as he felt someone poke his back

Liam pressed his face to the soft pillow as he felt someone poke his back. Subconsciously knowing already who it was, he groaned and turned onto his back. "Zayn, it's Saturday. No kindergarten today."

"What?" Zayn asked incredulously and climbed up on the bed as if it was his own. He scooted over to the other side with Ziam tucked under his arm. "Jayn bowed."

"Maria can turn on the TV for you," Liam mumbled, eyes still shut.

"Jayn know how to open the TV!" Zayn exclaimed, and Liam could hear the proudness in his voice. "It'sh the wed button."

Liam rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Mhmm." He stifled a yawn and leaned back on the headboard, duvet pulled up to his chest. Zayn crawled beside him and pulled the duvet over himself as well, resting his head on Liam's stomach. "Jayn want candy, it Shatuday," he said, playing with Ziam's tail.

"You can get some later," Liam said and ran a hand through Zayn's raven hair. "Is anyone else awake?"

"No only Mawia," Zayn said.
"What is she doing?" Liam asked.

Zayn looked up and smiled sheepishly. "Cleaning Jayn'sh woom."

Liam smiled and shook his head. After Zayn had successfully started going to kindergarten this whole week, three days without them, Louis had bought him more Legos, this time with people in it. Zayn had been so obsessed with them the past days, and right now it was his prized possession. "I've told you to pick up your toys, remember what happened to Harry that day?"

A few weeks ago the floor of Zayn's room had been covered in Legos and action figures. Harry had come to tell Zayn about dinner, but he accidentally stepped on a Lego and jumped, and stepped on the next and then jumped again, and then accidentally stepped on a plastic shuriken. Zayn couldn't stop laughing while Harry tried to cover up the string of curse words he'd muttered.

Even now, two weeks later, Zayn giggled at the memory. "What we do today?"

"Eat breakfast first," Liam said with a smile and stood up. He heard a door close downstairs and Liam exchanged a look with Zayn. "Who do you think that is?"

Zayn shrugged, lifting his palms up and twisting them.

<><><><><>

"Harry," Liam whined as Zayn jumped up and down, a grin on his face. "Jayn want iche cream too!"

Harry smiled sheepishly as he scooped up another spoonful and stuffed his face, seated by the island when they came downstairs. "Yuck it's not good." He made a face and stuck his tongue out in an attempt to trick Zayn.

Zayn pouted. "It ish!" He climbed up on the chair nearest to Harry and grabbed the spoon from him. "Look it'sh pink. It looksh good."

Liam sighed and greeted Maria as she walked inside. He went to wash his hands. "If he gets sick, it's on you."