"Boysh, apwan"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 125
[Louis]

"If you look over here, you will see my face," James said, gesturing towards something that resembled a tennis ball machine, except the hole was James' mouth

"If you look over here, you will see my face," James said, gesturing towards something that resembled a tennis ball machine, except the hole was James' mouth. Fruits filled the basket on it and a trolley was parked beside it. "And my face will be spilling various forms of fruits. Your job is to stand behind that glass and not flinch as I spill at you," James finished.

Louis grinned, rubbing his palms together. Zayn was sitting on the couch behind them, swinging his legs as he watched excitedly.

"However, I have added my own layer to the game," James said and pointed to the tray with cups and a kettle on it. "Since the boys and I are sons of England, we'll be sipping tea, trying not to flinch. Whoever spills the least amount of tea is the winner."

Louis nudged Niall who was chuckling nervously. "The one to spill the most will wake up in the morning to take Zayn to kindergarten the next couple of days," he said quietly.

Niall grinned. "Deal."

"Liam, you're up first," James said and Liam ran a hand through his hair, watching James pour tea in a cup.

"Ah, don't fill it to the brim," he complained, accepting the cup of tea. Louis laughed. "Liam flinches easily."

"I do not," Liam gasped as James pulled out an apron. "Let's wear these to avoid getting spilled at. I have a feeling Liam will wet his clothes today."

The audience laughed loudly and Liam shook his head as James tied the apron behind his back. "That is so wrong on so many levels."

James bursted into laughter and Liam walked over to stand behind the glass, bracing himself.

"What should we put in here?" James asked the boys mischievously.

Harry raised his hand. "Eh..tomatoes."

"Tomatoes?"

Louis and Niall nodded in agreement and watched curiously. But James didn't fire, the button in his hand. "What does Zayn do when he's hungry?" He asked Liam curiously.

"Usually complain a lot, try to get our attenti-" Liam cut off, cursing out loudly as tea spilled on his arm. James had pressed the button, resulting in tomatoes to smash the surface.

"Language Liam, there's a child in here," Niall chided, grinning. For once he wasn't the one on the reprimanding end.

Louis laughed at the expression on Liam's face.

"Let's replay," James said cheerily.

"Agh," Liam said as he handed the cup to James, wiping his arm with the apron