"I like Fwojen"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 156
[Zayn]

Zayn laughed his head off as he watched Doris dance around with Phoebe

"The cold never bothered me, anyway!" Elsa sang.

Harry noticed Zayn's amusement and smiled. Zayn climbed back on his lap, bobbing his head along to the song. "I like Fwojen," he decided, lifting his hands in a dance move. Harry copied him and soon the two were jamming along. Louis, on the other hand, was sitting crosslegged beside them, too busy on his phone. Zayn watched as Elsa used her ice powers to create stairs and he turned to Louis, thrusting his hands out and knocking Louis' phone from his hand. Louis looked up in surprise. "What'd you do that for?"

Zayn smiled sheepishly. "I was twrying to be Elsa."

Louis pulled Zayn's hoodie over his eyes in consequence and Zayn screeched. "Hawry!"

As Harry pulled the hoodie off and ruffled Zayn's hair gently, Louis snickered to himself. "It sounds like you're saying Hairy. Hairy Styles, the curly haired lad."

Zayn huffed and wondered why Louis was so annoying. He gave Louis the stinky eye. "Don't say like like that about my Hawry."

Louis smirked. "Your Harry?"

Zayn nodded, his eyes glued to the fascinating scene of Elsa building an ice castle. Harry kissed the top of his head and Zayn smiled, cuddling into the boy. "Yes, my Hawry."

"Well I suppose then the precious Niall is mine," Louis said casually. Zayn sat up abruptly, looking around. "Niall?"

"Oh yeah, you know Niall?" Louis jested. "The blonde one?"

"Niall mine too," Zayn declared, shaking his head. He couldn't just have Harry, Niall would be lonely.

"Well looks like I'll have to stick with Liam," Louis said and Zayn gasped. "Liaaaaam? Liam mine!"

"You can't have all of them," Louis pointed out amusedly. "So Liam's mine."

Zayn lifted his face, a small pout forming on his lips. "You can have...Woaw. Liam, Niall and Hawry mine." Oh well, he loved Roar, but he loved the three boys more.

Louis was about to reply, but the thought of Roar made Zayn gasp. He slid off Harry's lap and turned to the lad in panic. "Hawry, I lost Jiam, Louis fowgot Jiam home in Landon and now he alone and it Chwistmas," Zayn babbled loudly, his heart constricting. "I take pictuwes, but I miss Jiam!"

"Hey, it'll be alright," Harry comforted him, leaning forward to rub a soothing thumb on his shoulder. "Ziam is strong, and who knows? He's probably having fun at home, eating popcorn and watching Ben 10."

Zayn looked up, blinking quickly. "Weally? Ziam have fun?" But Harry's reassurance disappeared suddenly. "Ziam have fun without me?" he asked horrifiedly.