"No It'sh owkay. He looksh niche"

Chapter 27
{Niall}

Yesterday had been pretty normal, except the fact that Zayn had been unusually quiet. The boys had started to worry, but when Zayn laughed along they knew he'd be fine. And it was really good to know. Niall took a deep exciting breath, Jeffrey fixing the mic on his shirt.
"What awe we gowing to do?" Zayn asked quietly, eyes darting to all the people backstage.
"We're just going to talk to someone who's really nice." Liam said, kneeling down to attach the tiny mic to Zayn's shirt. Today he was wearing trousers and a blue t-shirt, his hair messy. Right now his lips formed a pout.
"It'll be fun." Louis added.
"Uhm guys." Harry said alarmed, and Niall turned to where he was pointing. Roger walked over to them and clapped his hands. "Okay, so Pete called."
The four boys groaned.
"These are the lists of things Zayn needs covered." Roger said with pursed lips.

He handed Harry the slip, and Niall leaned forward so he could read.
:
- Louis & Harry
- Your fame
- Don't let him blurt things out of the blue
- No talking about his background
Niall rolled his eyes. Typical Pete. Zayn stood on his tip-toes looking curiously at the paper, but he was too short and even so, he couldn't read.
"Ookay." Louis said, kneeling down. "There's a few things we want you to know Zayn."
Zayn listened intently, nodding. "Yesh, kiddo."
Niall groaned. The toddler had been saying it ever since their trip to the mall. The other boys found it adorable, but Niall didn't. He was the one to call him kiddo, and it felt weird the other way around. Also, because it sounded better when Zayn said it. The Irish lad huffed.

Louis chuckled. "You know famous people?"
Zayn frowned. "Like Jushtwin Bieby."
Niall blinked, the kid freakin knew. "Yes! Like him!" he exclaimed, a grin on his face. "How do you know his name?" Harry mused.
Zayn shrugged. "He came on the telly onche at da awoption shentre He hash the aiwplane haiw. "
Niall laughed. "Yeah, that was like last year, but anyways. We are like that."
The boys looked at him expectantly, and Zayn raised his eyebrows. "What?"
"Uh nothing. So yeah, that's why we sing and stuff." Louis said.
"And stuff?" Harry teased.
"You know what I mean." Louis rolled his eyes playfully.
"Owkay, but why we hewe?" Zayn crossed his arms, which by the way looked super adorable. Niall smiled fondly. "Because this is an interview. They ask things, and we answer them."
Zayn's eyes widened. "What do they ashk?"

Liam shrugged. "Favourite color, things about what we do..."
"Oh, but Jayn'sh favowite colow ish blew." Zayn said. "What if they dwon't like blew?"
Niall laughed, ruffling his hair. "Everybody loves blue, and they'll love you."
Zayn grinned. "Dat whymed!"
"What about you guys?" Roger asked, eyes darting to Louis and Harry. 'He doesn't know' Louis mouthed. Roger nodded, listening in on his ear piece. "One minute!"
They watched as Ellen started the introduction.
"Zayn, I want you to grab my hand." Niall heard Louis tell Zayn. "There's going to be a lot of people, but they are really nice okay? They're like Sophia."

"Please welcome...One Direction!"
Steal My Girl began to play and the boys walked out. Niall smiled and waved at the crowd. Wow, a lot of people were here. He glanced instinctively at Zayn. The toddler looked petrified and frozen at all the claps, and Louis had to pull him along. Niall greeted and hugged Ellen. She smiled and gestured for the boys to sit. Ah the usual couch had also gotten a comfy little armchair. Louis tried his best to make Zayn sit, but Zayn had a tight grip on his hand, so it ended up with Harry sitting there instead.
Zayn was sitting nearest to Ellen, then Louis, then Niall, then Liam and then Harry in the armchair.
"So," Ellen said as the noise died down. "How have you guys been?"
"Pretty good." Liam answered, looking at the other boys. "Haven't we?"
Harry nodded. "We're currently working on our album, so we're busy with that."
"Ooh that's nice." Ellen said. She smiled at the toddler. "I'm sure you get a lot more busy now."

The boys chuckled.
"Hello Zayn." Ellen said gently, noticing how shy the boy was. Zayn swallowed, gripping Louis' arm tightly. "I don't think he likes me." Ellen joked, making the crowd laugh. Niall grinned. "Nah, he's just shy. Once he gets started though, he gets started."
The other boys chuckled, knowing how cute and true that was.
"Ask him some questions about himself." Harry suggested.
"What's your favourite color, Zayn?" Ellen asked.
Zayn was completely frozen in his seat, staring at her with wide eyes.
"Okay let's play a game." Ellen said. "I'll ask all of you a question and you have to answer it truthfully, the one who lies is a loser. Harry what's your favourite color?"
"Orange."
"Liam?"
"Purple."
"Niall?"

"Green."
"Louis?"
"Red."
"Zayn?"
Zayn was biting his lip, and it didn't look like he was going to answer anytime. But surprisingly he replied. "Blew."
The crowd awed and Ellen smiled widely. "That really is a nice color. I like it too. Do you like pink?"
Zayn scrunched his nose. "No, it's fo giwlsh." he said quietly.
Niall laughed, and Ellen shook her head. "Real gentleman you have there. When are you guys going on tour?"
"Not anytime soon." Liam answered. "We're working on the album, chilling out a bit. I reckon it will be a few months later, to promote the album. "
"This is going to be you guys's fifth album." Ellen said impressively.

Niall grinned and nodded. "Yeah, time flies doesn't it?"
"I remember when you were the cute one." Ellen mused.
"He still is!" Louis laughed.
"Nah, he's got chest hair now." Liam joked, pulling Niall's shirt down a bit.
"Yeah, I think the word cute just flew out the window." Ellen said, and Niall laughed along with the crowd.
"Zayn is the cute one now." Harry said with a smile.
Zayn looked up at the mention of his name, and Ellen turned back to him. "What do you like to do?"
Zayn pursed his lips, and Louis nudged him gently. He whispered something in the toddlers ear and Zayn's eyes lit up. He grinned a toothy grin at Louis, and Niall smiled warmly. "Niall, I'm sorry, but Zayn takes the cutest prize." Ellen said seriously.
Niall chuckled. "That's fine. I'd have him take it rather than these boys."
"That's pretty offensive." Louis said.

Niall made a face and he saw Zayn smile.
"You like these guys, Zayn?" Ellen asked. "They goof around a lot don't they?"
Zayn nodded. "They'we niche."
"Who plays with you the most?" Ellen asked, grinning at the boys.
Zayn seemed to think hard. "Loueh and Nawiall."
"What about Liam and Harry?" Ellen said. "What do they do?"
"They awe niche." Zayn said simply.
"But Harry needs to cut his hair, don't you think?" Ellen asked.
Zayn pursed his lips, glancing at Harry. "No, It'sh owkay. He looksh niche."
Niall bursted out laughing and everybody was smiling at the child's cuteness.
"Who makes the food?" Ellen asked.
"Hawwy." Zayn replied. "And Mawia."
Ellen nodded. "Good to know. We have to take a break now, but we will be back soon."
The lights dimmed, Steal My Girl began to play and the microphones went off.
"He's absolutely completely cute, Niall." Ellen smiled. "I bet he keeps you guys company."
Harry smiled, glancing at Zayn who was looking around curiously. "Yeah, he's a very curious lad."

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
I just love how this interview is going to turn out xD
Don't forget to comment and I might double update. Don't know if I'll be updating tomorrow since we're having guests over. The special time when I get turned into a slave -_-

All the love xx😘