"No it's Jiam'sh colowing, Niall"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 115
[Niall]

The trip back to London was more chaotic than it's opposite trip on the plane, if that was even possible.

When they exited the plane, many hadn't slept, others were sitting with disheveled hair and Lou was totally done with the whole thing. The two children had been arguing and noticeably trying to one-up one another.

For instance, when the food came, Zayn said he wanted the mini baguette, but that's what Lux had said so they started fighting who would get it.

"I shaid fiwsht," Lux said with a huff. She turned to Harry and made a small puppy face. "Can I pweeease have it? I don't like anything else in plane food."

Zayn gaped and turned to Niall with a small pout. "Nawiall, pweeashe me have it."

Liam and Lou had tried to put an end to it all by not giving the mini baguette to any of the kids. But then remained the problem of who was going to sleep. Lux seemed wide awake and Zayn was too busy following her around to sit down and sleep. Whenever Lux went to one of the boys, especially Harry, Zayn would jump up from whatever he was doing and stand by creepily.

Needless to say, the journey seemed longer.

They entered the house in London, having parted ways with Lux and Lou. Zayn gasped as he was enveloped by the warmth of the silent house "We home! Mawia, we home!"

"She's not here," Niall laughed as he unloaded himself of his bag and outer wear. Zayn sent him a quizzical look. "Whewe ish she?"

"She's coming tomorrow evening." Harry told him as he pulled him back since Zayn had stepped across the foyer with muddy sneakers. "Now, it's getting late, food and then bed. You have kindergarten tomorrow."

Zayn's face lit up, but then it fell. "What if they don't wemembew?" he worried again. Niall helped Harry by taking off Zayn's beanie and Zayn took off his jacket, face scrunched in thought. "Don't worry, kiddo, they'll remember you," Niall reassured him.

"We have nothing, completely nothing to eat!" Louis announced from the kitchen, being the first one to have reached the fridge. Niall sighed in disappointment. "What the hell? I thought we'd have something, I can't sleep with an empty stomach."

Liam shot him a look as he pulled out his phone. "I'll ask Paddy to bring some Chinese from the store a few blocks down, it'll be open at this time."

"Zayn, you like noodles right?" Liam asked as he kicked off his shoes and went inside. Zayn shrugged. "Noodle is like spaghetti and Jayn like spaghetti."

"Great. Rice for me!" Niall called, following Liam inside. It was usually the same when he used to enter the house, the same feeling of work, busy life and schedule. He had never labeled this place as home since they only used it as a London stay for work, like when they used Harry's house in L.A. But now, after Zayn, and after living here for so long, it seemed alive. No dust, no eerie silence, just the peaceful smell and feeling of home. Niall plopped on the couch with a happy smile and Zayn ran over to him, grabbing the remote before he could even lift a finger.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, we've deprived you of the telly, haven't we?" Louis asked as he walked out with an apple in hand. Zayn turned on the telly excitedly, and Niall couldn't stop himself from admiring how much he'd grown. He knew the buttons and maneuvered easily to turn on the volume. "What that?" he squinted, probably having expected some cartoon show. Right now, the princess and the frog movie was playing.

Harry lay down on the other couch, stretching his arms above his head with a yawn. "I'm completely knackered."

"Same," Louis said and trudged over to grab a blanket. He sat down beside Harry, draping it between themselves. "I didn't know you liked princess movies," he said to Zayn, taking a bite out of his apple. "I think I've seen this one."