Q&A - pawt 2

Q&A- Part 2 (50 chapters later)

Before we start, I just wanna thank everyone for the many questions 👏🏼👌🏼😊

Q&A

Zayn:
- Can I steal you from the boys? (I have a lot of cookies and can take you anywhere!)
Jayn like cookiesh, but boysh will be shad. And shtealing ish bad.

- How can you think Louis is irritating? I would die to spend a second with him.
Loueh likesh to make me mad! Loueh ish iww...itating.

- Will you be my bro?
Yesh, Jayn can be bwo. Loueh shaysh bwo to Leeyum and Niall!

- Why don't you start kindergarten, it will be fun!
Jayn in kindewgawden now. It'sh fun, you come too!

- When are you going to accept them as [fathers] dads?
Matt hash a dad. And Will. And Ewic. Jayn has daddy but he mean, but...It'sh okay. Jayn won't cwy now...Jayn have boysh.

- YOU'RE SO FREAKING CUTE 😍😘😘😘😙 WHY??
Uh eh thanksh, uhmm Jayn cool too ☺️

- How are you doing buddy?
Am gweat, buddy! Voof!

- I hope you know that not all daddy's are bad but if one of the boys were to be the daddy u deserved, who would it be?
Jayn know now, but Jayn don't want daddy. I like Matt'sh dad, me want Matt'sh dad. Ewic dad ish nice too.

- What is your favorite thing to do? By the way, YOU ARE SOO ADORABLE!!! CAN WE BE FRIENDS?
Jayn love to dwaw, watch tv, eat, play Lego, play fyfa, but Loueh not let me play! Yash, Jayn have two fwiendsh now.

- Which character do you like the most in Pokémon?
What ish Poképhone? Ish it when you become puppy and get flowesh on head?

- Does Liam act like your dad the most?
No, Liam ish much much much bettew. Liam ish like Jayn'sh...uh Liam ish like...Jayn'sh mum. Liam ish Jayn'sh mum!

- What is your favorite thing about kindergarten?
Jayn like to play with shupewhewoesh and dwaw and play outside with Matt and Ewic! We play with cawsh and we shwing and Will teach Jayn how to shwing alone.

- Can we be friends?
Okay.

- Hey Zayn, do you mind if I be your kindergarten teacher? We can shit wherever you want, play on swings and I'm pretty good at drawing too.
Okay! Yesh, you dwaw Jayn and push me on shwingsh and shit- what a teachew?

- Zayn, are the boys annoying? Especially when it comes to kindergarten, cutting your hair and not letting you come with them?
The boysh want Jayn to cut haiw! And they leave in kindewgawden and they go alone to "meeting with Shimon". Mawia shay they busy, and that ish sho bowing!

- What is the thing that you hate the most about them?
Jayn hate that Hawwy not wake up and Louis not let Hawwy wake up and Niall eat pancakes too fasht and Niall pick the haiw in noshe in bathwoom (Jayn see it) and Louis not let Jayn play fyfa and Loueh smile at Ewic and Liam make noishe when he sleep.

- Zayn, why are you and Will not friends? He is nice, isn't he?
Jayn wanna be fwiendsh with Will, but Will don't want to...I think

- You're so fucking cute don't say that word though.
Oh thank you. What wowd? Fakking? Jayn ish fakking cute! Hihihi 😊
- Do you ever wanna leave the boys?
No!
- Why are you so cute?
Hehe Jayn cute becaushe Jayn cute.
- Can you sing?
Yesh. Leeyum shing in the showew and Jayn lishten and then Jayn shing with!