"Vwooooom, vwooom"

Chapter 65
{Louis}

The beeping of the clock made Louis roll over and groan, sliding the screen of his phone. Harry shifted beside him, but Louis couldn't find the strength to wake up. He would have instantly fallen asleep again if it weren't for someone poking his cheek. "Loueh," a voice whispered and Louis grunted in response. They'd watched Marmaduke (a family movie) until Zayn fell asleep. When he did, they ended up watching Mission Impossible. Louis had totally forgotten that it was Monday today and he groaned inwardly, feeling himself getting tugged back to dreamland.

The next time he woke up it was because of Niall shaking him. "Wake up, man. We're late, come on."

Louis scrunched his nose, turning around and burying his face in Harry's back.

"Hawwy, wake wup!" Zayn screamed and Louis made a whining noise.

Harry stirred, sitting up abruptly. "Mhmm. What's the time?"

"Two p.m apparently," Niall said. Louis cracked an eye open, staring grumpily at the two. Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"S'okay, talked to Jase. He's at the studio now so we've got to get going."

Louis sat up, groggy and tired. "Can't we ditch today?"

Niall looked at him like he was crazy. "We have a deadline, you know."

Louis groaned again, falling back on his pillow. Zayn climbed up on his chest, grinning energetically. "Wake wup. Shleepy Loueh," he laughed.

Louis pushed Zayn softly off of him, turning his back to the three and burying his face in his pillow. "You guys get dressed and I'll be down in a minute."

Suddenly, the warm duvet was yanked away from his body and cold air hit his skin. Louis looked up and glared at Niall, but Liam was standing there beside him, duvet in hand. "Up. Now."

<><><><>

Louis rubbed his eyes, bringing the coffee cup to his lips. He blew over the rim a few times before taking a sip and standing up. He walked out of the kitchen, stifling a yawn. It was good that this week was the last of the studio. Tomorrow would be a wrap and then the album was in box. He smiled at that.
Suddenly, he stumbled, almost spilling his coffe. Louis frowned, looking down at Zayn who was curled up on the ground with his hands in fists. He narrowed his eyes and made low sounds at the back of his throat. "Vwooooom, vwooom."

Louis blinked, tilting his head slightly. "Zayn, what are you doing?"

He looked up and grinned. "Jayn'sh a caw!"

"A car," Louis repeated, chuckling. "Why?"

"Jayn ish Lwightin Mqueem," Zayn said confidently.
Louis smiled. Zayn had loved their cars marathon which was a few days back. He insisted that when he was older he would buy a talking red car like that.

"We're leaving, stand up you little racer," Louis joked, sipping his mug.

Zayn scrambled to his feet, shaking his fists. "Vwooom!"

He ran to the foyer, immediately colliding with a rack. Zayn stepped back, holding his head. A small pout formed on his lips and he rubbed the spot. "Owie."

"Don't take too long now," Anne smiled, kissing Harry's forehead.

"Dwon't leave Jayn," Zayn mumbled, hand dropping from his head. He wrapped his arms around Liam's knee. "Gemma will pinch Jayn."

Gemma laughed. "Don't worry, I won't."

Zayn glared at her, holding up his pinky. "Pinky pwomishe?"