"Weiwdoesh"

Chapter 98
{Harry}

Harry shook Louis softly once they arrived at the building. He was curled up like a cat beside him, snuggled in his own sweater, fringe covering his closed eyes. Preston chuckled from the front seat as he looked at him in the rear view mirror. "Old ways die hard."

Harry nodded his head in agreement, a small smile pulling up on his lips. He eventually managed to wake Louis up with a few drops of water in his eyes. It turned him from a cuddled cat to a cranky baby lion, but that would have to do for now. A lot better than coming late and listening to the same lecture from the gorilla that had called the meeting.

Harry pulled his coat closer to his body and tried to hide his face as they walked up the steps of the building. Louis followed sulkily behind him, hoodie pulled over his messy hair. He was harder to recognize in his Adidas tracksuit, while Harry was easier than ever with his pair of brown boots and long hair.

The weather was mild, not too cold but not too warm either. The sun was up, but concealed against a few clouds that dotted the blue sky. Inside it was warmer and much comfier. Harry relaxed and walked over to reception while Louis trying to fix his hair. "Simon Cowell," he said, and the man behind the desk recognized him immedietly. He smiled and nodded, giving a small call to Simon. "He wants you in the conference room, Mr. Styles."

Harry thanked him and took the elevator, pulling Louis with him. He glanced at Louis' messy hair with pursed lips. "He's going to get it, he knows you're obsessed with football."

Louis huffed and pushed his fringe back. "I don't get why he wants to involve himself in our lives so much. We're on professional standards, not personal."

"He's trying to make sure the image stays good," Harry said with a shrug, leaning forward to fix Louis' hair. Louis bowed his head to allow him. "I can sleep when I want to, eat when I to, and he can't say anything against it."

Harry pulled back and examined him. "Looks much better."

The doors binged open and they walked out into the hall. "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Louis huffed.

"You're in cranky mood, it'll wear off," Harry said and patted him on the shoulder. He knocked on the door to the conference room before walking inside.

The long table was occupied with two Azoff representatives and two Modest! management representatives. Simon was the Syco representative, which was weird because in small meetings like these, he didn't show up. But since he had been the one to call for an emergency update meeting, it shouldn't be a surprise to see him there with his usual cup of coffee. He smiled at them and beckoned them inside, gesturing towards the chairs across from the representatives. Pete was there along with a guy Harry hadn't seen before, and George and Luke were representing from Azoff, two guys close to Jeff Azoff.

"Harry and Louis, let's start with you," Simon said, crossing his arms. "How's the album coming?"

"The album's ready," Harry said, rubbing the ring on his finger as he leaned back in his chair. "Everything's ready for release. We've been to the studio for practices as well."

Simon nodded and turned to the managements. "And the live appearances?"

"Next Friday for promo at the today show," Pete said and Simon nodded, they had talked about this yesterday when Harry had come.

"What's the point of this?" Louis mumbled.

"Hmm?" Simon asked, turning to him. Louis gave him a fake smile. "Nothing. I'm just a bit curious what the meaning of this update meeting is. We know the schedule, we know what's happening which week. Next week, Tuesday, Drag me down will be released. If you have any new information, then please enlighten me," Louis said with a shrug.