"Whea ish heaven then?"

Chapter 7
{Niall's POV}

"When's the meeting?" Louis asked.
"Around two." Harry replied, drinking his orange juice.
Niall sighed in content and pushed his chair back. "I love it when you make pancakes."
Harry grinned. "You love everything I make."
Niall rubbed his full tummy before standing up. "Dishes in the sink." Liam called at him.
The Irish lad groaned and grabbed his plate and glass, putting them in the sink. He turned around, leaning back against the counter. "Who's going to be at the meeting?"
Liam shrugged. "Modest, Simon, and some few people from Azoff."
"We're going to talk about Zayn, huh?" Louis muttered.
"Yes, and other things too." Harry said.
"Apparently we were invited to perform at the O2 arena." Liam said. "And we also have to discuss the release of the new perfume."
Just then, Zayn trudged into the kitchen. He was rubbing his eyes with his fist, his stuffed animal clutched under his arm.

"Good Morning." Louis said brightly.
"Good mowning." Zayn mumbled, squinting at the boys.
"Had a good nights sleep?" Liam asked, standing up and placing his empty plate in the sink. He walked over with Zayn's plate and glass of orange juice, placing it on the table beside Louis.
"Ye-e-e-esh." Zayn yawned. Niall smiled at him before walking over and picking him up. Zayn yelped, and the lad quickly sat him on the chair. Zayn scowled. He'd shown them how much he despised physical contact. Niall guessed it was probably because of his past. "Do you like pancakes?" Harry asked.
Zayn tilted his head to the side. "Jayn ushed to eat pancakes all the time."
"Oh, that's great. Who made them?" Harry asked with a smile.
Zayn's lower lip trembled and he looked down again. "Am sowwy, Jayn shouldn't have shaid dat."
"You don't need to apologize." Louis said softly. "It's okay."

Zayn bit his lip and didn't answer. Instead, he began to eat.
Niall shook his head. Whatever the kid had been through, it was too sad. An innocent toddler.
The thought of innocent made Niall's cheeks go pink. He had totally forgotten last night. In his defense, he hadn't known that the three year old was in the same room.

"What the hell is going on? For fuck's sake, I'm trying to sleep!"
"Oi! Shut your fooking mouth pal, we have a child in here!"

Niall buried his head in his hands. The boys would kill him if he sweared in front of Zayn again.
"We have a long day today." Liam said, pouring hot water into a teacup. "I suggest we get going. First we'll have to head to the meeting, then maybe we can go to Nandos."
Niall grinned. "You'll love Nandos, Zayn. It's heaven."
Zayn perked up. "Heaven?"
"Mhm, the food is delicious there." Niall continued.

"Have ywou been there?"
Harry was studying Zayn curiously. "It's not actually heaven."
"Oh." Zayn's shoulders slumped. "Whea ish heaven then?"
Niall shrugged. He had no idea how the conversation went from Nandos to heaven. But from taking a look at his mates, he found out that something was definitely going on. They were exchanging uneasy glances. Finally, Liam turned to Zayn. "Heaven is...up there." he pointed up towards the roof.
"In Jayn'sh woom?" Zayn scowled.
Niall couldn't help it and he cracked up laughing. The boys shot him stern looks and the lad bit his lip.
"Not...exactly." Louis said. He glanced down at his wrist. "Oi! Look at the time, we should leave now. Everybody get ready!"

⚽⚽️⚽️⚽️️Louis⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Louis walked Zayn to his room. "So, let's see what clothes Harry bought for you."
He opened the closet and Zayn walked over to his bed, putting Ziam on his pillow before coming back.
Louis pulled the curtains away, letting sunlight enter the room. He opened the window and fresh air blew in.
"It's hot, but windy." Louis said. He pulled out a pair of jeans shorts, a red shirt with a white sweater. He handed the clothes to Zayn, pulling out the new sneakers they'd bought yesterday.
"Thats it. Quickly get changed." Louis said with a grin.
Zayn raised an eyebrow at him, and crossed his little toddler arms. "Jayn can change by himshelf."
"Fine." Louis sighed, walking out of the room.
All of them were ready by the time Louis walked downstairs. "Hey, what about Zayn?"
Niall raised an eyebrow. "What about him?"