"Shh, shleep good"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 107
[Zayn]

Zayn burped quietly and reached a hand into the bag of crisps, only to come up empty. He grabbed the pack and shook it upside down, salt and crumbs falling on the floor beside him.

"When the plane moving?" he asked Niall who was kicking off his shoes. Louis pulled out earbuds and sat back with his phone in hand. Liam was talking on the phone with someone, smiling and laughing while Harry pulled the hood of his hoodie over his head, getting ready to sleep.

"Soon, come here," Niall said and picked him up. He sat him down on the comfy chair and curled up the empty pack of crisps. He brushed off the crumbs on Zayn's hands and pulled the belt over he torso. Zayn swung his legs excitedly, smiling at the boys. "We in a plane!"

"Yes, we are, but be careful," Louis said and pulled out an earbud. "You know, the plane goes in a loop. Upside down and round and round."

Zayn gaped. "It doesh? But we fall!" He clutched the seat tightly.

"Don't scare him off now," Mike chuckled. Zayn looked back at him, Preston and Mike were seated on the other set of chairs.

"And we'll get dizzy because it often takes several loops in the air," Louis whispered and motioned with his hands. Zayn watched with fear, looking at the other boys for their opinion.

Liam ended the call and nudged Louis, a smile on his face. "Don't worry, it's not dangerous. Flying is fun."

"Can we open the doow?" Zayn asked curiously. "When we uuup in aiw, can we open the doow? And then jump?" He grinned. "Jayn shee on tv, they jump."

"No," all the boys answered simultaneously.

"Now that's dangerous," Liam said. He was sitting on Zayn's right, by the other window. Zayn looked out of his window and could see the tarmac where the other planes were resting far away. "When we move?" He asked again, too impatient to wait.

"Soon. While we wait, let's take a picture.," Liam suggested. He pulled out his phone and Zayn smiled a toothy smile into the camera, Louis holding a thumbs up from the seat behind them, Harry making a funny face and Niall leaned forward to get into the screen.

Liam snapped the picture and smiled down at it. "First fly trip."

Suddenly, a man started talking over a small speaker. Zayn looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the sound.

"Good day, boys. We're starting flight in ten minutes."

"Who that?" Zayn asked and looked around as he tried to find the unfamiliar voice.

"Our captain, Albert," Niall said.

Louis leaned forward and patted Zayn on the shoulder. "Loop de loop," he reminded him.

Zayn frowned and looked out the window. It was when they started moving, that he exclaimed loudly. "We'we moving!"

"Get ready, Zayn," Louis said from behind him and Zayn's eyes widened. He pressed his nose to the window and watched in anticipation as they rolled across the tarmac. The plane picked it's pace and Zayn squealed, unclamping his seatbelt with effort. He jumped off and over to Liam.

The boys looked at him in shock. "Zayn," they chorused and Louis started laughing. "Kid, you can't take off your seatbelt in the middle of a flight."

"But we moving too fast," Zayn said quietly as the floor grumbled. Liam held him firmly and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I've got you."

Zayn held on tightly, listening and watching as they moved quicker, leaving the airport. He gasped when suddenly the rumbling stopped and the plane felt light. Zayn peeked out the window and saw that they were in the air. He laughed and his excitement made the boys smile. His joy soon faded and he squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the plane to fly in a loop. He waited...and waited...and waited.