"Evewybody knowsh it. Wight Hawwy?"

Chapter 22
Dedicated to stlkhlmstyles, because her comments make me smile. Thanx! 😄
{Harry}

Harry crossed his legs, gripping his hot chocolate mug tightly. Niall was asleep beside him, snoring softly and Liam was sitting on the armchair, going through his phone. Louis and Zayn came out of the kitchen, Zayn gripping a blanket in his arms, and Louis holding two cups of hot chocolate.
Zayn climbed on the sofa, pulling the blanket over Niall. Harry smiled softly, the toddler's actions warming his heart.
"Hey guys...?" Liam asked, standing up and handing Harry his phone. "Look at this."
Harry stared down at the screen, a tumbler post on it.

Zayn
Aww, so the boys adopted a kid. ☺️That's so cute. I can't wait to know him better, he's so innocent and cute! I swear I die every time pics come out. So here I'm going to drag you guys down with me:
😍 Larry playing Larents:
Harry grinned at the several pics of him and Louis with Zayn. One of them was in Mini Minors, another being when Harry carried Zayn to the car on their first public appearance with him.
😘 Liam being the most cutest dad:
Pictures of Liam with Zayn were pasted, and one of them was in the park, Zayn clutching Liam tightly.
😝 Niall + Zayn!:
A few pictures of Zayn and Niall, one of them being when Niall lifted Zayn up in the park yesterday.
Omg guys, I can't wait to know this little guy. He makes the boys so happy, have you noticed?
I totally ship Ziall, or Nayn. 😄 Hey, reblog and underline what you think should be the boys son/bromance name!
Ziall/Nayn/Zayll
Layn/Ziam/Lian
Hayn/Harn/Zarry
Zouis/Loyn/Louayn

Tagged: Baby boy

"This is so nice and sweet of the fans." Harry commented, handing Liam back his phone. Louis grabbed the phone from his hand, staring at the post. A smile appeared on his face, but it soon turned into a frown. "What the heck? Loyn?"
"What?" Zayn asked curiously, standing on his tip toes on the couch to get a better look.
"Zayn, what should we call ourselves? Zouis, Loyn, or Louayn?" Louis asked the toddler. The two seemed to have mended up any hard feeling because Zayn grinned. "Jouei!"
"I think Layn and Ziam is pretty cool." Liam said.
Zayn scowled. "Jiam ish ashleep."
Harry laughed, and pointed a finger at Zayn. "Liam, Ziam is his wolf."
Liam blinked then laughed. "Oh yeah, no Zayn I mean our name. The two of us."
"Leeyum...and Jayn?" Zayn asked confused.
"Now mash 'em up together." Louis said.
Zayn scratched the back of his neck. "LeeyumJayn."
Louis shook his head and Harry smirked, "I've got an easier explanation." he turned to Zayn. "What if Liam's name started with Z."

Zayn's eyebrows scrunched up. "J.....J....Jeeyum!"
Louis laughed, holding up a high five. "Exactly."
Zayn leaned up and slammed his hand on it, looking quite proud for figuring it out.
The doorbell rang, and Liam's face lit up. "Oh that must be Sophia!"
"Wait, she's coming today?" Louis asked and Harry nodded, "Yeah."
"You were too busy yelling at the telly when I told you." Liam chuckled.
Louis raised his hands up in defense as Liam left to open the door. "Doncaster cannot loose, ya know."
Harry heard Sophiam greet each other in the hall.
"Who'sh Shophia?" Zayn asked Harry.
"Liam's...friend." Harry said with a smile, sipping his hot chocolate.
"The weather is really getting cold, now-" Sophia smiled as the pair entered the living room. "Oh hi guys."
Harry smiled and stood up, leaning over to hug her lightly. "Hello. How are you?" he asked, pulling back and sipping his hot chocolate.

"I'm fine, though it's cold outside." Sophia shuddered. "Hey Louis."
Louis smiled, half-hugging her. "Hey."
Sophia looked around. "Where's Niall?"
Harry scooted away so she could see the Irish lad. "Let me guess, up all night watching the game last night?"
"Yes." Louis exclaimed.
Liam chuckled. "Doncaster against Mullingar, you can expect how many curse words were flying around."
Harry grinned, nodding in agreement. The two boys had been completely wild yesterday, watching the intense game with intense eyes.
A tug on his shirt brought Harry out of his thoughts and he glanced down at Zayn. "Aww, is this the little boy?" Sophia asked, kneeling down.
Zayn hid behind Harry's legs, and Harry decided it was time Zayn started to come out of his shell. He kneeled down, placing a hand on Zayn's back. "Zayn, this is Sophia."

Zayn's eyes darted between Harry and Sophia.
"Zayn, say hello." Louis said gently.
"H-hello." Zayn said, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. Sophia smiled. "Hi. Nice to meet you."
Zayn turned his gaze down, and Harry sighed knowing it was as far as the toddler would go right now.
As they all made themselves comfy with mugs of hot chocolate, Sophia asked whether they had any plans today.
"Nah, you can steal Liam from us, it's okay. Trust me I won't be sad." Louis said, making everybody chuckle. Liam rolled his eyes playfully.
Harry turned to look at Zayn, who was fidgeting with his shirt.
"No seriously, have you guys gone shopping with Zayn?" Sophia said excitedly.
Zayn's head perked up at his name, and he looked around curiously.
"Yeah we've bought him clothes and stuff." Louis said with a shrug.

"No, I mean toys." Sophia said with a grin.
The toddlers eyes lit up. Harry smirked and nodded. "We can go tomorrow, but Zayn doesn't like toys."
Zayn tugged on his shirt, signaling him to lean down. Harry obeyed and Zayn whispered in his ear. "Jayn lovesh twoys, Hawwy."
"You do, huh?" Harry asked.
Zayn nodded eagerly as he pulled back.
"Okay, so Zayn loves toys." Harry chuckled. "I think it'll be fun."
Liam smiled at Sophia, grabbing her hand. "How long are you staying before you leave?"
Sophia shrugged. "My aunt's pretty ill, so I'll be staying for a couple of weeks at the least."
"What happened to her?" Harry asked with a frown.
Sophia swallowed. "The doctors don't exactly know, they think there might be an infection."

Liam rubbed her back softly, and she smiled. She then turned to Zayn with a grin. "What do you like to do?"
Zayn looked down, hands wringing. "Zayn." Liam said gently.
"Jayn likesh to dwaw." Zayn mumbled.
"Really? I do too." Sophia said, making the toddler look up.
Sophia smiled. "I like to draw scenery. Flowers and mountains. What do you like to draw?"
"Shupehewosh." Zayn told her. "And niche things. Things Jayn like."
"What does Zayn like?" Sophia asked, and Harry smiled at the way Zayn's hazel eyes lit up. "Jayn likesh hewosh, comic booksh, blew, pijja, apple juish, cookies, candy, gween lantewn, batman, hulk, and piwates too!" Zayn said excitedly. Realizing he had been ranting, he looked down, and Harry noticed the tint of a blush creeping up on the youngest lad's cheeks again.
"That's great." Sophia chuckled. "Liam likes batman too, and Louis is crazy after pizza."

Zayn looked up at Louis with a toothy grin. "Shky lovesh pijja mowe than gween lantewn."
Louis grinned, and Harry wondered what they were talking about. "No, I think I love it more. Besides, I won."
Zayn narrowed his eyes at him. "No, ywou didn't!"
"Yes, I did." Louis said, chuckling.
Harry noticed where this argument was going, it was the same thing that had woken him up. He shook his head in amusement. "What are you guys talking about?"
"Loueh cheated! He twickled Jayn, and dat'sh cheating."
Louis crossed his arms. "Who said it's cheating?"
Zayn crossed his arms back. "Evewybody knowsh it. Wight, Hawwy?"
Harry smiled fondly at the cute little lad and he nodded in agreement. "Absolutely."
Zayn grinned at Louis, and Harry chuckled. Zayn was too cute, anybody would agree with him.

<><><><><><>
As Harry locked the screen of his phone, he couldn't help but smile. He entered the living room where Sophiam were talking and Niam were arguing-Harry rolled his eyes-probably about last night's game. In the midst of the two pairs, Zayn was sitting quietly on the sofa, his legs swaying back and forth. The poor guy looked bored out of his mind. It was a good thing that they'd be buying some toys for him tomorrow. "Was it Pete?" Liam asked him as he sat down. Harry nodded. "Yeah, he said they've set an interview with Ellen on Wednesday."
"Three days from now." Louis nodded. "But hey, has it been announced yet?"
Harry shrugged. "I think so."
"Zayn on an interview." Niall chuckled. "I know everybody's going to love him."
Zayn looked at them all curiously. It wasn't long before he would discover that they were famous, and Harry wasn't sure whether he liked it or not. Zayn knowing that they could give him whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted?

They'd have to keep boundaries and let him know that he couldn't get everything he wanted. As Sophiam went back to talking, Zayn tugged on Harry's shirt again, and the older lad leaned forward. "Hawwy, can ywou ashk Shophia if she likesh to dwaw wolfsh?"
Harry smiled. "Why don't you ask her yourself?"
Zayn looked down at his hands. "No, It'sh okay you can ashk."
Harry grinned. "Sophia, Zayn wants to ask you something."
Sophia smiled at him. "Yeah?"
Zayn's cheeks turned red and he glared at Harry before burying his face behind the older lad.

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
Sorry for not updating at all today. And when it comes to Louis being a dad...where do they come up with this?

Dedication: stlkhlmstyles
xoxo