"I want Jiam"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 137
[Louis]

Not when Ziam was gone

Louis smiled nervously as he sat down. "So do you want to eat the last cinnamon roll?" he asked in a futile attempt to distract the boy from the current situation. Zayn frowned. "Louis, I want Jiam."

Louis chuckled nervously, running his fingers through his feathery hair. "We can get him later, right now we're on the plane so let's spend some time together."

Zayn smiled. "Yes! You, Jayn and Jiam!"

Louis smile fell and he bit his bottom lip. "Maybe later? Is that okay? Ziam's uh, sleeping."

"Without me?" Zayn wondered.

"Yeah, yeah, he was knackered. Honestly, he was so tired you should let him sleep."

Zayn pouted. "Okay."

Louis smiled proudly. "Now, I downloaded some programs of yours on the iPad."

After 15 minutes, they started emergency briefing before departure. Zayn tried his best to look at the woman in their aisle,reaching up in his seat. But then he was mesmerized by the little TV on the seat.

After twenty minutes, the plane started to move. Zayn gasped excitedly and clutched the handles. He looked towards the window, trying to open the cover.

"Windows should remain closed during take off," a flight attendant said politely and Zayn blushed, hiding his face in Louis' arm. "We on takeoff?" he asked curiously, having learned a new word. Louis nodded and Zayn clutched his arm as the plane rattled. And then suddenly they were up, and Zayn frowned. Slowly, the boy started to wince and press his hands to his ears. Louis had already prepared for that; he just pulled out a packet of gum, giving Zayn one. He had thought the plane ride would be smooth, but without Ziam, he could only hope. Ziam was Zayn's best friend, and Zayn could play for hours silently if Ziam was with him.

Twenty minutes after take off, they were up in the air, flying smoothly. Zayn swung his feet, chewing loudly on his gum. He then pulled the window up and paused. "We done with take off?"

"Yeah," Louis chuckled as he scrolled through his messages. Zayn peeked outside, but since there wasn't much to see except for the white clouds and sky, he turned back to Louis with a smile. "I want Jiam."

Louis froze and he chuckled. "What? Why? You have me."

Zayn pouted. "You on your phone."