"Am not hypew"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 110
[Zayn]

Zayn pulled on his jacket, fumbling with the zipper. Harry kneeled down and helped him and Zayn stuffed his feet in his shoes. "We gonna have fun?"

"Sure," Harry said and patted his shoulders, putting on his beanie. Zayn turned to Liam who was fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror. "Leeyum! Come!"

"Coming, coming," Liam said and walked out of the bathroom, already dressed in his coat and shoes. He waved at Louis and Niall who had decided to stay behind. "Bye you guys."

"Bye you guysh," Zayn said to them, waving the long sleeve of his sweater in the air.

Louis stuck his tongue out at him. "Traitor, stay with us. We're going to watch a movie and eat popcorn."

"But we don't have popcorn," Harry said in confusion.

Niall groaned. "Harry!"

Zayn shrugged, taking Liam's hand in his. "We going, bye!"

They went down the elevator and Zayn clutched on tightly, stomach dropping as it descended. They left the hotel with Mike as their chauffeur.

Zayn gasped as he got up on his knees to look out the car window, the lights so bright everywhere. "Evewyone awake," he observed. The sun had set and it would have been dark if it hadn't been for the building lights.

"We'll go to a coffee shop, first," Liam told him from the front. "Zayn, do you want hot chocolate?"

"Yash," Zayn said and plopped down on his seat, smiling. "But Jayn want koffee too."

"You won't like it," Harry said with a chuckle. "Tea is milder than coffee is."

Zayn pouted. Why couldn't he have the same things they had? "Why you dwink ew things?" he questioned, genuinely curious if they had a knack for weird tasting beverages.

Harry looked insulted. "Tea tastes amazing and coffee is the most refreshing thing. Why do you like apple juice and coke?"

"Becaushe they nam," Zayn countered. "Koffee and tea not nam."

Liam laughed from the front and Mike shook his head. "Zayn's a quick kid."

Zayn brightened. "Thank you," he said even though he knew he was a pretty slow runner. Oh well, no one needed to know.

He pushed his fringe back from his eyes, used to it by now. He swung his legs as Liam put on the radio, some song coming on.

"Zayn, can I do something to your hair?" Harry asked gently. Zayn sent him a weird look. "Okay?"

Harry pulled off a bauble from his wrist and took off Zayn's beanie. "Wait a minute and I'll show you."

"A bun, I see," Liam said, nodding as he watched Harry pull Zayn's hair up. Zayn smiled a little as his vision was cleared of his fringe which always ended up falling in front of his eyes. When Harry was done, he showed him the result in his phone camera. Zayn looked at the bundle of hair on the top of his head, almost like a ponytail but it was sprouting like a fountain.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked, looking quite proud with he mini bun he'd conjured.

Zayn shrugged. "Jayn like it, but am not going with bunny to kindewgawden."

"What a diva," Liam jested from the front. "Why, because you feel it makes you look like a girl?"

"No becauche Jayn look shtupid," Zayn said with a huff. He touched the bun tentatively. "But Jayn can shee now so it okay."