"Jayn hate Wali, she left"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 129
[Zayn]

Louis nudged Liam with a disapproving look. Zayn giggled and hid the chocolate bar behind his back. Louis pointed it out to Liam, who's eyes zeroed on Zayn with an incredulous look. Harry had payed for everything and he handed Louis a plastic bag to grab as they started to leave.

"Harry, you weren't supposed to give him the chocolate!" Louis complained and Zayn skipped beside them happily. Harry frowned. "Why not?"

"Because the kid is pure evil!" Liam exclaimed. "We told him he can't eat because you know he'll get hyper before bed, but he just went and asked you."

Zayn stopped eating when all the boys stopped and turned to look at him. He grinned, chocolate smeared on his face. He hid it behind his back. "Hello!"

"Hello, you didn't tell me why Liam and Louis weren't allowing you chocolate," Niall said, raising an eyebrow, an amused smile on his face. Zayn shrugged, but kept a tight grip on the bar. "I not giving it back."

"That was bad, Zayn," Louis said in annoyance, crossing his arms. Harry sighed. "Our fault too though. We'll let it slip today."

Zayn skipped happily and they walked towards their car. They were instantly swarmed by five to six girls and Zayn blinked, suddenly overwhelmed. He clutched Niall's jeans, chocolate bar in hand.

Alberto came up and pried everyone away. The boys set the groceries in the trunk, and Zayn clutched onto Niall like a lifeline. The boy groaned once he looked down to see the chocolate on his jeans.

Zayn gasped once he noticed and looked up at Niall sheepishly. "Oopsh."

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Zayn rubbed his eyes tiredly as he sat by the kitchen island next morning. Niall was making him lunch and the blonde boy sent him a look. "Tired? Shouldn't have eaten the chocolate."

Zayn pouted and rested his cheeks on his fists, elbows on the marble surface. "Chocolate was nam."

"So you don't regret lying to me and Harry?"

"I not lie," Zayn said, eyes fluttering shut tiredly. "I just not tell you."

"I hate it when you play smart," Niall said and kissed his cheek. Zayn smiled and rubbed his eyes, reopening them. Niall placed a bowl of fruit in front of him. Zayn picked up the spoon and gasped at his revelation in it. "Niall, Jayn haiw gone!" The spoon fell from his grip, hands going up to touch his strands of hair. When did it get so short?

"You cut your hair yesterday, remember?" Niall chuckled. Zayn froze as he realized. "Oh." He smiled shyly. "Ish fwiends going to like it?"

"Definitely, especially that Jeke guy."

"Jeke," Zayn giggled and lifted the spoon again. He started eating the fruits, swinging his legs. Strawberries, blueberries and something greenish. "Niall, what is this?" Zayn asked curiously, pointing at the greenish stuff with black specks.

"Kiwi," Niall said distractedly as he typed away on his phone. Zayn's lunch was in his arms, the yellow Batman bottle and lunchbox. Zayn smiled, finding that word funny. "Kiwi," he mused. "Kiwwii. Ki-wi."