"I'm Lightning McQueen"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 118
[Zayn]

Zayn looked out of the window, watching how the sun was sinking and the sky was getting orange-ish. His nose was pressed against the glass as he waited for the boys to get ready and for night to approach. They had said the five of them would leave when it got dark, and now it was getting dark.

Zayn slid down on the couch and yelled. "It got dawk now!"

"We're coming!" Liam yelled back as someone laughed from above and then there was a lot of shuffling. "Ladies and gentlemen, toddlers and wolves," Louis said in an announcer's voice somewhere upstairs.

"And tigew!" Zayn reminded him as he pulled Roar close.

Louis cleared his throat. "And tiger, of course. Welcome to the Halloween costume show! First up is Mr. Niall Horan!"

Zayn pressed his palms together in excitement as Niall walked down the stairs, laughing silently. He was wearing a red suit in an odd form. It was almost like a...bottle. Zayn crossed his arms. "Niall, what ish you?"

Niall was about to open his mouth to answer, but then Zayn realized and his eyes lightened up. "You're ketchup!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Yes!" Niall laughed and high-fived him. "I got the idea this morning when I was put ketchup on my sausages. I also thought of going as a sausage..." Niall trails off. "But then decided against it."

"Next up people, is the fearless and wonderful, beautiful, Mr. Harry Styles!"

"Hey you didn't introduce me in a fancy way,"
Niall complained as he plopped on the couch beside Ziam.

"Shut up, Neil," Louis said from above.

Zayn gaped. "Loueh! Bad wowd."

"Okay, Zayn."

And then Harry walked downstairs, wearing silver clothes and a red cape. In his hand was a big iron hammer, too big for it to just be a house tool. Zayn squinted. He felt like he'd seen him before, like he could recognize him.

"I'm Thor," Harry said with a grin. "I'm a superhero, like you were today."

Zayn grinned, though he had no idea who Thor was. "Yay. Can Thow fly?"

"He can," Harry confirmed and sat down. Zayn thought for a moment. Spider-Man could shoot spider webs out of his hands and climb up on top of roofs. "What can Thow do?"

"He's the only one who can lift this hammer, and he controls the weather with it, I think," Harry said.

Zayn tilted his head. "So Thow busy making it qain?"

Harry frowned as if he was disappointed by Zayn's lack of awe. "He can fight."

Zayn shrugged. "Shpidewman ish coolew."

"Shut your traps," Louis said with a loud clap. "And now comes the handsome, most cool, best smelling, loyal friend...Luigi!" Louis walked down the stairs with a green uniform and denim overalls. He was wearing a green hat with an L on. Zayn grinned when he noticed, and he couldn't sit still. He jumped on the spot. "Oh oh! L ish fow Loueh! Becauche Loueh and Liam stawt with el!"

Harry laughed and pulled him close to kiss his cheek. "Correct. Very good, Zayn."

Zayn blushed at the praise and smiled proudly.

"I'm actually kinda liking this," Louis admitted as he fixed the hat. Niall snorted. "Could hear it on ya. Handsome, most cool. Yah right. And Luigi might be loyal, but you're not."