"Hello"

Chapter 89
{Harry}
Dedicated to: Boobear2510  for being in on the most awesome birthday surprise. My day just got a lot better with you in it 😘❤️❤️

Zayn slid down the slide, a grin on his face. He then turned around and climbed inside the tube in another way. Harry was standing a few feet away, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and a small smile on his face.

Zayn appeared again, sliding down, when another kid bumped into him as he jumped off the net on the right. The kid with the brown hair fell on his bum and Zayn's eyes widened, reaching forward to help him. "Showwy!"

Harry bit his lip to stop the smile from spreading and he watched intently as Zayn pulled the boy up, who must have been maybe a year or so younger, his eyes wide. Zayn tilted his head, probably waiting for a reaction, but the small boy gave none. Zayn then turned towards Harry and made a face, nodding his head towards the boy. "Why he not anshew?" he whispered, or what he thought was whispering when in reality, he was just talking with a hiss at the end.

The other boy shyly moved away, walking out of the playroom on his own. Harry looked out curiously, making sure the boy went to his family and didn't get lost. Zayn followed his gaze and peeked out too. "Jayn hungwy."

They went to eat, but their food hadn't arrived yet. Harry smiled at the boys, pulling Zayn on his lap. "Someone was eager for the slide."

Zayn grinned and nodded. He then spotted the boy who was sitting on a chair beside his sister/cousin and Zayn jumped off Harry's lap. "Where are you going?"

Instead of answering, the three year old pulled up a chair and sat down on his own, his mouth barely reaching the table. Nonetheless, he place his hands on the table and smiled widely. "Hello."

The boys laughed and Louis waved at him. "Hello. Who are you?"
Liam bumped his shoulder and rolled his eyes. "Don't pick on him Loueh."

"Yesh, don't pick Jayn Loueh," Zayn said proudly, smiling at Liam. "Leyyum the besht!"

"Hey," Harry said, pouting. He bumped his knee against Zayn's small one. "What about me? I thought I was the best."

Zayn shrugged, lifting his hands up and turning them. "Evewyone the besht, but not Nawiall and Loueh."

"Why not?" Niall said, starting to fake cry. "I'm always nice Zayn."

"No," Zayn said flatly, looking up at him indifferently despite Niall's fake sobbing. "You want Jayn to cut hish haiw, you evil, you fwiendsh with Vilgax."

"Who?" Louis asked with a snort. Zayn was too busy staring at Harry's folded hands to reply. He then crossed his own hands on the table despite being as short as a little puppy.

"What about Louis? Is he evil too?" Harry asked, bumping his folded hands with Zayn's. He couldn't stop smiling today, too happy of Zayn being happy.
Zayn grinned and shook his head. "No, but he'sh Jayn'sh mate."

Niall gasped, shaking his head. "I thought we were all your mates."

Zayn shook his head, pointing to Harry. "Hawwy ish Jayn'sh kiddo. Loueh ish Jayn'sh mate. Nawiall ish me cookie buddy and Leeyum ish Jayn'sh man."

"Man?" Niall laughed, making a face at Liam. "Where'd you learn that from?"

Zayn nodded. "Leeyum shaid man, now Leeyum Jayn'sh man."

"Oh!" Liam said, face breaking into a sheepish smile. "I was talking to Andy yesterday and I think I said something along like, yeah it's tough man or some sh-thing and-" he stopped talking and playfully narrowed his eyes at Zayn. "Were you eavesdropping mister?"