"Like Louis?"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 161
[Zayn]

Zayn grinned excitedly as he showed him his Christmas gift for Ernest. Johannah had helped him pack it! "Aw, I'm sure he'll love it," Liam spoke through the iPad.

Harry walked out of the bathroom, towel-drying his hair. "Oh hey, Liam."

"Hey, Haz."

"How is Ruth feeling?"

Zayn sighed as they turned to their boring conversation. He got up and grabbed his teddy, whom he had named Benny, after Ben Tennyson.  Louis had helped him with the name. Today, Benny was wearing his Superman costume, and though he'd saved Ernest's car this morning, Zayn was starting to think the bear needed to another adventure. He jumped up and hurried out of the room, seeking out the toddler twins. They were quite fun to play with.

Someone was cooking food downstairs and the aroma wafted to the second floor. Daisy and Phoebe were doing each other's hair, sitting in blue and green onesies. Their door was ajar and Zayn made Benny wave at them. "That's Daisy and that's Phoebe," he reminded the teddy bear. He walked into Doris and Ernest's room, where the two were jumping on the bed, throwing pillows at each other. Zayn gasped in excitement and joined Ernest up on the bed. "WHY you fighting?" he yelled loudly.

Ernest was quiet as he constantly got hit by pillows, and he fell back on his bum. Feeling bad for the boy, Zayn and Benny started throwing pillows at Doris. Zayn had a much better aim and he laughed happily. "I win!" He turned to Benny, but his mouth fell when he noticed that the bear was no longer in his arms. Zayn looked frantically around and found his buddy on the floor, like the numerous pillows. Oh no, he'd thrown Benny.

"Benny," Zayn said distraughtly and jumped off the bed. He picked his bear up and hurried out of the room, inspecting him on the way to Louis'. "Louis, Hawry, Benny huwrt!" he yelled and thrust the bear in the elder boy's arms. Louis sighed and glanced at Liam. "This has been our entire week."

Liam laughed on the other end, and Zayn scowled at the screen. "My Benny huwrt, Liam." It wasn't funny.

"Oh, I'm so insensitive," Liam apologized, sending Louis an amused look. "I apologize, Zayn."

Zayn nodded in satisfaction. "Is he okay?"

"He's fine," Harry and Louis said simultaneously. Louis handed Benny back. "A fall's not going to destroy him. Nor will water. Or getting choked by the covers. He's only a be-"

"Beary brave bear," Harry cheered, cutting Louis off. Zayn smiled widely. "Okay then!" Louis smiled sheepishly up at Harry.

"Oh, I wish I could be there with you guys," Liam whined and Zayn leaned forward to kiss the screen. "Me too! You can come. Look, Hawry be a good boy and come! You can too!"

Liam smiled fondly, his eyes crinkling. "Aw, I'd love to Zaynie, but we've only got two days left. Besides, I've already sent my package."

"Pakkage?" Zayn wondered. He sat down with Benny on his lap. Liam smirked and leaned back on the chair he was sitting on. "Mhm, package. You know, as in Christmas present."

Zayn couldn't believe he'd forgotten about the Christmas presents he'd be getting. He'd be getting presents! And from Liam too!

"You're getting presents from each of us," Harry told him with a dimpled grin. Zayn sat back with a look of awe. "That's so many pwresents!" He started counting on his fingers. One from Louis, one from Niall, one from Harry, one from Liam; that would be...four presents! He held his four fingers up to show everybody. "Am getting fouwr pwresents!" he cheered and lifted Benny up. Louis snorted. "Yeah, right, buddy, I think we love you a little more than that. Give us credit."