"It'sh okay, Nawiall"

Chapter 93
{Zayn}

Zayn climbed up on the sofa, looking at Liam curiously. "What you doing?"

He had his phone in his hand and was making weird faces, sticking his tongue out and opening his mouth. Liam looked up briefly and motioned for Zayn to come forward. Zayn crawled over to him and looked at the phone, a gasp leaving his lips. On the screen was a blue fish, moving his mouth just like Liam was doing. Liam swiped the screen and suddenly his face appeared, except that he was now wearing glasses and had several pimples on his face. Zayn scrunched his face, looking up at Liam to see if it was real.

Shockingly, his face was free of zits and glasses. "Woah," Zayn breathed, poking the Liam on the phone.

"It's Snapchat, want to try?" Liam asked, tilting his phone towards Zayn so that his face appeared in it. Zayn laughed as his face filled with zits, the black glasses now perched on his nose. He swiped the screen like Liam had done and was now wearing a flower crown. Zayn smiled, waving at the Zayn on the screen. It was like a mirror...with cool stuff on your face. Liam snapped a picture.He then swiped the screen three times to the right and Zayn giggled as he now had dog ears and his nose was replaced with a snout. Liam snapped another picture. Zayn touched his nose to see if he really had a snout, but no it was only on screen.

"Open your mouth," Liam instructed with a smile. Zayn opened his mouth and a licking sound came from the phone as a large tongue came into view. He laughed, opening and closing his mouth over and over again. Liam pulled the phone back, getting into the screen. Whilst Zayn's dog ears and nose had been brown, he was now given black and white with spots. Liam grinned and snapped another picture.

Niall and Harry walked out of the kitchen with plates and Zayn looked up at them with a grin. "Look! Jayn a dog." He made a pacing sound, sticking his tongue out. He then showed them the screen.

"Snapchat, eh?" Niall said with a chuckle. He placed the plate and mugs on the coffee table and Zayn's mouth watered when he saw the waffles.

Harry sat down and grabbed his phone from the table. "By the way, guys." He scrolled down the phone. "Zayn needs a warmer jacket, kindergarten bag and also a box for his toys."

"Another shopping round?" Louis said exasperatedly, coming down the stairs. His hair was wet, a towel on his shoulders.

"Well this round is for mostly things he'll use in kindergarten," Harry said with a shrug.

Zayn frowned at the talk, not really wanting to buy anything for kindergarten. Liam noticed the change in his mood and nudged him. "Hey, wanna show Louis how you became a dog?"

Zayn's eyes lit up and he nodded, beckoning Louis forward.

<><><><><><>>

"Which bag do you like?" Liam asked, pointing to the numerous kindergarten bags on the rack. Zayn looked at them, feeling incredibly giddy. He still didn't want to  join kindergarten but these bags were so cool. To top it off, he was getting a water bottle and lunchbox just like Wali had!

Zayn inspected the bags and his eyes widened when he noticed Tom and Jerry on the right. "Leeyum look!

"This one?" Liam asked, picking out a dark blue one with only Tom on the front. Zayn shook his head and picked up a yellow and red bag with a smiling Tom and Jerry the front. "Jayn like thish one."

"Look what I found Zayn!" Louis exclaimed, walking over to them with a red and blue Spider-Man bag. Zayn's eyes widened and he dropped the Tom and Jerry one in his hand. He reached for the Spider-Man one, gaping.