"Hawwy'sh making me"

Chapter 86
{Liam}
Dedicated to: @1DZaynFifthMix for always commenting and voting 😘😘😘 I can always count on you 😊💕

Liam watched as Zayn attacked the Lego building he had built, Batman in his right hand. The building toppled over and sprayed the carpet with Lego blocks. He then turned to Green Lantern and threw him on the other building, making it topple and scatter as well.

Just then, Louis stood up from the couch and stepped on the edge of a Lego block, a yelp leaving his mouth. "Zayn!" he complained as he clutched his foot.

Zayn grinned sheepishly. "Showwy." With Batman in one hand and Green Lantern in the other, he walked over to Ziam and continued to play, oblivious that Liam was watching him from afar.

Smiling and shaking his head, Liam took another sip of his tea. He could hear the pan sizzling as Maya made them pancakes and Harry's distant voice as he conversed with his mother and sister on the phone.

"What ya doin, boy!?" Niall screeched as Zayn's action figures began to climb his leg. Zayn grinned and made a swishing sound as Batman made it to the top, which was actually Niall's knee. Zayn then brought the superhero to the other knee, making it look like a dramatic jump. Since Niall was wearing shorts, Zayn's eyes landed on the scar on his leg. He furrowed his brows, complete concern overtaking his features. Placing a tentative finger on the scar, he looked up to see if it hurt. Niall smiled gently down at him. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt."

"Who did thish?" Zayn asked so angrily that Liam wanted to squeeze him in a tight hug. Louis crouched down and ran a finger down the scar. "You see, Niall got hurt and had to get this fixed. Nobody hurt him on purpose."

"It's vewy big," Zayn commented. Liam smiled, scooting over and ruffling his hair. "But even though Niall was hurt, he's strong."

Zayn looked up at Niall and smiled. "Niall shtwong boy."

"And if someone ever tries to hurt him, Niall will fight back." Louis smiled, standing up. Zayn let Batman and Green Lantern fall to the ground as he hugged Niall tightly. The awe look on his face made Liam's heart warm and he bit his lip from smiling too widely.

Harry walked downstairs, phone in hand. "Hey Zayn, Gemma wants to talk to you." He narrowed his eyes. "Having a moment without me! I want a hug too!"

Zayn turned around and shook his head. "Not now Hawwy." He then ran forward and accepted the phone, a confused look on his face. Harry pressed the phone to his ear. "It's Gemma."

Zayn looked down at the floor. "Hello?" His face consorted into surprise and he grinned widely. "Cookie buddy!"

Harry walked over to them as Zayn continued to talk, telling Gemma about Niall's scar and the scary doctor who was pretending to be nice.

"She wasn't pretending!" Louis yelled after him as Harry plopped down beside him. "We need to go shopping again, look at his jeans."

Sure enough, they had ridden up his ankles and Liam smiled. "It's great though, he's growing."

"He's growing too fast!" Niall complained. "This is outrageous."

Louis snorted. "I'm just glad he's such a good boy. He eats his candy on Saturday. He sleeps on time. He lies about brushing his teeth occasionally, but I guess that's because he's too lazy."

"Hawwy!" Zayn cried as he ran over to them, phone in hand. "The call ish off."

"It's okay because we're going shopping, you need new clothes," Harry said, standing up. Louis groaned, leaning back on the couch. "I don't want to go."

"Who's the lazy one now?" Niall asked, nudging him. Louis glared at him, turning on the TV. "You guys can go, I'm staying here."

"No, you're coming with," Harry said. "Come on, you all are."

"It's our day off," Liam pointed out. He felt equally lazy, though he agreed that Zayn needed new clothes.

"Jayn don't want to go shopping," Zayn said firmly, climbing on the couch. Harry turned to him with a confused look. "Why not?"

"Becaushe Loueh and Leeyum don't want to go shopping," he said simply. Louis smirked and put his arm around the toddler, making Harry frown like the five year old he was. "Zayn," he whined. "You need new clothes and I need a new perfume."

"Oh so that's what this is about," Niall chuckled, pulling his legs up on the couch. Harry raised his eyebrows. "Wait, you're staying too?"

"Nah, I'll come with you," Niall said with a shrug. Louis narrowed his eyes at him. "Traitor."

Zayn, having seen what he did, turned to Liam and narrowed his eyes at him. "Twaitow."

The boys laughed and Niall grabbed his chin to kiss his cheek. Zayn made a face and hid himself into Louis' side. Harry leaned forward and picked him up easily, making him squeak in surprise. "Hawwy!"

"You're coming with!" Harry decided and Zayn held his hand out to Louis. As dramatically as he could, Louis held his hand out to Zayn. He could reach him easily, but he held back on purpose. Liam watched in amusement as he yelled, "nooooo!"

Zayn laughed and Louis shook his head. "Don't leave me, Zayn, don't leave me!"

"Hawwy'sh making me," Zayn retorted. He turned to Harry and pouted. Harry pouted back. "I'll be alone, Zayn."

Thinking throughly, Zayn turned and pointed at Louis then Niall and then Liam. "Come, evewybody. We going with Hawwy." He put on a stern face, which basically was him knitting his brows, widening his eyes and pursing his lips together.

None of the three could say no to that adorable face.

<><><><><><>

As soon as they entered the shopping mall, the one in Westfield this time, Zayn grabbed Liam's hand tightly, looking in awe at everything. "Sho big," he said to himself as he inspected the stores and the roof.

Niall ruffled his hair with a smile. "We're going to do a lot of shopping here."

Zayn smiled widely and walked with them excitedly. When they stepped on the escalator, his eyes widened and he tugged on Liam's hand to stop him. "No, don't go."

"Come on, we've done this before," Liam reassured him. Zayn pursed his lips, eyeing the moving stairs. "Jayn jump."

"I'll help you," Liam told him, grabbing him around the waist. "Ready? Set-"

"Go!" Zayn exclaimed as he covered his eyes with his hands. Liam laughed and lifted him up, setting him down on a step. Opening his eyes, Zayn looked up at him proudly. "Jayn da besht, kiddo."

"Indeed," Liam agreed, holding his fist out for Zayn to bump.

The first shop they entered was Gap, and for the first time they were actually paying attention to the kids section. Harry and Louis wandered off to pick jeans while Niall interested himself with the hats and scarves on display. Zayn, on the other hand, pulled Liam to the rack of shirts.

"Which one do you like?" Liam asked him.

"Thish one," he said, pointing to a yellow one with the words ZAP across them. Liam smiled, picking the shirt and grabbing a blue sweater. "This is nice too, don't you agree?"

Zayn just scrunched his nose and finally let go of his hand to walk over to the trousers and jeans, meeting up with Harry and Louis. Smiling to himself, Liam picked out various numbers of sweaters Zayn would need for the winter.

Who knew shopping for a kid would be so interesting?

>>>>A/N<<<<
EID MUBARIK TO All MY MUSLIM READERS! 💕💕😘

Also, hope everything isn't boring, there's just a lot that's supposed to happen and I don't want to rush anything. There won't be a time gap after this, so there's a lot. It'll be sweet and cosy at times, but you need to pay attention to the small details then the mini drama and then the BANG drama.

Man, I'm just so excited. Hopefully, all the good stuff's gonna make you excited too haha x