"Thewe not vewy niche"

Chapter 8
{Liam}

"The boys were seen with a little toddler, around the age of two, walking out of mini minors, and yesterday they were spotted again with the same boy leaving Pizza Parlor.
The cute little boy seemed really shaken up and in shock, Harry doing the honor of carrying him towards their car. The boys didn't answer any questions, but panic and question marks have broken loose amongst their fans-"
Liam shook his head, shutting the tv off. "Looks like everything is going as it should."
Louis shrugged, stuffing his face with crisps. "I guess so." Harry ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "What about tweeting?"
"Not now." Niall sighed. "We've got to wait after the announcement."
Louis wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt and stood up. "Well then, come on. We're getting late for the studio."
Niall shook his head. "What about Zayn? I'm starting to think this is a bad idea. We can't tag him along in everything."

Liam bit his lip, the truth of Niall's words replaying in his mind. "We'll have to find a babysitter."
"He won't trust one." Louis said simply. "Not until he gets used to us. Then maybe we can convince him." Light footsteps were heard, and Zayn appeared on the stairs. His right hand was holding the railing while the other was clutching the wolf he loved so much. "Good morning, little guy." Niall said with a smile.
"Good mowning." Zayn mumbled, climbing on the couch. He rubbed his sleepy eyes with his fist before yawning. "Want to eat some sandwiches?" Liam asked him. Zayn nodded his head, blinking his eyes.
Louis disappeared into the kitchen before arriving seconds later with a plate filled with two sandwiches. He smiled and handed it to Zayn before sitting down beside him. Zayn began to munch on the bread, his small hands gripping the sandwich on either sides.
Harry smiled at him. "We've got some work to do today, so-"
"Who weww doshe people?" Zayn asked suddenly. "Yeshteday, pweople outshide da pijja plache."

Liam exchanged glances with the boys. They couldn't tell Zayn yet, not at least until the world found out about him. "Some weird people who love photography." Louis said, mocking irritation.
"Thewe not vewy niche." Zayn grumbled, taking a bite out of the second sandwich.
Harry chuckled. "No they're not. What other things do you like except comic books, Zayn?"
The toddler looked down, shrugging his small shoulders. "Jayn likesh to daw."
Harry nodded in satisfaction. "We'll buy a drawing book before we get to the studio. That way you won't be bored."
Zayn tilted his head. "Shtudio?"
Louis groaned. "You're very curious aren't you?"
Liam expected the toddler to be offended and shy away, instead Zayn grinned a toothy grin. "Yup!"
Liam felt like awwing, this was cuteness overload. He couldn't wait till his family met Zayn, it would be so fun.
"Come on let's get you dressed up and then we'll leave." Niall said, placing the empty plate on the table.

🍼🍼🍼🍼Zayn🍼🍼🍼🍼
Zayn waited in the car excitedly. They had stopped in front of a bookstore, Harry and Liam leaving to buy him some drawing things.
"Excited, huh?" Louis chuckled.
Zayn didn't answer him, he just stared out of the window for what felt like an hour. Finally the boys arrived, a plastic bag in Liam's hand. The bulky man started the car and drove out on the road. "What did you buy?" Niall asked excitedly, as if it was for him. Harry grinned."A few things."
They arrived at a building a few minutes later. Zayn jumped out of the car along with the boys, and they began to walk towards the building. When they stepped inside, Liam led them towards a big double room at the back.
He glanced around, his mouth forming an 'o'. In front of them stretched out a little room with a bench to sit on, a carpet adoring the floor. A black table like long thing with many buttons sat on the right in front of the glass separating the other room. A door also led in there. The second room had four chairs rested by the wall, microphone stands and a guitar was lying by a stand.

A man walked over to them with a big smile. "Hey boys!"
"Hi Jace." Louis clapped the man on the back, the boys greeting him in a similar way. Jace's eyes landed on Zayn, and the toddler felt himself uncomfortable. He hid behind Louis's legs, turning his gaze down. "And I assume this is the adoptive kid?" Jace asked.
Liam smiled. "Yeah, this is Zayn. Zayn, this is Jace. He's nice."
"Hello." Jace said, kneeling down. Zayn bit his lip, wanting so much to be invisible. Oh how he wished to be invisible, just like the superheroes in his comic books.
Niall cleared his throat. "Well, let's get started."
The boys told Zayn they'd be in the other room while he could use the things Liam and Harry had just bought. Zayn glanced down in the plastic bag. Crayons, pencils, color pencils, sketch pad and a coloring book met his eyes. A wide smile lit his face and he thanked them before turning the plastic bag upside down, emptying it's contents. Zayn pulled out a sharp looking pencil and began to draw on his sketch book. He decided to draw something in the room, and therefore turned his attention to his surroundings.
His eyebrows furrowed in curiosity as he watched the four boys sit on the stools and sing, except he couldn't hear anything. Niall was even playing a guitar. A few papers were set in a stand in front of them, and the boys would occasionally glance at it before resuming. Zayn's eyes darted to Niall's guitar. He smiled as he lowered his pencil to his sketch book.