"Jayn not going, wight?"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 103
[Zayn]

Zayn jumped up excitedly as Emma told him that the boys were here. Zayn hurried towards the wardrobe where Louis was already kneeling on the ground with a huge smile on his face. "Hey buddy!"

Zayn tackled him in a hug, Louis smelling like tea and a sweet smoky sent. "Jayn mish you."All the boys were here to pick him up and Zayn pulled back to clap his hands. "Yeah all you came!"

"We thought we could uh come too today," Liam said distractedly, his smile half-hearted. Zayn looked at Louis who swallowed heavily, but smiled. "Get dressed and then we have to go someplace."

"Whewe?" Zayn asked excitedly.

"Hi Louis!" Eric said with a grin. He waved at the boys and they waved back. "So you're the infamous Matt," Harry mused.

Eric giggled. "No, am Ewic!"

Zayn rolled his eyes like Matt did when he was annoyed. "Jayn ashk whewe we going?"

"You'll see," Niall told him, no smile apparent on his face. Zayn looked at them in confusion as he pulled on his jacket. Will walked over to them, avoiding the boys shyly. He walked over to Zayn and whispered in his ear. "You fogot Ziam."

Eric, who was leaning in, said loudly. "I can bwing him, wait."

"So, where's Melaine?" Louis asked, seeming to be the only one who was acting a little normal.

"It's Mell-uh...mellawie," Zayn said, still struggling with her name. He stomped his feet in frustration. He had practiced so much, but he could still not get it right!

Harry smiled slightly and picked his shoes out. Zayn put them on quickly and then pulled his beanie over his head, the boys staring at him longingly. "What?"

"You'll find out soon," Niall mumbled. Harry nudged him and he turned around angrily. "What!? This is your fault anyway."

"He tried his best, Jeff's just an insensitive-" Louis took a deep breath, his calm smile back on his face as he looked at Will and Zayn. Zayn began to wonder it that smile was even real.

"Ish evewything okay?" he asked quietly. Liam kneeled down and tied his shoelaces. "Ignore them." He smiled and kissed his forehead. "How was your day?"

"We played with biwdsh in da pawk," Will said quietly. Zayn grinned and nodded. "We went on a twip thewe."

"That sounds fun," Liam said as he helped Zayn take on his bag. Zayn looked at the other boys who were whispering to each other, annoyed looks on their faces. "Awe they fighting?"

"No no, we don't fight. They're just distressed, that's all." Liam said and smiled uncertainly. He looked at Zayn, his honey brown eyes so intense. They even seemed teary.

"Leeyum, you cwying?" Zayn asked, face set in a worry. Liam's smile dropped. "No."

"You look shad," Zayn said as Eric came running back with Ziam and Zayn's drawing.

"Liam's just tired," Harry said gently. He put Ziam in Zayn's bag.

"Will come! Lily is taking ouw toysh. Bye Jayn!" Eric waved.

"Bye!"

Harry reached for the drawing Eric had put in Zayn's hands, but Zayn pulled back. "No it'sh a shupwishe!" He said happily. He smiled proudly.  "I made thish." He turned the drawing around for all the boys to see, very proud with his handiwork.