"Jayn'sh sho shcawed. Jayn want'sh to go home. Pweashe"

Chapter 25
{Louis}

"Don't you have this in black?" Louis asked the cashier. He nodded and motioned for Louis to follow him. Pulling out a black jacket he showed it to Louis. "This sir?"
Louis smiled and thanked him. They walked back to the front desk and Louis payed for the jacket, satisfied of what he'd bought. He bid the man goodbye and walked over to where Zayn was sitting. As Louis approached the seat beside the mirror, he frowned. Zayn wasn't there.
Louis turned around. "Zayn! Come on, we're leaving!"
No answer. A few people turned to look at him, but no hyper kid running towards him.
Louis swallowed thickly, fear starting to build inside him. He walked over to the cashier again. "Uh excuse me, have you seen the boy I came with?"
The cashier shook his head. "Nope, sir. The one with the black hair?"
Louis nodded.
The cashier pointed to the mirror and chair. "I saw him there the last time."
Louis' heart sank. Where would Zayn go? Why would Zayn go?

He quickly ran out of the store and did the first sensible thing that came to his mind. He called the others.
"Hey Lou, done yet?" Harry chirped from the other end.
"Harry, Zayn's gone." Louis said, panic laced in his voice. "He's just gone. We were in Levi's and...I-I don't know, he's not in the store."
"Check one more time. We're coming." Harry said and ended the call. Louis walked back inside, calling Zayn's name. He looked everywhere from try rooms to behind the desk.
Louis ran out of the store quickly. If Zayn did leave the store, he couldn't have gone so long.

👢👢👢👢Harry👢👢👢👢
Not again. Oh no. Please no. Harry couldn't believe it. Zayn was missing, again. Okay, so it was the first time but still it felt like the second. Harry ran in every shop in the freakin mall. He looked everywhere, in the bathrooms too. And now he seriously began to panic. He walked in the same Bik Bok store he had before. The cashier saw him and shook her head 'no'.
Harry gritted his teeth. How great guardians they were!
"Sir, maybe you should make an announcement." she told him.
Harry nodded, thanking her and whipping his phone out. He told the other boys the plan, and they sulkily agreed.

🍼🍼🍼🍼Zayn🍼🍼🍼🍼
Zayn couldn't stop shaking as he lay under the same blue suited man. "Are you crazy!?" The man yelled, scrambling off of him.
Zayn flinched, biting the inside of his cheek. His eyes were wide and his body wouldn't stop shaking. Zayn's lower lip trembled and the man's face softened. He kneeled down and reached forward to hug Zayn, but Zayn took a step back. Tears wouldn't stop flowing, and he sniffed.
"Are you okay?" The man asked quietly.
A sob escaped Zayn's mouth and he began to cry. He couldn't help it, he was just so scared. That bad black car could have hit him...
The man patted his shoulder awkwardly, probably knowing by now that Zayn didn't like it too comfy. "Did you uh, come with someone?"
Zayn nodded, hiccuping. "J-J-J-Jayn c-c-came w-w-w-with L-L-Loueh, N-Nawiall, H-H-a-awwy a-and L-L-Leeyum. Oh a-and Sh-Shophia."
"Where are they?" The man asked.

Zayn cried harder. "J-Jayn doeshn't know. Haw-w-wwy said to m-m-meet up in the p-p-pawking lot."
"Wait, they let you all by your own?" The man asked angrily.
Zayn shook his head. "No, J-Jayn w-wash with L-L-Loueh."
"Do you think they're still inside?"
"L-L-Loueh wash." Zayn sniffed.
The man pulled out a handkerchief and wiped Zayn's eyes and nose. "Come on, let's go find them."
Zayn followed him back inside. "We'll announce it." The man said. "Louis will probably come if he hears it."
Zayn just nodded numbly. He wiped his eyes, trying to stop the hiccups escaping his lips. They arrived into an office and the man walked over to a lady. She smiled brightly at Zayn as he approached. "They were just here before. They made an announcement themselves. You're Zayn, right?"

Zayn's heart lifted a little and he nodded. Now he could finally go home.  The lady turned on a microphone thingy and spoke in it, her eyes looking down at the names and numbers. "Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam."
"And Shophia." Zayn mumbled.
"And Sophia. Please show up at the announcement office. We've found Zayn."
Zayn chewed his lip. "A-a-awe they coming?"
The lady nodded. "Yeah, they'll probably be here soon. Sit down honey, you look really shaken up." The lady said ushering him to a black couch. Zayn plopped down and she handed over a bottle of water and some biscuits. "Eat while you wait." she smiled.
"Thank ywou." Zayn said, hands shaking as he bit down on a biscuit.
Time passed. No one came. And Zayn began to fear again. Even the lady behind the desk, and the man in the blue suit didn't seem confident anymore.
"I'll make another announcement." she mumbled, setting the thingy on.
"Harry, Loui-"
Zayn couldn't help it. He jumped off the couch and ran over and grabbed the microphone thingy. "Hawwy pweashe come. Loueh, It'sh Jayn. Nawiall, Leeyum, pweashe come." Zayn cried. "Jayn'sh sho shcawed. Jayn want'sh to go home. Pweashe." He whispered, hoping that they would hear it and come. His cheeks were wet with fresh tears and he didn't fight as the lady took the microphone from his hand, reaching forward to comfort him. Zayn stepped back, hiccuping. Minutes passed.
They weren't coming. Zayn let out a sob as he cried into his hands. They weren't coming. They had probably left early. They-
Suddenly, Zayn was crushed in a wam hug. Goosebumps rose on his skin, but he recognized the familiar scent and relaxed. Another one hugged him from behind, and Zayn couldn't help but cry. He cried like he had never cried before. In fear, in shock, and most of all in relief.

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
Yay, double update. Maybe triple later, yeah? 😉
I just really need some sleep 😅
Hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to comment!

Love u guys xx