"My shtwawbewwiesh"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 116
[Liam]

Liam wiped his feet on the carpet and closed the wet umbrella. There was a box of blue plastic shoe covers and he took them on. Carly noticed him and smiled widely. "Hello, I'll tell Zayn you're here."

Liam smirked. "No, it's okay. I want to surprise him."

Carly chuckled but nodded. "He's playing in the art room."

Liam followed after her inside and he almost crashed into two kids trying to shoot each other with toy guns. He smiled and stepped away, following Carly to a small room with a long blue table with chairs. The table had old and dried thick paint splatters, and the shelves that lined the walls were similiar. They were filled with blank papers, colors, markers and play doh. The cupboard on the left was open, and Liam noticed the lock on it. It was filled with paint.

He turned to the three children in the room, his gaze softening as he looked at Zayn. He was sitting opposite Eric who sitting beside a girl with blond princess curls. Zayn was wearing a blue apron that covered his clothes, buttoned to his neck. His hair was pulled back by Harry's grey bandanna, and the sleeves of his red shirt were rolled up to his elbow. He was holding a thick paint brush, moving it slowly down his paper. The paper had a drawing of a huge smiling sun and Zayn was trying to paint inside the circle, and to avoid the eyes. His lips were pressed in a pout as he leaned over and stroked the paper with his paint brush.

Liam smiled and pulled his phone out to take a quick picture. He was about to open his mouth to greet the boy, when Eric gasped loudly. The blonde boy looked at Liam and laughed. "You shcawed me!"

Zayn looked up curiously at him. He then looked towards the door where Liam was and gasped. The paint brush dropped from his hand and he grinned. "Leeyum!" He bounced over to the lad, about to give him a hug, but Carly stopped him. "Zayn! You've got paint on your apron."

She grabbed his shoulders and kneeled down to button down his apron. Zayn smiled at Liam. "Leeyum, look Jayn paint." He pointed to the drawing which had yellow paint splatters all over it. Zayn gaped. "Ewic, what you do!?"

Eric looked up from trying to paint a car. "Notting."

The blonde girl giggled. "Zayn, you did it."

"I did?" Zayn asked questioningly, and he looked at his painting in dismay. Liam laughed and picked him up once the apron was off, placing a kiss on his forehead. "You can make another one tomorrow."

"Okay, we going home now!" Zayn announced. "Bye Ewic!"

"Did you guys get the information slip about tomorrow?" Carly asked as she crossed Zayn off on the clipboard in her hand.

Liam nodded and he turned to Zayn. "Do you want to be Cars or Spider-Man tomorrow?"

"Shpidewman!" Zayn exclaimed. "Leeyum, what ish tweet-ow-twink?" he wondered as Liam sat him down on the bench in the wardrobe while he pulled out his clothes.

Liam wrinkled his nose and chuckled, handing Zayn his jacket to pull on. "Do you mean trick-or-treat?"

"Oh, yeah!" Zayn said, face lightning up in recognition. "Twick-ow-tweat."

"Well that's when you go out on Halloween and ask for candy."

Zayn sat down as Liam kneeled to put on his shoes. "But Ewic and Matt shay they going twick-ow-tweating tomowwow, and Jayn wanna go tooo."

Liam bit his lip. "Yeah, I talked to the others and we decided we're going to take you out tomorrow night. You'll be trick or treating with Lux, but there are some conditions."