"Jayn doeshn't have mum and dad"

Chapter 47
{Liam}

When Liam stepped foot in the living room, he was surprised to see that Zayn, Louis and Harry were all sitting on the carpeted floor, chocolate muffins in hand.
Zayn grinned toothily. "Mowning!"
Liam raised an eyebrow. "Morning, what happened to you?"
His hair had white streaks of powder in it and his eyebrow had flecks of it. Zayn began to talk with his mouth full of muffins and Liam couldn't comprehend what he said.
"Loufeh gwew whivte thwunf wat Jwaywn."
"He's saying I threw flour at him." Louis explained. "But why do I have flour in my hair if I actually did throw the flour...?"
Liam smirked. "Easy, Harry threw at you and you guys apparently made up last night. I knew kicking you out was a good idea."
"Ha ha ha." Louis retorted. "We 'made up' half an hour ago."
Zayn grimaced and Liam sat down beside him, picking up a muffin from the plate. "Are they good?" He asked, taking a bite of the soft and chocolatey muffin. Zayn swallowed beside him. "Leeyum! Do ywou know what Loueh did!?"

Louis's eyes widened and he clamped a hand on Zayn's mouth, giving Liam a small smile. Liam raised a suspicious eyebrow, removing Louis's hand from Zayn's mouth. "What did he do?"
Zayn wrinkled his nose. "Yuck he and Hawwy did da kishy."
Liam gave the two a pointed look, trying not to laugh. Zayn tugged on the sleeves of his red shirt. "Leeyum, lishen!"
"I'm listening, what more did they do?" Liam asked in amusement, watching Louis and Harry out of the corner of his eyes.
Zayn pouted with his lips, making a kissing face. "They did dish on da fwow."
"On the floor?" Liam asked, stifling a laugh.
"He pushed me!" Harry argued, and Louis hid his face in his hands.
"And," Zayn said, leaning forward and dropping his voice to a whisper. "Jayn shaw it. Loueh wash alsho huwting Hawwy."
"What?" Louis lifted his head up. "I was not, what did I do?"

Zayn crossed his arms. "Ywou told Jayn dat he shouldn't pull on Hawwy'sh haiw, but Loueh wash pulling on Hawwy'sh haiw!"
"Oh." Louis said quietly and Liam laughed. "Okay Zayn, I think that's enough in detail. Just forget it. It never happened okay?"
Zayn looked up at him and blinked. "But it did."
"Ignore it." Liam said.
Zayn blinked again. "Jayn can't."
"Just try." Liam told him.
Zayn squeezed his eyes shut and scrunched his face up. Seconds later, he relaxed and reopened his eyes. "Nope, Jayn can't."
Liam bit back a smile and shook his head. "I was thinking you'd like to get out of the house a bit?"
Zayn's eyes lit up and he dropped his muffin. "Yesh! Jayn lovesh gowing out!"
"Then let's go to the park!" Louis piped up. "The weather's great today."
"Yesh." Zayn realized he'd dropped his muffin and frowned, picking it up again and examining it for any injuries before taking a bite.

"I'll wake Niall up," Harry said, standing up and brushing muffin crumbs off of his jeans.
"Jayn can help," Zayn grinned, standing up and following Harry. "Jayn can wake wup Nawiall."
"Hit him on the head, that always works." Louis suggested as Zayn followed Harry upstairs, taking a step at a time.

🍼🍼🍼🍼Zayn🍼🍼🍼🍼
Zayn climbed up on the ship, excitement coursing through him. He walked over to the slide and slid down. Just as he was about to touch the ground, Niall caught him and lifted him up.
"Kiddo!" Zayn complained and Niall kissed his cheek. "A kiss first."
Zayn shook his head, trying to escape from Niall's arms. "Nawiall, no, Jayn want'sh to play."
Niall kissed his forehead. "This one is for jumping on my back."
Zayn grinned. "Jayn tell you to wake wup but ywou dwon't lishen!"
Niall rolled his eyes, letting him go. Zayn tried to climb up the slide, but ended up falling backwards. Niall laughed and Zayn frowned at him. He tried again and again until eventually Niall lifted him up and placed him on the ship.
"Go play, we'll be sitting over there." Niall told him with a chuckle, pointing to where Harry and Louis were hunched over a paper and Liam was on his phone.
"Owkay!" Zayn replied, running towards the climbing ropes that led to the mast.

He set his foot on the rope and began to climb, making sure to keep his footing. Unfortunately, he missed his balance when he put his wight on thin air instead of a foot hold and tumbled down, landing on something, or rather someone.
The person underneath him groaned. "Get off of me!"
The voice was girly and a bit familiar. Zayn sat up quickly, wringing his hands nervously as the girl with the brown hair stood up. The girl's eyes lit up and Zayn squinted.
"Amanda?"
"Zayn!"
Zayn broke into a grin. "Jayn wemembew ywou!"
Amanda crossed her arms proudly. "That's because I helped you escape, I am a spy after all."
"I'm batman." Zayn said, cheeks going red. "But dwon't tell Loueh dat, he thinksh Jayn ish Shky Piwate."
Amanda scrunched her face. "Isn't he evil?"
Zayn grinned. "Yesh!"

"I don't read comic books a lot, but they had so many at my kindergarten." Amanda told him.
Zayn tilted his head. "Kindwewgawten?"
Amanda pushed her hair away from her face as a soft breeze blew. "No silly, it's kin-der-garden."
Zayn turned to look up at the mast. "Can ywou climb wup?"
"Sure, it's very easy." Amanda said, grabbing the sides and hoisting herself up. She planted her foot firmly down and began to climb. She almost reached the top until her hand slid and she fell down, landing on Zayn. The air was knocked out of his lungs and he groaned, his body pressed to the deck, her dress in his face. Amanda stood up from him and Zayn sent her a glare. "Eejy?"
Amanda's face flushed and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, well you fell on me too. So we're even."
"Jayn can help ywou, but then ywou will have to help me!" Zayn told her excitedly, standing up.
Amanda nodded. "Deal."

After some time of climbing and helping each other up, Zayn hauled himself up the mast. His legs dangled as he gazed over the park, a cool breeze blowing and ruffling his hair. Amanda sat beside him, pushing her hair out of her face.
"Are you here with those two boys?" she asked curiously.
Zayn nodded, holding up five fingers. "Five boysh."
"You live with five boys? Where's your mum and dad?"
Zayn turned to look at his sneakers. "Jayn doeshn't have mum and dad."
Amanda scrunched her face in confusion. "Everyone has a mum and dad, how were you in your mum's belly then?"
"What?" Zayn turned to her with a quizzical look.
"My aunt told me her baby is in her tummy that's why her tummy is so big." Amanda said matter-of-factly.
Zayn expression turned horrified. "Youw aunt ate da baby!?"
Amanda leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I think so. Poor baby was very big."

Zayn's eyes widened and he looked around. "Ish she come today?"
"No." Amanda said happily. "I don't want a cousin."
"No cousin? Why?" Zayn asked curiously. If he had another kid on his age to play with, he would be ecstatic.
"My dad is too happy for him." Amanda said simply. "My sister too."
"Ywou have a shishte?" Zayn asked. "Jayn hash a shishte too, she's name ish Wali."
"Really? Where is she?" Amanda asked, leaning back in her hands.
Zayn shrugged, fiddling with his jacket zip. "She wan away."
"Oh."
"Jayn dwon't have a family." Zayn pointed to where Louis had fallen asleep, Harry and Liam were talking and Niall was lying down and staring up at the clouds. "They ish niche. They ish vewy niche to Jayn, almosht like Jayn'sh little family!" Zayn told her.
Amanda grabbed his hand and Zayn looked at her in confusion. "I can be your sister from now on!" she piped up. "I'm very good at being a sister, I'm my sister's sister and she's so big."  She drew her arms from each other, trying to emphasize her point.
Zayn laughed. "But ywou awe a shpy!"

"And you are batman!" Amanda exclaimed excitedly. "We'll be the perfect team. We can destroy Sky Pirate once and for all!"
"No, Jayn has a vewy good idea." Zayn said, laughing to himself. "Let'sh deshtwoy Gween Lantewn."
Amanda knitted her brows in confusion and Zayn pointed at Louis whose mouth was open, his head resting on the tree trunk, caps pulled low.
"Dat ish Gween Lantewn."

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
Zayn looked sooooooo good yesterday. Like wow, just wow. He looks like he's aging in reverse! Tmh Zayn is back!

Anyways, this was basically a filler chapter. Some of you will probably recognize Amanda from my book, "Nothing's Wrong" while to other's she's a complete new character. If so, get ready for her mind-blowing weird af theories and her naughty little mind. She and Zayn are gonna have LOADS of fun, and he has yet to meet Lux...

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow me!

Love you guys, thanks for all the feedback! xx