"No, Jayn shtill mad"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 109
[Harry]

Zayn pressed his nose to the window, staring out into the city with a curious look. His breathing clouded the window, only for it to disappear when he inhaled. Niall had opened his window slightly and the air that came in was of traffic, and the noises were of the honks and the pedestrians.

"Can Jayn open window now?" Zayn asked, looking back at them. He'd been sticking his head out like a golden retriever so Harry had told Preston to lock his window.

"Nope," Niall answered him and rolled up his own, the sounds receding to the background.  "Enjoy the sight, kiddo."

Zayn sighed in disappointment and slumped back in the car that smelled like lemon refreshener. "I wanto go out," he said, the tiny whine in his voice making Harry chuckle.

"Be a little patient." He looked out the window and spotted Liam through the other car's window. "Oh look there's Liam and Louis."

Zayn scrambled up on his knees and pressed his face close to the window, eyes almost touching the glass. His palms were pressed against the window and a small gasp left his lips. "It's Leeyum! Open window, I wanna shay hi!"

Harry grinned and pulled his phone out, shooting a quick text to Liam. He watched as the older lad pulled his phone, his face coming in and out of focus as they drove in front of them.

"Pweshton, shlow down!" Zayn chided, his small voice not making him sound scolding at all.

"Alright kid," Preston chuckled, slowing down so that they were window to window with the other car. Having read the message by now, Liam lifted his head up and waved at Zayn.

Zayn grinned and looked back at Narry. "Wanna wave at Leeyum? Come."

Niall snorted. "He's acting as if he's some kind of celebrity idol." He sent Harry a look before the boy could point out the irony. "I meant as if he's the only celebrity idol."

"Look, Loueh ish thewe too!" Zayn said and laughed as Louis showed up by Liam's window, making funny faces.

"Nooo, they dwiving away," Zayn informed them with a pout. He grinned as another car took their place and he grinned at the seven year old-ish in the widow. "Hi!"

That's how most of the car ride went, with Zayn greeting strangers and demanding to have his window right back.

Harry tried to coax him into sleep, but the excitement had hyped him up so badly that he refused to even sit down. He and Niall ended up playing a game where they were supposed to count the red cars they saw.

"One Jayn found one mowe!" Zayn announced. He peeked a glance behind them, in the back window. "Jayn found two."

"Cheater," Harry whispered since that wasn't allowed or he'd be counting Niall's cars too.

Zayn only smiled sheepishly and put a finger to Harry's lips. "Shh."

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

They reached the hotel about half an hour later, the building looming above them in the sun. The weather wasn't too hot, but it was warmer than it had been in the U.K which was nice since the sun hadn't been out in days there.

Zayn was jumping up and down as Preston helped them with their luggage, just in time for the hotel bellman to carry it inside. Mike parked right behind them and Zayn laughed as Lilo stepped out. "I shee you!"

"I see you too!" Louis yelled back with a laugh as he shouldered Harry's dufflelnag.

They checked in and were ushered immediately to the elevator, the boys trying to keep a low profile as they headed up the flights. That's when Zayn noticed he bubblegum machine and stopped them immediately.