Principessa prigioniera

Luke's POV

" No, I haven't talk to her." Liam said.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Why would I talk to her?! She ignored me and I ignored her as well. Tit for tat." Liam said like a kid and I sighed.

" She ignored you this why you should try to talk to her. This is the only way to get close to her." I said to him.

" She doesn't even care." He said burying his face on the table.

" She does." I said.

" How can you say that?" He asked me.

" I know that." I said to him.

" You don't know." He said.

" Alright. Agree. I don't know. Then go. Let her go and find someone else." I said to him.

" No." He said coldly. " I can't." He said.

" Then you have to try. If you want her back then you need to keep trying. This how you will get her back. No success without trying hard." I said to him.

" Yeah. How hard did you and Rora tried? You both were stupids. I needed to do everything for you two." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Exception is not an example." I told him. He sighed.

" I don't know what to do. I am totally hell outta frustrated." He said.

" I can understand." I said to him.

" It's better when she is not in front of me. At least I can think properly. But watching her around and ignoring me like this makes me feel helpless and I hate being helpless. He said and I sighed.

" I know it makes you feel awkward but still you have to be strong for yourself and for her." I told him.

" Yeah. I know." He said and stood up.

" You get ready." He said to me. "I have some works to do then need to get ready." He said. I nodded.

I slowly walked out of my room cause I still have time to get ready. I found the kiddy party. They were coming to this direction. And Tracy was holding Diana in her arms. Others were coming following her. I chuckled seeing this. Tracy found me and stopped for once then again started to walk.

" Hi, Luke." She said to me.

" Hi. When did you reach?" I sked her.

" This morning." She said.

" I thought you will be tired." I said to her.

" No, I am fine. Your bride is getting ready by the way." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, after all girls needs a lot of time to get ready." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" But in this case Aurora is already beautiful. You should know that better than me." She said giving me a meaningful look.

" Yeah, she is beautiful." I said to her.

" Why aren't you getting ready?" I asked her.

" I will get ready after helping the kids." She said to me.

" Tell me one thing?" I asked her.

" Sure. What's that?" She sked me.

" How did you find it out that it's me not Liam?" I asked but she was a bit uncomfortable with that question.

" I just get it cause Liam was wearing a white shirt in the morning. And you are wearing a blue one." She said.

" Usually Liam wears blue one." I said and she looked away. I was waiting for her answer. She sighed deeply.