Bad Move

Luke's POV

" Hello, Lowkey boy." I heard Bella's voice as soon as I picked up the call.

" Hello, Bella." I said.

" How are you?" She asked in a soft voice.

" I am fine. What about you?" I asked her.

" Mood swings. Fought with Alan. I mean I fought. He was silent." She said and I chuckled. " Don't laugh." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, as you say. Anyways Congratulations."  I said and she laughed.

" Thanks." She said.

" You're welcome." I said.

" Where is my fairy princess?" She asked me.

" She is with Mom and Aunty. Went for shopping." I said.

" How is she now?" She asked.

" Quite good now. She is improving and coming out of that stage." I said.

" Be with her. Take care of her. Don't let anyone harm her. Please. It's my request. She is like my daughter to me. No difference between Aurora and Hailey." She said in her coarse voice.

" Sure. I would do that even if you didn't ask for it." He said.

" Thank you." She said.

" Don't thank me for that." I said.

" I just want to kill Abigail. I seriously want to kill her. How can she do this!?? Just how!!" She gritted.

" Calm down, redhead. Calm down." I said trying to calm her.

" Calm!!! I will definitely slice her throat after the baby is arrived." She said.

" Yeah, do it. But for now just calm down. She can't reach her anyways." I said.

" Yeah. I know." She said.

" So, just take care of yourself and Hailey and of course the baby. Don't you trust us?" I asked her.

" I am relaxed just because she is there with all of you. Otherwise I would have got heart attack by now. I know she is safe with you all." She said.

" Yeah. Don't you worry a bit. She is ok. She will be fine here. No one will be able to harm her." I said.

" Yeah. Just take care." She said. "Let her do whatever she wants until it harms her." She said and sighed deeply.

" She started her University here." I informed her.

" That's great. If she is busy with work that will help her to come out of the mental pressure she had gone through these days." She said.

" Yeah. I also think so. This why I told her to continue here." I said.

" Good that you advised her that." She said.

" Yeah. I thought it's the best option for her." I said.

" Me too think the same." She said.

" Alright. Now you should go and have your lunch." I said to her.

" Don't feel like eating. I will eat something later." She said.

" Where is Alan?" I asked her.

" He is playing tennis with Hailey." She said.

" Oh, ok. You go have lunch." I said.

" No use. I feel vomiting." She said and I sighed.

" At least have something don't remain with empty stomach." I said to her. I know she was twisting her lips. " And don't twist your lips." I said chuckling.

" Alright. I will take something. No worries, little boy." She said. I laughed.

" Ok, old lady. Take care. Bye." I said.

" Bye, Lowkey. Take care. You too." She said and hung up. I sighed. What a girl!!! I heard a knock on my door. The next moment Liam entered my room.

" Hey, Bro." He said and smirked at me.

" What?!" I asked him.

" Nothing, Bro. Can't I come to you without any reason?!" He asked me innocently. I feel more suspicious.

" Why are you being so sweet today?" I asked him.

" I was just smiling like that. Can't I do that?" He asked me.

" Most of the time you don't. You only do things for business. Now tell me what do you want this time?" I asked him.

" It's my birthday coming up soon. What are you planning to gift me?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You have lost your mind." I said and he chuckled.

" Joking, Bro, joking." He said.

" Now come to the point." I said.

" I want a 7 days off. Can you manage?" He asked me.

" Why? What do you want to do in these days?" I asked him.

" Having a holiday." He said.

" Around Tracy. I bet. It is something related to Tracy." I said.

" May be." He said and smirked.

" Don't be a fool, Liam." I said.

" Then what do you advice me to do? I have tried everything, Luke. I tried my best. I neither can forget her not can see her with someone else. It makes me frustrated. I tried to convince myself that she is not the right girl for me but no. My heart defeated me saying there is no one else for me but her. Tell me now what should I do?! Will I kill myself?!!" He said totally frustrated. I sighed.

" Give her some time. If she is yours she will come back." I said.

" I am listening this from the start. Time to time I feel like to kidnap her and take her somewhere no one will be able to find her out. She messed with my brain, my heart and soul. She has to come back. Otherwise I don't know what I will do if my patience breaks once. I swear it won't be good for any of us. Not for me and not for her as well. She better realize this." He said clutching his head.

" Just calm down, Liam. Just calm yourself down. If you get angry that will lead you to take a wrong decision. I don't want that. You keep calm." I said. " I told you there is nothing that I can't do for you. If I need to be an evil monster I will be. But for now you need to keep calm. If not things will be messed. Cause she now needs time to realize her own mistakes. If she doesn't realize then we might do something but we have to give her some time to thing. It won't be good if you do something to make things more messed." I said to him and he nodded mindlessly. He turned his face outside of the window and his eyes widened. What happened!!!

" Rora!!!" He said and turned to me.

" What happened to her?" I asked him and he pointed outside looking at me. I walked towards the window and what I saw my eyes open wide like Liam. I looked at him and he nodded.

" Is that her?!" I asked mumbling myself controlling hard on my anger.

" I think so." Liam said.

She was wearing a figure hugging red dress which was off shoulder and ends on her mid thigh. It was showing a lot of her skin. What got into her!!!

" Jealous, Bro!!!" Liam asked me smirkingly at my situation.

" Shut up." I said and walked out of my room.

I was waiting for her to reach the corridor. As soon as I heard the soft humming of her I stepped ahead which eventually made her stop. She was surprised at my sudden appearance. But she smiled softly.

" Luke, are you going to somewhere?" She asked me.

" What are you wearing?" I asked her coldly glaring at her. She gulped looking at herself.

" What am I wearing?" She asked me back.

" Go change. Don't wear dresses like this. I hope I am understood." I said and she gulped again nodding her head looking at me with soft eyes. Shit!!! Was I too much rude with her!!! She turned and left before I could say anything else.

" Bad move, Bro. Very very bad move." I heard Liam saying. Hell with him. I ran after her.