Don't Look Back

Aurora's POV

" Good morning." Luke said and he sat beside me.

" Good morning, son." His dad said.

" This is my chair." Liam said to Luke like a kid and I looked at him weirdly.

" Really?" I asked him and he nodded like a little kid. I shook my head.

" Where is that written here?" Luke asked his twin. " Go have another one."

" Why are you acting like a kid?" I asked Liam.

" I am acting like a kid cause I am a kid." He said and sat beside aunt Lucy.

" You are not kid. Elyssa and Eugene are kids." I said.

" He is also kid, dear. Kid of this house." Uncle Nat said. I sighed.

" Yeah, can see that." I said.

" No whining about that." Liam said. I chuckled.

" I am not whining." I said.

" Let him be the kid." Luke said.

" Kids have breakfast silently." Aunt Lucy said who was feeding Elyssa.

I saw everyone busy with breakfast. I kept looking at them and leaned to Luke.

" Where are we going?" I asked him in a low tone.

" You will find out once we reach there." He said smilingly. I glared at him. I was very very curious about it.

" You are annoying." I said and he chuckled softly.

" Don't eat your words later." He said sipping his coffee. I twisted my lips annoyingly.

" Are you going somewhere, Aurora?" Aunt Lucy asked me.

" Yeah, I mean going out." I said totally confused.

" Alone?" Aunt Trina asked.

" She is going with me, Mom. I am taking her out. You know. She shouldn't be at home all the time." Luke answered in the behalf of me.

" That's very nice of you, Luke. At last she is ready to go out." She said smilingly.

" Yeah, I think I will take a step for myself." I said.

" That's great, Sweetie." Aunt Lucy said. " Where are you guys going?" She asked and I smirked at Luke. He just smiled sweetly.

" Just going somewhere she will like." He said smirking at me back. Urrrghh!!! Stubborn!!!

" Alright then. I won't ask you about that. Just make sure she enjoys her time out there in Milan." She said smilingly. I smiled at her sweetly.

" Sure. I will take care of that." Luke said. Soon we finished the breakfast and we came out of the Edwards Villa. Luke opened the door of the car for me before he himself got into the car and started driving. I was thinking about where we were going.

" I don't think Milan is boring." Luke said making me turn to him.

" Huh?" I asked him.

" Is Munich better than Milan?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said looking outside of the window. Milan is a beautiful city. Munich is my birth place. I will always keep it first.

" I was joking. You no need to compare them cause people love their own place more than others." He said and I nodded. He was right.

" Yeah, I think so." I said to him.

" But there are many places to visit in Milan which you will love." He said to me.

" I will love to visit them one day." I said.

" And I will love to accompany you." He said and I chuckled.

" Thank you. At least you showed interest." I said.

" I am always interested in that." He said.

" Yeah, me too." I said.

" I think I won't be a boring company." He said.

" I think that too. Until you keep up the conversation. Cause without that I feel left alone." I said honestly.

" Sure. I will try. But as I say I am a good listener." He said.

" Ok, then I will keep up the conversation." I said and sighed.

" Yeah you can. You have a sweet voice." He said. I heard that before from many people. I laughed.

" I know that." I said.

" Yeah, so keep talking it make things easier." He said.

" Which thing?" I asked him.

" I mean it might make us both comfortable as I am a good listener." He said and I nodded.

" But, I don't know what should I talk about." I said.

" You can talk about anything. I will love to keep listening to you." He said.

" I might be boring. You might not like the topic." I said.

" I don't think so." He said.

" Well. I have a little knowledge about things except my own topic." I said.

" Let's hear them out." He said.

" What will I say?" I asked.

" Tell me about yourself." He said.

" Myself?" I asked him.

" Yeah. About yourself. Your liking disliking." He said and I nodded.

" I didn't have too much opportunity to experience the world outside of our Villa. It was once or twice in a year we used to go on a trip. That too not for so long. A week at best." I said and sighed.

" Which place you love the most?" He asked me.

" I love sea beach and hill stations. They are beautiful. I love them so much." I said excitedly.

" Oh, I see." He said.

" What do you prefer?" I asked him.

" I prefer the quiet places. I love to travel around the forest area." He said.

" Yeah, they are quiet good I think." I said.

" Have you ever visited that forest area?" He asked me.

" No, I haven't got a chance." I said. " But I would love to visit them one day. Surely I will." I said.

" If you want then I can take you there." He said.

" Sure. I would love to." I said.

" Then it's ok." He said smilingly.

" What about going near soon?" I asked him.

" Let's see when we get a chance to go there." He said and I nodded.

" I prefer sooner rather than later." I said and he chuckled.

" Quite impatient, huh?" He asked me.

" Yeah. Very much." I said to him.

" I will think about it and let you know." He said and I smiled widely.

" Thank you. I will love to see those places. Excited!!!!" I said and he chuckled.

" You're welcome." He said and at the same time the car stopped there.

" What happened? Why are we stopped?" I asked him.

" We are here." He said and I looked out of the window taking off my seatbelt. I found we were in a crowded place with various kind of people around. What's this place is!!! I asked myself.

" Welcome to University Of Milan." He said and I looked around with widen eyes. He came and extended his hand for me to hold it. I looked at him for a while. He smiled.

" It's time. Don't look back." He said and I nodded holding his hand. I won't look back. Not this time.