A Date To Remember

Aurora's POV

" Where are we going, Luke?" I asked him but he choose to answer me with a smile. I sighed.

" Somewhere you will love to go." He said. 

" Alright but tell me at least." I told him.

" I can't. It's surprise for you." He said.

" I hate surprises. Specially when you say that to me. I hate it with you. " Just don't keep any secret from me. You understand?" I asked him.

" No." He said like the little Dennis in 'Hotel Transylvania 2'. I sighed. I love that cute Dennis and obviously I love this crazy human whose name is Luke. I sighed deeply

" Try to act a bit less cute. It doesn't suit you." I said leaning back on my seat. Closing my eyes.

" Doesn't suit me or you don't want anyone but you look that cute!!!" He said and I opened my eyes just to see him smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. 

" I am already cute. I don't need to get any comments from others." I said twisting my lips in disappointment. He chuckled ruffling my hair.

" Yeah, you are." He said ruffled my hair once more making them completely messed.

" Heyyy!!!" I said totally pissed off. I gritted my teeth and showed him an angry expression but in response he just gave me an air kiss.

" You look more cute hen you act to get angry." He said and leaned a bit closer. " And it is not much helpful for me cause it only makes want to kiss you senselessly. He said smirkingly and moved back.

" Luke, you pervert boy. Stay away." I said crossed my arms over my chest. I glared at him and he just chuckled.

 So, it was Sunday and Luke announced that we are going on a date. A date that will be the best day of my life for me. I was so excited. He said to me to wear something comfortable. I wanted to know where we were going but he said it's surprise for me. At first I let it be. But now my curiosity is killing me. Damnit!!! I want to know right now. Right this instant. I thought for a second. Then smiled widely. I got an idea to trick my sweetheart. 'How brilliant you are Rora!!! You should be in FBI. World needs some intelligent persons like you to make it a better place.' I told myself.

" How long it's left to reach there?" I asked him. He smiled.

" A little bit, Babe." He said lightly caressing my cheek with him knuckles.

" Oh, where are we at this moment?" I asked him.

" We are almost there." He said and I smiled. 

" But which place is this?" I asked him.

" Somewhere near the place where I want to take you." He said.

" But where do you want to take me?" I asked him.

" Somewhere you will love to go." He said.

 I sighed annoyingly.  No, it's not easy to fool Luke Edwards but no worries. I will handle it. I will handle it. After all I am Aurora and I am super smart. I can handle you Luke Edwards. I can do this.

" So, you love me, Luke right?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Yes, obviously. Isn't that obvious!!" He asked me.

" Just was asking like that." I said. 

" You shouldn't ask something which I don't like." He said.

" You don't like this?" I asked him.

" I don't like you doubting on my love for you. It makes me feel uncomfortable knowing that you don't trust me completely." He said. I sighed. Trick went wrong.

" I asked just like that. I don't have any doubt on you I love you and it's as pure as the color of my blood." I said and he chuckled. 

" You said, I love you first, Babe." He said smirking at me. Oh, no shit!!!! What have I done!!!!

Last night we fought like Tom and Jerry. Then we kept a bet. We decided that whoever from us wins the bet will have an infinite coupon. He or she can ask for anything from the other one. The bet was who says 'I love you.' first. I just lost the bet. Yeah I know I am the biggest fool in this whole world. He always get succeeded to trick me. I pouted hard. Then looked at him cutely smiling. 

" It was cheating." I said to him.

" How babe?" He asked me.

" You tried me." I told him.

" Like you didn't, Babe? What were you trying to do awhile back?" He asked me and I pouted again.

" When?" I asked him.

" When? A while back." He said.

" I am just too much curious and you don't want to tell me. This why." I told him pouting at him and he shook his head helplessly. Then he smiled a bit looking straight at the street

" What am I supposed to do with you!!!" He mumbled and I smiled.

" Tell me where we are going." I said.

" Nah, it's surprise for you." He said and I sighed deeply.

" You know how much I hate surprises? Once I my school one of my friends gifted me sometime in my birthday said it's surprise. So, I need to open it after I reach home. But I was a curious cat from the very childhood. I opened the box in between the class and there was a toy snake but looking exactly like a real one. It didn't help much but to scare me to the death and I screamed my lungs out at this. The whole class got panicked seeing that snake on my hand. It still would be better if it finished like that. But Ms. Barry my class teacher though that I took the snake to prank with my friends and I was punished for this. Since then I just hate surprises. Now are you going to tell me where are we going?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" No, I won't. But it's not about a snake you can relax." He said.

" Then what's it about?" I asked him.

" You will love it." He said. " And you will remember this  date rest of your life." He said.

" You better tell me now. I can't wait much." I said. Where was he taking me!!! That too for a date to remember!! What's the speciality will that place!!!