No Wonder

Luke's POV

" So you want she starts her studies again?" Liam asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah. It's best for her. It will keep her busy and she will be able to forget everything. I know how much mental torture she is going through currently." I said to my twin.

" Alright but what if she forgets you in this?" He smirked at me.

" She won't forget me." I said.

" What if she forgets you?" He asked me again.

" She won't." I said glaring at him.

" How are you so sure?" He asked me.

" I know." I said.

" You should give her some hints. Poor girl will get confused otherwise." He said that made me turn to him.

" What kind of hints are you talking about?" I asked him.

" You know better what am I talking about." He said to me.

" I need to give her some time. She needs time to cope up with the situation." I said.

" She will only get a chance to cope up with this situation when we all will help her. You need to be with her so that she feels comfortable." He said and I nodded.

" I will try my best to do it." I said to him.

" Yeah. There she is watering the plants. Go, accompany her." He said.

" Me?!" I asked looking at her. She was watering the plants in the garden. I kept looking at her. Her eyes twinkled with happiness seeing the plants. I chuckled at her childishness.

" Yes you. But if you ask me I can accompany her happily. After all she is not a boring company like you." He said and I glared at him.

" Go or I will go there to accompany her." He said. I glared at him which eventually didn't work on him. He kept smirking.

" Fine." I said and stood up. "What will I tell her?" I mumbled.

" Just be with her." He said and I walked out of my room then went downstairs. I walked towards the garden. I stopped a few feet away from her. I turned to see Liam who was standing in front of the window of my room.

' Go. Talk to her.' he mouthed. I nodded. I cleared throat and she turned to me shocked as a result the hose she was holding accidentally showered me and her eyes got widened. I sighed and heard Liam laughing. I glared at him but it didn't work. I turned to see Aurora who was looking at Liam then looked at me.

" I am sorry, Luke. I didn't... I mean I am sorry. I got shocked suddenly...I mean... I am sorry. Sorry. Very very sorry." She said.

" It's ok. I thought I can help you a bit." I said.

" I said I can't cook but didn't say that I can't water the plants." She said smirking at me. I got shocked inwardly. But nodded. " I will manage. But you can sit there and talk to me if you want. I am a very good at speaking and interesting person when I discuss something. You won't get bored as you are a very good listener. I think you will enjoy my company." She said. I kept looking at her then I chuckled.

" Not bad Ms. Stratton. You got a hand back. But what about this? You get me drenched totally." I said smirking at her back.

" I said sorry." She said.

" Only." I said.

" Then what else you want me to do?" She asked me.

" I want you to come with me to somewhere tomorrow. If you agree then you are forgiven." I said.

" If I disagree then I am not forgiven?" I asked him.

" Not like that. Then we can have another condition." I said.

" What kind of conditions?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me. How cute!!!

" Not telling you now." I said.

" Where do you want to take me?" She asked me.

" Do you trust me?" I asked her and looked directly into her eyes.

" Yes, I do." She said and I smiled.

" Then you can mark my words you won't regret if you say yes. In fact you will be very happy. So, tell me do you agree?" I asked her.

" Ok. I agree. But when will you leave?" She asked me.

" Sharp at 8." I said.

" Ok, I will be ready by then." She said smilingly. " But I am really sorry for this. I actually got shocked. I didn't do it intentionally." She said.

" I can understand. It's ok. But you have to come with me tomorrow. I hope you won't back out from your words. Keep the promise." I said to her. She nodded smilingly.

" I won't back out. I will go with you wherever you want to take me. Cause I trust you as much as I trust me." She said and that made me shocked.

" Really?" I asked her and she nodded.

" May be one day you will trust me more than yourself." I said mindlessly.

" I already do. I trust you more than myself." She said and that made me shocked again.

" What did you say?" I asked her.

" I said I trust you more than myself. Cause I might take a wrong decision for myself but the way you helped me, supported me and did all these things for me I can ensure myself  that you will never ever take a wrong decision for me. I can trust you more than myself." She said.

" I did those all as your friend and you can trust me. I promise you that I will never ever break your trust and you will always be safe with me, with us." I said to her and she smiled again.

" I know I am safe here." She said.

" So you are ready to go out and fight with this situation?" I asked her.

" Yes, captain. Lead me." She said and acted to salute me. We both laughed at this.

" Of course. Gladly." I said.

" Then I will gladly follow you." She said.

" You don't need to follow me. You can do that yourself." I said.

" I need you to keep supporting me." She said.

" I am always with you." I said. 'Always and forever.' I  said to myself.

" That's what I need." She mumbled.

" And you got it." I said ad she smiled.

" Thank you." She said.

" You no need to say thank you for anything." I said.

" I do." She argued.

" No, you don't." I said. She sighed.

" You are stubborn." She said.

" I agree." I said.

" I am curious about the place we are going tomorrow." She said.

" Curiosity kills the cat." I said and chuckled. She pouted annoyingly. " But I am not going to reveal it." I said. She rolled her eyes.

" Fine." She stomped her feet and left being totally annoyed. I sighed as I felt my heart beating crazily. No wonder she has an strong, crazy, undying effect on my heart. No wonder.