Need The Explanation

Aurora's POV

" Hello, Kate or should I call Brielle?" I asked crossing arms over my chest.

" Aurora?!!" She was shocked.

" Wow!!! You look different. How do you do this?" I asked her still looking at her with a murderous look.

" I...I mean... Will you please sit down at first?" She asked me and I sat down on the couch still looking at her with murderous look.

" Can you please stop glaring at me? It is now suffocating me." She said to me.

" Why will I do that?" I asked her.

" Do what?" She asked me.

" Why will I stop glaring at you? Show me a reason." I asked her.

" Cause you shouldn't." She said.

" I shouldn't?" I asked her. " You bloody betrayed me." I said and took the cushion from the couch then threw it on her face. She caught it somehow which made me more angry.

" You shouldn't catch it. You should catch it, bloody.... Urrrghh. It should hit your face." I said.

" Are you British? Why do you swear like that?!!" She asked me

" I am not British. My English tutor was British. This why I swear like that." I said.

" You should be thankful to me then." She said.

" Why so?" I confusedly glared at her.

" Cause I taught you that 'f' word. You might not know that before I said, right?" She said.

" Excuse me? I knew this from long back." I said to her.

" Then you might not know that it can be used as a curse right?" She asked me.

" I knew it." I said to her. She is eating my brain now.

" You might have known only thing behind door things not it as a curse." She said and I glared at her.

" I said I knew it. Don't eat my brain. I am already a much of hell irritated with you." I said to her.

" I know. I am sorry." She said and I sighed. " But you two didn't share with me why did you ran away." She said.

" But you knew it. You got a clue. Not a clue. You knew everything about it. But I was in darkness. I knew nothing about you. You acted weird just to make me more mess but you never ever tried to explain. You should know that time wasn't easy for me." I said to her.

" This why saying sorry. Now forgive me, ok? I am sorry but I was bound to my duty. I shouldn't break my vows." She said.

" Alright. How far have you done it?" I asked her.

" We went so close. Maybe within 24 hours of time we will be able to reach them. Then everything will be settled." She said.

" But everyone will be worried at home. Specially Luke. He will be hell worried." I said.

" Well, I am doing something to let him know that you are alive safe and sound. Otherwise Romeo will get crazy for his Juliet." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Your cousin arrived. He told us everything about you. I was so proud of you but I was angry as well." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Yeah, I know. I was in a secret mission, Girl. I had to hide ourselves from everyone. I needed to stay away from the other people who are out of the topic. I don't like to get messed which I already was much of it." She said to me.

" I can understand. But why aren't you taking help from your cousin?" I asked her.

" Who? Seb?" She asked me and I nodded.

" I would trust him if he hadn't brought that stupid Linda with him. But I can't trust Linda. Not at all." She said and I sighed.

" What's wrong with her? Does everyone out there in the whole world have an individual problem with this girl?" I asked her.

" Everything is wrong with her." She said. " I think she is a crazy psychopath. I mean she gets a evil kind of hell feeling by torturing people. She has some mental issues. I don't know from how long but she has been suffering from this disease. She is not a normal person. I am saying you." She said.

" I can understand. I feel the same." I said and turned to see Mackenzie who was still sleeping.

" What has she done to this girl!!" She said. I looked at the scar on Mackenzie's back as some of them were visible and I found hard to breath when I saw those scars. That made me feel like to kill Linda. How dare she!!!

" How long will it take to recover her scars?" I asked her.

" It will take a long time. It might not fix properly. You can see how deep they are She suffered a lot." Kate said and I nodded. She softly hold her hand and show her hand.

" Look " she said and I saw there were two nails missing from her left hands fingers. I looked st her weirdly.

" She did it." Kate said.

" She uprooted her nails?" I asked her.

" Yeah. I told you. She is just a dangerous girl. I am too much pissed with her. I might shoot her for real this time. She is a witch." She said. I agree.

" I agree. She is. How rudely she behaved that day." I said.

" I need a gun with infinity bullet to shoot her in her brain. Can't tolerate her." She said.

" Calm down. First of all let my family know that I am safe and sound. They will be worried." I said.

" Wait." She said and stood up. Soon she came back.

" Josie?" Kate called Josephine.

" Yes?" She said.

" Do me a favour." Kate said.

" Sure " she said and started to contacting my family.

I was missing Luke. It was almost 6 hours when I saw him last. I just wanted to hug him tightly. I want to irritate him to the hell which all the time is quite impossible.

" We are going to meet your mom or not that lady soon. May be tonight or tomorrow morning. Be prepared." She said to me.

" What?! Where did you get her?" I asked her.

" Gonna finish her chapter so soon." She said and I nodded.

" But I need an valid explanation before that. I need to know the truth." I said to her.

" You should tell this to your cousin. You can't handle it." I said.

" I can do it. No worries. Everything will be fine." She said.

" Only when I get my answers and explain that I need to know." I said to her and she nodded.

" You will get it." She said.