Last Thing To Do

Aurora's POV

" Hey, girl!!" Kate came and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

" Hi, Katie." I said to her in my normal tone.

" What's wrong, girl? Why are you so cold today?" She asked me. Wrong!!! Everything is wrong here. My friend is meeting my mom who is thirsty of my blood. Won't I be upset?! And here she is asking what's wrong!!! Is she out of her mind?!

" Nothing wrong, Kate. Just tired of the stresses." I said to her.

" Yeah. I can understand." She said.

" Yes. And some other problem. I am so dead irritated." I said and turned then my eyes widened seeing a girl standing next to her clutching her arm more like gluing with her. Terror was clearly visible in her beautiful face. She wasn't just beautiful she was extremely beautiful. Her beautiful jet black hair and shining bluish green eyes. Her pure white skin was just a match with her beautiful feature. I didn't saw her all that time cause she was hiding behind Kate. What's with her!! Why is she so scared!! What happened with her!!! The most important question is who the girl was!!! I have never ever seen her with Kate before.

" Hi!!" I said to her awkwardly. But she didn't reply. She looked at me for once then looked down.

" Come on, Enzy. Say hi to her. She is my friend. She won't harm you. She is also a sweet girl like you. Look how sweetheart she is!!" Kate said to the girl who was least interested to know about me.

" Hi, I am Aurora Stratton." I said extending my hand towards her. She looked at me then looked at Kate. She nodded smilingly.

" Hi." She said and her voice was like a little girl. Very sweet and innocent. She looked too much naive. She hold my hand to then shook it. " I am Mackenzie Cronford." She said.

" Nice to meet you, Mackenzie." I said.

" I wish I could say that." She said.

" Why not? Aren't you glad to make a new friend?" I asked him.

" No, not like that. But I just can't explain it to you." She said.

" Well, I took her away from a monster and now he is searching for her here and there." Kate said.

" Which monster?" I asked her.

" My cousin Seb. He is too stupid for thinking of her involved with some gangster. If he doubted on me then it could be possible. But not a girl like Mackenzie." She said. I agree with her.

" But what happened?" I asked.

" Actually, she went to Paris with her college fellows for a study tour. Then was kidnapped by the terrorist gang. The stupid Linda thought she is the leader of the gang. She tortured her to accept that she is that woman. But that woman is not Mackenzie. I know that. Then Seb was given this responsibility. And he can easily compare with a monster. He is as cruel as f*ck. I knew if he started to interrogate this poor girl she won't survived 24 hours more. This why I made a plan to help her escape from there." She said.

" Which plan?" I asked her. She smirked at me. Then explained the whole plan. I looked at her weirdly.

" Sometimes it's fun to make people fool." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Where did you get this evil brain?" I asked her.

" Got it from my da..da..da..daddy." she sang the line from Psy's song and I face palmed.

" You are weird person alive." I said to her.

" Yeah, I know." She said.

" We should talk in a safe place. It's not seeming to me so safe." Mackenzie said looking around terrified.

" Stay calm girl. I will kick his ass if he reaches here. You are in safe hand. Soon you are going back to home." Kate said to the girl Mackenzie. She just nodded.

" You are planning to send her back to USA? Then your cousin might find her out faster." I said to her.

" No, she is British. I was talking to my grandma last night. She agreed. Soon Mackenzie will be at her home." Kate said excitedly. I couldn't but chuckle at her excitement.

" I miss my home." Mackenzie said sadly making me remember my own home as well. I sighed. I will be a stupid if I go back but this girl has to go back. She just left a lovely family at home who are worrying about her.

" Did you informed your family?" I asked her.

" Yeah, she did. They won't be worrying. Now one thing I need is to a chance to get rid of Seb's radar. He was here with Linda searching for Enzy. I swear I will someday shoot that Linda on her brain and that will be the biggest achievement in my life. I swear by God it will be. I mean how can she be that venomous!!! How can a girl try destroy an innocent life when she knows it's not her who is the criminal here. I will shoot her intentionally someday in between encounters." Kate said. Encounters!!!

" Encounters?!!" I asked Kate and she was taken aback for a while.

" I mean when we encounter each other. I mean when we meet next time." She said. " This how I wanted to explain it." She said and I nodded confusedly.

" Oh, ok. But are they still here?" I asked Kate.

" Yeah. They are searching for Enzy. This why we need to hurry up or we have to hide Enzy in a place no one will be able to find her. So, I am not going to attend classes today. I am coming back to class after I can do something about it. Until then, Bye girl. Take care and pray for us that we don't get caught. Cause if we did then both of us will be dead." She said.

" But one minute. How did they got an idea that Mackenzie is here?" I asked Kate. She sighed deeply.

" I did a mistake." She said. " I stupid mistake." She said.

" What did you do?" I asked her.

" I threatened Seb to let her go and I pulled that stunt. I forgot to cut the connection of CCTV cameras of some other places where I did something weird." She said. " But we have to go now, girl. Bye take care." She said and walked away with Mackenzie. I think it's time to tell her the truth. She does trust me a lot. I think this is the last thing to do.