From The Starting

Aurora's POV

" Ssssssshhh!!! Don't cry, Babe. Why are you crying?" Luke asked me pulling in his protective arms engulfing me into a warm hug but I kept crying. I sobbed hard.

" Hey!!! Look at me, love." He said and pulled my face up that he could see my face. I again buried my face in his chest.

" S..sh..she...she...is..he..here, Luke." I said sobbing.

" So?" He said caressing my head.

" She..she...wi..will..ta..take.. m..me a..away, Luke. Sh..she will. Yo..you.. don't kn..know h..her." I said.

" And she also doesn't know me. If she dares to come near you I will not show her any mercy. Mark my words. I will slice her throat. Trust me, Babe. Nothing will happen to you. Don't freak out." He said to me.

" My mom was like that from the start. But Kate!!! Why did she do this to me!!? Why did she just betray me? She promised me that she won't ever do this with me." I said and couldn't but let my voice stay calm. It trembled terribly.

" I had a doubt on her from the start." He said to me. " But I didn't know that she will be proved like that." He said sighing deeply.

" But, Bro. This didn't make a sense." Liam said.

" What do you mean?" Luke asked him twin.

" That didn't make any sense." Liam said again.

" What didn't make any sense?" Luke asked him.

" You said Kate was there with Rora's mom?" He asked.

" Yeah, she is with Aurora's mom." Luke said.

" How are you so sure she is Rora's mom?" He asked Luke.

" What are you trying to say, Liam?" Luke asked his twin.

" How are you so sure about that, Bro?" Liam asked Luke.

" About what?" Luke asked Liam.

" That the lady with Kate was none but Rora's mom?" Liam asked again

" She was Aurora's Mom." Luke said.

" This what I was saying." Liam said.

" Tell that clearly." Luke said.

" She can or can't be Rora's mom. Bro, you forget about the new lady who claimed herself as Rora's mom? Both of them looks closely alike. Who knows who she is!! She can be Catherine or Abigail. You can't say certainly." He said. He was right. We can't say that certainly who she was. She can or can't be my mom. I am so confused right now. Actually who she was!! Why is this so much confusing?!

" Yeah, Li...Liam..is.. is right." I said.

" My name is Liam not Li..Liam and you cry baby, stop crying. You are crying like someone died." Liam mocked me.

" I ha..hate you." I said to Liam and tugged myself with Luke holding his arm tightly wrapping my arms around his.

" Stop crying. Nothing will happen. We won't jump to the conclusion like that. We will check it at first. Still we don't have any clue why Kate was there with that lady. But still I have a doubt on Kate's behavior. Just who is she!!! She is a total package of secrets. I swear she messed up with my brain." Liam said.

Currently we were in Edwards house talking about the thing happened today. I was completely mess. I got a feeling that she is my mom and she was here to take me back. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go back with her. If I go then she will slice me into pieces for running away. I don't want to suffer. I wish for an instant painless death just by a bullet or much. But I don't want a slow and painful death which she is going to grant me. I prefer death rather than humiliation. I don't want any more pain in my life. I want to die painlessly if that was my fate. I just want everything finishes fast. Not slowly. It will make me suffer much.

" What are you thinking, Rora?" Liam asked me.

" Is..is..sh.. she..g..go..going to..k...kill me?" I asked them.

" Who?" Luke asked wrapping his arm around me.

" My mom." I said and he hugged me.

" Stop saying that. She won't be able to reach you. I will take care of it, ok? Don't waste your tears on a silly reason." Luke said kissing on my head.

" It's not a silly reason. It's a horrible reason. You don't know my mom. She is a dangerous woman, Luke. You don't even have any idea how dangerous she is." I tried to convince him.

" In that case she also doesn't know how dangerous I can be." Luke said.

" You aren't getting it, Luke." I tried to make him understand.

" In that case you also don't know about me that well, Babe. I told you to stay relaxed. Don't stress out yourself. You are thinking too much these days. Don't even take this seriously. And act normal with Kate." He said.

" To hell with her. She is a traitor." I said. I never thought she will betray me like this.

" Rora, you don't know the truth. Before everything comes to light you can't say anything about this. You should stay away from these stress. Just act normally. Everyone got their own reasons to do things. You can't predict in which situation they were forced or had to do something. You don't even have any idea." Liam said. He was right. But I was hurt deeply by her acts. She was with my mom.

" Yeah, Liam is right. Even that can be possible that she was talking with her for her business intentions. You said they have a restaurant. That can be possible." Luke said.

" But we don't have anything right now." I said.

" You think like that, Rora. Actually your parents are hiding with all the money. They are not going to pay the debt. I think so." Liam said.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Yes. Besides you didn't cleared everything to her. How can she know that that lady was your mom? You are judging her without knowing anything, Rora. Don't judge people." Liam said.

" Luke is right. We shouldn't put our own opinion before we reach in the conclusion." Luke said.

" She was trying to get us in the street. Now she is hiding with all the money?" I asked.

" She is trying to do something big. It's not just about the money it's about something else." Luke said

" And I knew it from the starting." Liam said.