No Secret

Aurora's POV

" What's wrong with this girl?!" Luke said frustratedly.

" What happened now?" I asked him.

" What actually her grandpa's restaurant is?!! A strip club?" Luke asked me and my eyes widened.

" No. Definitely not." I said.

" And how do you know that?" He asked me.

" I mean... I don't know. But don't think this low about her." I don't know why I still tried to defend her. I just did.

" Exactly you don't know either she is good or bad. You need to understand that not everyone in this world is good. Someone has to be good and someone has to be bad in this world to make the nature balanced. You just don't know who is bad. You don't even have any idea how crazy you will be if you find the person who is to close to you is wrong." He said and I nodded.

" I don't even know what to say. I don't know why still I feel to support her. My brain is saying there is something wrong about this here. There must be something which we don't know. This can be wrong, Luke. Things might not be like we are explaining it. Things might be different." I said to him.

" I don't know either support you or not." He said.

" There can be something which we don't know. We shouldn't judge people like this." I said to him.

" May be but for now no matter what I can't trust her with you. Just keep a distance from her." He said.

" Don't act like this, Luke." I said.

" If we want to find out what she is doing I have to be with her. I need to find out her motive. I will do that. I will be careful. I promise. But I really want to know what is going on with her. Cause, she is my friend. No matter what I can't leave her alone if she is in danger. I will fight with her. I will help her." I said.

" And what if she is just a fraud?" He asked me.

" Then I will cut off all the relationship with her. No matter what happens I am not going to tolerate any kind of betraying." I told him.

" Better." He said.

" Yeah. Please let me find out what's wrong here." I said to him.

" Alright. I will let you do whatever you wish to do." He said and I nodded.

" Thank you." I said.

" You are welcome. But don't try to handle things by yourself. If you think anything is wrong then please let me know." He said to me.

" Of course." I said to him.

" Very well." He said.

Soon we reached home and I went to my room to get freshen up. Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and found Edwards twins standing there with a cold hard face saying that they are not at all happy this moment. I let them come in. And they entered the room.

" What's wrong?" I asked Luke.

" Liam has something to show you." He said and I nodded.

" What is that, Liam?" I asked him. He was looking at his laptop with a hard stare.

" It's about your friend Kate." Luke said and I looked at him shocked.

" Now what has she done." I asked them.

" You should ask what has she not done, Rora." Liam said.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" I don't know why someone needs to lie. And why they usually get a person like you to make a fool." Liam said totally frustratedly looking at me.

" What are you saying, Liam?" I asked him.

" See this." He said and gave me his laptop.

" What's here?" I asked him.

" This is admiral Wittgenstein. Alexander Wittgenstein whom Kate claimed to be his grandpa. He has 2 sons and 3 grandchildren. First is Sebastian Wittgenstein who is also in the SEAL, then Ezekiel Wittgenstein who is a businessman and the other one is Brielle Wittgenstein who in force as well. She is a Navy. There is no Katharine Beverly. They are Wittgenstein how can a Beverly be their family? And if you think Katherine in Brielle then see this. There is her photographs." Liam said and showed me her picture.

Thanks was no way Brielle was Katherine. Cause Brielle had ginger red hair and Kate has black hair. Kate's eyes were green but this girl has hazel brown eyes. They match in no way. They had no similarities. They were completely two different person. No way Brielle could be Kate. Kate was lying. It was sure that she was using their name for her own good. I don't know what it was but she was doing something which she doesn't want to let anyone know. But why?!!.

" Kate is not Brielle." I said.

" She definitely is not." Liam said.

" What's wrong with her then?" Luke said." She could have just picked a fake identity but she said about a real Family chain here. Just not that. She decided to choose a famous family. She couldn't have just chosen any other people but she dared to choose this one. She has some gut to do that." Luke said.

" Indeed." Liam said.

" Not just that she even decided to tell that to Aurora. Like she is not afraid of getting caught by anyone." Luke said.

" She has something with made the ground under her feet strong." Liam said.

" Just search if there was any Katherine in there family ever. Or just something which can prove that she is somehow related to the Wittgenstein." Luke said.

" I did my best. I will do this again. Don't worry. We will find out something." Liam said.

" Yeah. Just keep searching for this." He said.

" I think there is a deep secret here." I said to them and they both turned to me.

" Yeah there is. But why is she after you?" Liam asked.

" I don't know. First my own family now my friend. Why everyone out there is keeping a deep deep secret to make my brain messed!!! Why can't people just tell me  what's going on or when will I come out of these deep secrets!!" I said clutching my head. I just don't live in a world where everyone is keeping secrets. I want to live in a world where there is no secrets.