Evergreen

Aurora's POV

" So, what did you think about this?" Luke asked me. I shared my thoughts with him. He listened with a great interest. He didn't interrupt in my speech. Just kept listening to me attendtively.

" I think that I will establish a charity foundation. It will help people around." I said.

" What will be the main purpose of the foundation? I mean there are too many organizations like this. They helps people in many ways. Some helps the people of a particular war zone, some helps the children who are fighting for life with some fatal diseases, some helps the homeless people and give them shelter, some helps the orphans as an orphanage, some helps people to be self depend. Which one do you want to do?" He asked me. I sighed.

" I want to help people. I have no particular motive. My motive is to help people who needs my help." I said.

" In this point of view you want to do all of these." He said. I nodded.

" Yeah. May be." I said.

" You need to start from any one of them in the beginning. Then when you will be successful in that then you might add another. One by one. It will be a mess if you start all together. Choose one and concentrate on it. You will definitely be successful." He said.

" How do you know?" I asked him.

" I know. Cause you are brilliant." He said.

" How are you so sure about my brain now?" I mocked him and he chuckled.

" I was joking about it that day. You are amazing. There is no doubt about that." He said.

I looked at him to find out if there is any sign that he was kidding about it. But his eyes only showed sincerity about his words. I cleared my throat to come out of those bright hazel eyes of his.

" Well. Then, umm... Ok." I said.

" Ok what?" He asked chuckling.

" I will choose one. But I don't know which one. Will you help me?" I asked him.

" Sure. If you want me to help you." He said. I nodded.

" I want you to help me." I said.

" Great then. First get experiences working with such organizations in Milan. You will find many working at your University. I will let you know and introduce you with some of them. Then when you are comfortable with studies and other things you can start your own organization." He said. I thought for a second. Then nodded.

" Ok. If you think this is a good for me." I said to him.

" This is best for you." He said.

" Ok, if you say so." I said. He chuckled.

" I never thought the Stratton princess will be a social activist one day." He said smilingly.

" I always felt like that. I wanted to help people but I wasn't able to. I always wanted to be close to people who needs my help. I never wanted to be in luxury. God made all equally. I just can't waste money for a useless work when that money can make someone smile, can make their life, can make them hopeful about life. Just don't want to do that. Then I won't be able to look at myself on the mirror." I said honestly.

" I respect your opinion. I will help you at least I will try. Try my best. I will be the first donor when you establish your own organization." He said.

" You don't have to." I said to him.

" But I want to." He said.

" Why you want to do that so bad?" I asked him.

" Cause charity begins at home." He said and laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him. " As this is your home now, so charity will begin from our house." He said.

" You kinda weirdly explained it but I liked it. It's true charity begins at home. That can be one of my Moto." I said.

" Like how?" He asked me.

" Like we need to help each other. To change our views. We need to tell everyone to make that point of their view that they build up a manner to help the needy people. And the best place to build up a view and manner is your family. When you will talk to them they will listen to you then they will spread this to their friends and others and they will tell that to their family and this how this cycle of spreading this view will be going and going. It might not make everyone aware of it. But there will be a few of people who will understand this who will take the positive part, who will really be interested in helping people. We need those few people who will want this change in society. This can change the whole society's view. Thus a large amount of help will gathered. You told me once, Luke, that everything possible if you want and break the shackles. Yeah, it's right. Everything is possible. I might not be able to do things alone. But I can do it when some people with the same motive will be with me. Everything is possible. Yes, you were right when you said that." I said getting excited. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

" What?" I asked him.

" You already made me proud of yourself." He said.

" Without doing anything?" I asked and he nodded.

" Yes, without doing anything." He said. " Don't know what will happen in future but my respect for you gone to the highest point. Don't let it down. Just believe in yourself. Everything is possible. If you want." He said.

" I won't let you down." I said.

" I hope so." He said. " You will be successful one day. I trust you with your view." He said.

" Thank you." I said.

" You think about what will you start first?" He asked me.

" I think I will start from getting some experience as you said." I said.

" Great then. You can work even in the University. Cause there will be some foundation who works with students too." He said and I nodded.

" Then I can establish my own foundation." I said.

" Just was curious about one thing." He said.

" About what?" I asked him.

" What will you name your organization?" He asked me curiously.

" Curiosity kills the cat." I said and he chuckled.

" It's ok if you don't want to share it." He said.

" Actually I don't have any idea about it. What do you think I should name it?!!" I asked him.

" I am not good at naming something." He said.

" What do you think about 'Evergreen' ?" I asked.

" That might have a particular meaning." He said.

" Actually evergreen is people's heart. Cause; Beauty, money or wealth nothing is constant in your life. Only a beautiful heart will be constant and evergreen. This which will make people help others. Their beautiful heart will make them feel the others feelings. So that they will help others." I said.

" Great then. I give my vote 'yes'." He said and I chuckled.

" Alright, Mr. Edwards. You are the first donor of ' Evergreen Charity Organization'." I said.

" Thank you, Ms. Stratton. You are so generous." He said bowing dramatically. I laughed so hard and he joined me.