New Experience

Aurora's POV

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II

The shopping center we came that named it. I was looking around at the luxurious mall. Very beautiful. It's beautiful architecture was a one mind catching thing. I was praising the whole mall in my mind and suddenly Aunt Lucy stopped making me follow her immediately. I stopped and found GS store. Yeah, Golden Spring that was Bella and Tasha's fashion house. One of the top fashion houses of this time. I was wondering how just in a decade this earn immense success. I was just thinking how things changed. This was amazing. I think I also should start something my own after I finish my studies. Bella too started from zero. She too hadn't any capital but Tasha helped her with that. I should ask Luke. I think he will help me and invest in my business. I hope so.

" What are you thinking, Sweetheart?" Aunt Trina asked me.

" I was thinking about Bella and her strong will. Today's GS is nothing but the story of Bella's struggling with the world around her. I am proud of my sister." I said honestly.

" True. She didn't lose the hope and didn't leave it." She said.

" Yeah, besides Tasha was her power here. Both Alan and Eddie supported them wholeheartedly. This why you can find her dreams came true today." Aunt Lucy said and I nodded.

" They were very helpful." I said.

" Is there anything else you want to say?" She asked.

" I was thinking about building my own career also. I was thinking about making my own identity. People will know myself for my name for me not for my family reputation. Just for me. For my first name Aurora not Stratton." I said. How I want to erase that Stratton from my life!!!

" That's the spirit. I definitely support your decision. I will try my best to help you." Aunt Lucy said.

" Me too." Aunt Trina said.

" Thank you so much." I said to them. They smiled.

" If you need any kind of help you can ask us." Aunt Lucy said and I chuckled.

" Sure." I said.

" Let's go inside. Why are we standing outside." Aunt Trina said and both of them pulled me inside.

GS store was lavishly beautiful. The golden floral work on all around the store. I for the first time after so many years stepped into one of GS stores. The store design was amazing and it was very attractive for women. I know GS is one of the leading clothing line at present it's has significant characteristics. Like the most of the staffs are still working with GS since the beginning of the fashion house. Senior Designer RD or Reily Dowson, Photographer and editor Cindy Grace, Makeup Artist and stylist Annie Frost or you can call her Anaya Uzerli and of course Stella Anderson the beauty herself. They were one of the fact that everything got changed. GS got the success because of the hard works of these people along with Bella and Tasha.

" Let's choose some dresses." Aunt Lucy said to me and they started to checked those dresses one by one on me.

" But aunty, I don't need any dresses. I have mine." I tried to convince them but they didn't bothered to listen to me.

They choose 3 dresses. Told me to try them and pushed me inside the trial room. I sighed and checked those dresses tag. They were showing very high prices. I might not be bothered when I was a Princess but now I do understand the value of every single penny. They are hard to earn. What will I do buying these dresses? I will wear them 2 or 3 times at best? In any occasion. Then I will not be able to wear it in any other occasion. But there are so many people around the world who are not even having the chance of fulfilling their basic needs. They are struggling to earn their livelihood. They are starving. How can I forget that!!! I am a human too. What will I answer to myself if I ignore that!!! I can't just wear a 25000$ dollars dress when that amount can afford someone's beautiful smile. I will not do that. I will not be able to do that. I took the dresses and came out without trying them.

" What happened?" Aunt Lucy asked.

" I don't want to have them." I said. " Instead I want you to give me that money." I said.

" Why, sweetie? What happened?Why do you need that money?" She asked me. I know both of the ladies were taken aback.

I explained them the whole thing that I felt all these time. I was never able to get close to people, people who need our help. I know what I want to do now. I want to help people at least as much as I can. I will do this. I will help those people who needs our help. I hope one day everyone will understand this fact and there will be no one die because of starving.

" Oh my. Come here." Aunt Lucy hugged me tightly. She kissed on my forehead.

" Now I am feeling proud of you." Aunt Trina said as she hugged us both. I smiled widely. Yeah, I want to make everyone proud of me.

" I will talk to my friends who has such organizations and charity foundations. They might help you to do what you want to do." Aunt Lucy said.

" Yeah, me too." Aunt Trina said.

" But it's my request you choose one of the dresses." Aunt Lucy said.

" But.." I was saying but she cut me in between.

" It's a request." She said and I got confused to choose one. I was hesitating.

" Take this. It will look beautiful on you." Aunt Trina handed me a red cocktail dress.

I took it and changed into it. I was shocked seeing that dress was reaching my mid thigh it was also off shoulder. I am quite uncomfortable with that dress. Cause I always used to wear dresses covering my body properly like all my dresses goes under my knees and covering my shoulders. But it was showing them. I tried to pull the dress down but it was short to go down and cover my knees. I sighed and slowly came out.

" Wow!!! You are looking beautiful." Aunt Trina said.

" I agree. You are looking beautiful." Aunt Lucy said.

" Ok. I will change it now. Wait." I said and was about to go inside to get changed.

" No, keep it wearing. Don't change it." Aunt Trina pulled me out of the trial room.

" But it's uncomfortable." I said

" It will be ok." She said.

They paid for it and while coming out of the store I found someone who was looking at me from a far and when our eyes met she went away somewhere. That Catherine girl of yesterday. I smiled. May be she didn't recognize me. We roam around. It was a whole new experience.