Now Or Never

Aurora's POV

" Good morning." I said to Liam.

" Good morning, Rora." He said smilingly. " How are you doing today?" He asked me.

" Me fine. What about you?" I asked him.

" I am fit and fine." He said in his as usual jolly tone. I chuckled.

" You are an interesting human being." I said to him laughing.

" Yeah, I agree." He said.

" You never get upset?!" I asked him.

" Seldom. That's too doesn't last long. You know me. Liam and upset doesn't match together. They are literally of two other universe. " He said smilingly.

" I wish I could be like you." I said and sighed.

" Like me?!" He asked and I nodded.

" Yeah. Like you." I said.

" Why like me?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

" You are always smiling no matter what happened to you. You don't give a damn. You don't care what people are saying. You are happy with yourself. Trust me not everyone can do it. People will say this is crazy behavior but I will say the complete opposite. Cause it takes the world to hide emotions and pretending happy and living in that. And you are the strongest person I have ever meet. Cause you never lose control over yourself no matter what happens. This what is the most impressing thing about you. I am lucky to have a friend like you." I said. He smirked like an idiot. Alright. He is Liam after all.

" Are you sure you are 21?" He asked me.

" Yeah, why?" I asked.

" No, it's just you are sounding like my grandma. She is almost 70 now." He said and I glared at him which didn't effect on him. "I thought that you are at least 50 up." He said laughing hard. See!!! Liam won't change. I kept glaring at him and he kept laughing.

" When will Luke return?" I asked him. Luke went to Rome for some works last night. He left a message for me that he will be back by tonight.

" Hoping that he will be back by 8." He said and I nodded.

" Haven't you got classes today?" He asked me.

" I won't feel like going today. I will ask from Kate later." I said and he nodded.

" What do you want to do then?" He asked me.

" Aren't you going to office today?" I asked him.

" Yeah going. But Luke told me to accompany you for today. So, I took a day off." He said.

" No need. You go to office. I think I will just visit Nemo today. I miss the kids." I said.

" Ok, then, I will go with you." He said.

" No, you go to office and do your work. No need to babysit me." I said.

" Luke will behead me if I let you roam alone." Liam said.

" Oh, please!!! Am I a baby?" I asked him.

" May be." He told me and I looked at him glaring hard. " Ask Luke. But I need to be with you and it's confirmed that I am not letting you roam around lonely. It's my duty as a friend to go with you." Liam said and I sighed.

" You're stubborn." I said.

" I know that." He said winking at me.

" You shouldn't miss office. There can be something important, Liam. Don't be a kid." I said.

" Ok, done then come with me to the office. Then I will accompany you to Nemo's place." He said.

" What will I do going to the office?" I asked him.

" I won't be late. Just check and come back." He said and I sighed.

" You go. I will manage and I will tell Luke. Don't worry. He won't have your head." I said.

" Go, get ready, Rora." He said and I stomped my feet. Why does he need to be this stubborn!!!

" I don't want to go to the office." I said to him.

" You have 30 minutes to get ready. I will see you in the breakfast table. Go. Get ready." He said and I sighed.

" I hate you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Don't lie. Go get ready." He said and left.

I went to my room. I haven't been in Edwards office before. Let's see how it is. I shook a shower and wore something comfortable and casual as I wasn't going to the University. I came downstairs and meet everyone in the breakfast table. I greeted them.

" Mom, I am taking Rora office with me and then we will be going to Nemo's place." Liam informed aunt Trina.

" Don't you have classes today?" She asked me.

" Umm...I really don't feel like going today." I said to her showing her my puppy face. She chuckled.

" Ok, then you can bunk today." She said.

" Thank you. You are so generous." I said bowing dramatically and everyone laughed.

" Drama Queen." Liam commented.

" So?!" I asked him glaring at him.

" Liam, don't mess with her." Aunt Lucy warned him and I sticked my tongue out at him. He sighed.

Soon we finished the breakfast and came out of the Edwards House then started for the office.

" I was wondering what Edwards business with?" I asked Liam.

" There are too many classes here. Accounting section, textile, oil and gas industries there. Also work with Aerospace stuffs and Constructions. Beside that there's transport, Industrial manufacturing and heavy equipment industries. Besides there are engery and chemical industries which we recently started after Luke and I got graduated and there's a world wide restaurant chain. That's all I guess. I didn't miss anything I guess." He said.

" Wow!! Impressing." I said.

" What about Stratton?" He asked back.

" I actually don't have a clear idea about that. But I know that Stratton has a shipping business and agribusiness. Besides that my mom had an IT farm. Thanks were some vineyard also. There were some hospital and pharmaceutical industry and a publishing and news channel." I tried to remember if I knew anything else.

" Hmm. I know something else which you don't know, Rora. But let's not talk about it." He said and I got confused.

" About what?" I asked him.

" We shouldn't discuss about this. I hope it was legal and already having a green light from the authority. Otherwise your parents will be in a great trouble." He said.

" What are you saying, Liam?" I asked him.

" Let's not talk about it. You will know it in time." He said.

" No, tell me. Tell me now." I asked. I was worried about my dad. I don't give a damn about my mom but I still care about my dad.

" We can talk about it later. At night. Luke will tell you." He said.

" You always escape me by saying Luke will tell me. But I want to know it from you today. No, not today. I want to know it now. Now or never." I said looking at him seriously.