Face To Face

Aurora's POV

" Are we here?" I asked Kate A.K.A. Brielle.

" No one block from here." Josephine said.

" Then why are we stopping here?" Mackenzie asked.

" We are going to get down from the car and then walk to the place." Kate said.

" Bad idea." Mackenzie said.

" Who said that?" Kate asked her.

" I said that myself." She replied.

" This why like that. " Kate said.

" What do you mean?" Mackenzie asked.

" I mean literally nothing." Kate said.

" Better. But why are we here?" She asked Kate.

" For our mission." Josephine said.

" Why I am included here?" Mackenzie asked.

" Cause it was needed." Kate said.

" Why?" She asked Kate.

" Do you want to get caught by Linda or Seb?" Kate asked and I saw the facial expressions of Mackenzie changed at once into a terrified one.

" No, no, no." She said.

" I knew they were going to find out our whereabouts soon then you can imagine that stupid Linda doing things to you." Kate said and terror could be truly noticed in Mackenzie's face.

" Stop scaring her." I said to Kate and Josephine.

" We said the truth only." Josephine said. " Linda will burn her or would shoot her at once." She said.

" One day I will sew Linda's lips and threw her into the Atlantic ocean tying her hands and legs. Mark my words." I said to them and they laughed. " I am damn serious." I said to them.

" We are serious as well. No one is joking around." Kate said.

" Good." I said. " But why do I need to have this gun?" I asked Kate.

" I told you for safety." She replied.

" Why do I need to protect myself from my mom?" I asked her.

" She is not your mom, Aurora. She is someone else. We are going to figure it out who she is." She said to me.

" But still she won't hurt me." I said.

" Can't guarantee that." Kate said.

" Then let's go. Keep it, Aurora. It might help you." Josephine said.

" Yeah, let's go." I said.

" Umm no. Not us. You two are going." Kate said pointing me and Mackenzie.

" Mackenzie and I?!!!" I asked them and they nodded.

" But why us?" I asked her. " Why aren't you guys coming?" I asked them and they. Kate winked at Josie and both picked out their guns then opened the safety catch. They immeditely pointed their gun at me and Mackenzie. I was shocked.

" What the hell!!!!" I said.

" Hands up. Both of you." Josie said and we both raised our hands totally confused.

" Why are you doing this to us?" Mackenzie asked sadly.

" This is part of drama, fools." Kate said.

" Which drama?" I asked her.

" It was deal between your so called Mom and me." Kate said.

" What kind of deal?" I asked her.

" It's long story. I am trying to tell you in short. I was sent here to find out your mom if she contacts you. But I got a new information that she was also in Italy but not contacting you. I reached her introducing myself as a bar tender here. She a few days later contacted me and said if I can help her in some works. I said I will try. Then she told me to kidnap you and if I succeed to do that she will give me 10 million. She wants you at any cost." Kate said.

" You didn't say that to me before." I said.

" I am telling you now." She said.

" You should have told me before." I said. She shrugged. I sighed.

" Whatever I need to talk to her as well. I also need to see her." I said. " But why does she needs to see Mackenzie?" I asked her.

" I don't know. This what is still a puzzle." Kate said.

" But how does she know that Mackenzie is with you?" I asked her.

" She didn't know. She said to me that if I succeeded to kidnap you then she will take me to England to kidnap some other girl as well." Kate said.

" But you didn't know that it was Mackenzie?" I asked her.

" No, I didn't. I only came to know that when she send me Mackenzie's photo." She said.

" But how will you explain where have you got her?" I asked her.

" You remember a few days back I went to USA? That time she sent me to take Mackenzie here." Kate said.

" What!??" I asked her.

" Yeah. I didn't know who Mackenzie is before that cause I didn't ask Linda or Seb anything about the Paris raid." Kate said and I looked at her weirdly. "She even made me a fake identity to enter the NAVY headquarter." She said.

" Why is Mackenzie that important?" I asked.

" I don't know." Kate said.

" This why you went to USA to bring her here?" I asked her.

" Basically yes. I went there to bring Mackenzie here. I wasn't going to hand Mackenzie over to her. But at least I think she sent me to get Mackenzie in a right time. If only I was a bit late then it might have taken her life by Linda." Kate said. I sighed.

" Now what do you want us to do?" I asked her.

" We are taking you two to her. I called my team they will be reaching and covering us." Josephine said.

" This is gonna be fun." Kate said.

" I don't find anything fun here." I said to her. " Why does she want to see me now?" I asked.

" This will only be answered when you will talk to her. We can't answer these questions." Josephine said. I rolled my eyes.

" I am still confused why does she wants to see me." Mackenzie said.

" Yeah. Mackenzie is out of this topic." I said.

" She is not at all out of this topic. If she would then she wouldn't be here with us." Kate said. True. She must is a part of this game. Knowingly or unknowingly. She has her own role here.

" True." I said.

" We are almost there. Take the positions." Josephine said.

" Turn the other side." Kate said to me and Mackenzie. We did and the next moment she blindfolded me and I was damn sure she was going to do the same to Mackenzie. Then she tied my hands behind me and put something on my mouth to make me shut.

" Perfecto." I heard Kate and I stomped my feet. She chuckled.

" Just a few moments then you are going to get your answers. Face to face." She said and I nodded. I am going to talk to that lady face to face.