His Happiness

Aurora's POV

" Ahmmm." I turned and found Luke clearing his throat to get my attention. I gave him a cold stare. He sighed deeply.

" Oh, the great Luke Edwards got time for this poor girl!!! At last he remembered that he has a fiancée and he has to remember her. He has remembered that she was waiting for him and he didn't picked up her calls." I said to him glaring.

" I am sorry, Babe. I was a bit busy and I forgot thst my phone was silent." I told him.

" Yeah, go work. Don't remember me. I know I don't mean anything to you." I said turning the other side.

" I am sorry, Babe. It won't happen again." He said in a small but guilty tone.

" Leave it. Go. Your work is more important tgan me. You should go and handle it." I said to him. I didn't heard him saying anything. I looked behind from the corner of my eyes but couldn't find him. I turned fully to find him out. But he wasn't there. " Luke?" I called him.

" Here, Babe." I heard him and turned again. I was totally shocked seeing him kneeling in front of me. What was he doing!!!

" Luke. I ...umm.." I was shuttering.

" I am sorry. It won't be repeated again. Everyone deserves a second chance." He said looking straight at me into my eyes.

" Stand up, Luke. People are watching." I said to him looking around.

Actually, people were really looking at us like we are not from this planet. It was making me feel uncomfortable. In Kate's words : world full of ape. They are acting either they are ape or we are. I couldn't take this gazes of people everywhere every now and then. I am quite familiar with it now but I am not still used to it. I still feel suffocating. Another reason behind it is Luke never ever knelt in front of anyone not even me when he proposed me. And now he was kneeling in front of the me made me feel weird. It was also not a scenario that my brain could accept properly.

" I don't care. My world resolves around you they don't matter to me." He said.

I kept looking around. People were giving us a weird kind of look. I tried not to let them effect on me much but it wasn't helping me much with it. I was still thinking about people's weird look when they were looking at us.

" Stand up, Luke. Stand up for the sake of God." I said to him.

" No, at first you have to assure that you have forgiven me." He said and I sighed deeply.

" I did, Luke. Stand up." I said more like begged to him.

" You assure that?" He asked me.

" I swear I do." I said to him. He smiled and stood up. Then he pulled me into a tight hug. I chuckled inwardly. I hugged him back tightly. I patted his back and he let me go breaking the hug.

" Thank you, Babe." He said to me.

" You're welcome. Let's go. I am dead tired." I said. " And you kept me waiting." I said to him.

" Sorry, Babe. Let's go." He said to me smiling kissing on my cheek.

" They are giving us weird look." I informed him.

" Fu*k them. Don't give a damn." He said. I sighed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" Come with me." He said pulling me with him.

" I wanted to kill you. But I couldn't cause I love you a lot." I said and he chuckled deeply making my heart flipped.

" Good for you." He said. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?" He asked me and I replied with a cold stare.

" Won't you say back that to me?" I asked him glaring. He smiled.

" You already know that." He said.

" But still I want to know." I said.

" Want to know what?" He asked me.

" Leave it." I said totally pissed off.

He kissed on my head. I sighed. Why can't I remain angry with him!!! Why God!!! Just why? Don't you want me to stay angry with him for this stupidity?!

Do you want to remain angry with him? My brain mocked me.

Shut up, stupid. I said to my brain.

We are the same. If I am stupid then you are definitely one as well. It mocked me back.

I don't feel you are me. Cause you always keep disagreeing with me. I said to it.

That because like all this time you are wrong all the other time. Now God has made me the controller of your body so I should have to disagree with you. How irritating it is to be a brain of a stupid lady who thinks she is lady Einstein!! It mocked me with highest insulation.

You stupid. I mocked it as well.

I don't disagree. Cause it's me who is your brain only. It said.

Alright, now shut up and stop insulting me. I said irritatingly.

I was insulting myself only. How crazy is that when a crazy person shows enough craziness to prove that he is crazy then it turns really crazy!! It said.

Stop talking like Liam. I said to it.

" What are you thinking about?" I heard Luke.

" Nothing." I said.

" Tell me." He said.

" You won't understand." I said and sighed.

" Let's hear it." He said.

" Was fighting with my brain. Wanted to kill it though." I said irritatingly.

" Why so?" He asked me in a normal tone like wanting to kick own brain is a regular basis work to do.

" Cause it was irritating me." I said.

" Well, how?" He asked.

" It was supporting you instead of me. I was hell irritated." I said honestly.

" You know that you are one of the craziest woman I have ever met? And your this cute attitude is enough to make me come on my knees to beg you." He said. I don't know just why did he say that.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Swear by God." He said to me and I smiled at him.

" I love you." I said to him squealing like a kid.

" I love you more. You are my happiness." He said.

" Me?" I asked him and he nodded smilingly.

" Yes, Babe. You. None other than that." He said and I gave him a broad smile.